Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

2016 ICC T20 World Cup Cricket in India

Apart from the very short priced favourite to win, India, I like the look of South Africa who are certainly one of the best chances to take the 2016 ICC Cricket World Cup away from India. They recently defeated India in October last year 2-0 after the third game was abandoned.

Another outside chance is West Indies, if they can perform consistently and defeat South Africa in Group 1, they could be in with an outsiders chance against India. Their main issue is their lack of T20 match practice, having played predominantly longer forms of the game over the last 12 months or so.

I do wonder how Australia will fare after their recent elevation to the world’s best Test cricket team. Whether or not we can improve on our recent T20 form, which is quite average to be honest, will be the ultimate test for Australia.

Anyone else have any tips? Am I breaking any rules by posting my tips?

Hi AussiePunter, feel free to post your tips. The only rule is you can't link to competitor website unless you have prior permission.