Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

Thread: NM4's AFL Plays

NM4's AFL Plays

Don't bet too much on the AFL but just think Gold Coast are a huge chance at home against a Power outfit who have brought in 3 young players, with 2 playing first game.

Suns are a much better side at home and I think they can trouble the Power here. Bit of a speculative bet though so only small amount. Adding 1-39 & -36.5 bets for some value.

Suns @ $2.90 (Unibet) x 1 unit
    Suns 1-39 @ $3.40 x 1/4 unit
    Suns -36.5 @ $12 x 1/4 unit

And that's why I don't bet on AFL much.

Suns lost 89-66.

Record: 1(0-1)
    Units: -1.5

Having another crack at the AFL, probably not a good idea but these odds are too good to pass up.

Crows @ $2.60 (Ladbrokes) x 2 units = 5.6

History says the team that loses the qualifying final generally win the next week. But as we saw last night with the Hawks there is nothing between the top 6 teams this year. Adelaide are as good as Sydney this year and I actually think they have more depth in the teams named for this game. Sydney are going to have a lot of trouble containing the Crows forward line and Sydney's attack can be a bit one dimensional. If Sydney's midfield don't get on top early I think the Crows could run away with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by nomore4s View Post
    Having another crack at the AFL, probably not a good idea but these odds are too good to pass up.

Crows @ $2.60 (Ladbrokes) x 2 units = 5.6

History says the team that loses the qualifying final generally win the next week. But as we saw last night with the Hawks there is nothing between the top 6 teams this year. Adelaide are as good as Sydney this year and I actually think they have more depth in the teams named for this game. Sydney are going to have a lot of trouble containing the Crows forward line and Sydney's attack can be a bit one dimensional. If Sydney's midfield don't get on top early I think the Crows could run away with the game.
    Crows got touched up. I think that's the end of the AFL betting for me.

Weekly record: 1(0W-1L)
    Units: -2

Record: 2(0W-2L)
    Units: -3.5