Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betting on PinnacleSports / Sbobet / other Asian bookies

Hi,

I'm a 29-year-old guy from Finland and having been a professional sports bettor (and have worked for a few bookies as well) for almost ten years. I'm moving to Australia (Gold Coast) for four months in a month and I would like to know are you guys able to bet on PinnacleSports.com, Sbobet.com or Asianconnect88.com? in case you have some restrictions, how strict are they or am I able to use the sites via VPN?

Thanks a lot and should you are working on the field of sports betting, it would be great to learn how the business works there!

PS. I wasn't able to find any "unlimited data mobile plan". Is it true those don't exist at all in Australia? That'd be a kind of problem as watching live football eats some data..

Hi aapmut, you should be fine with all three of those services. At the moment there aren't any restrictions on Australian residents using overseas services. Any penalties for offering an inappropriate service apply to the operator, not the user. Some services like 888sport do block Australians, however, so a VPN would be required to access your existing account with them.

Australia uses the decimal odds system so you should find the transition easy. One notable restriction is online in-play betting. Technically with Australian-licensed bookmakers you have to call in to bet in-play, however some services offer "betcall" features where you use the microphone on your mobile or PC to make an automated call. Overseas operators often ignore this restriction.

Mobile phone aren't my strong point, but I'm not aware of any unlimited data mobile plans. A good forum for asking about the best mobile networks and plans is http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/.

you can easily try VPN plus agent services, if you are trying to set up an acc from a restricted area... i advice you te go through betibc, assianconnect is opening account but with bigger initial deposit, this depends on which kind of better you are, if you bet occasionally and with small stakes you can go for bet365, but if you really enjoy betting with stakes lets say 100-200 you can go for pinnacle really a good bookie, with high limits, good odds and they really like winners, they do not limit you as bet365 does. its up to you

i haven't bet on this places and spheres,, actually like to know about your experience in order to start doing that!

assianconnect do not offer more Pinacle accounts, latest news, Betfair as well, dont know about Sbo.
    who is searching a pinny account i advice you betibc.com, pinnacle review

Quote Originally Posted by Jekko View Post
    you can easily try VPN plus agent services, if you are trying to set up an acc from a restricted area... i advice you te go through betibc, assianconnect is opening account but with bigger initial deposit, this depends on which kind of better you are, if you bet occasionally and with small stakes you can go for bet365, but if you really enjoy betting with stakes lets say 100-200 you can go for pinnacle really a good bookie, with high limits, good odds and they really like winners, they do not limit you as bet365 does. its up to you
    Actually I have the accounts but just wanted to make sure that the sites are not banned. There are areas where you can't access for example to Pinnacle even if you are using VPN.

Bet365 (altough it's one of the biggest bookie in the world) has been out of my bookies for >5 years because of the limits they're tend to set. Pinnacle / Asian bookies are must as they are the ones that offer competitive odds with +5 000 EURO gameday limits.

I understand, it looks like Pinnacle is moving his Agent account to a platform... so how are you using you Pinny know?
    i heard that many agents do not offer for now Pinnacle account, until they will move all the accounts to the new platform...it's still wired because at bet-ibc still offer pinnacle accounts...
    just for interest asked them, they told me we offer pinny

Few bet on Sbobet, but I kinda use it sometimes and it has pretty odds, not so many outright bets, but still good.

Have heard Pinnacle Sports is great. Can anyone share their experience? The good and the bad, whatever is applicable?

had pinny account with bet-ibc in general I am using it for multiple betting, fits perfect my needs, should try it.

Pinnacle no longer available to AU customers as of today.

I tried sbobetukcom.org to play sbobet and my experience was best because the agents help to solve sbobet and offer bonuses