Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

Threaded View

The $1.50 bet Theory

This is not a new way to bet by any means, but I recently did pretty well on it. So I wanted to bring it up and discuss it.

For those who haven't tried this before.

It's simply putting your wager on a bet paying $1.50 and then putting the entire winnings on the next bet, also paying a $1.50.

So $100 wins $150, and $150 wins $225 and so on and so on. Now the bet doesn't have to equal exactly $1.50 so the maths is not exact, but it revolves around the same principle.

I recently started with $100 and tried to do a $1.50 bet per day and I went 11 straight bets without losing. Some of my bets were as low as $1.30 and up to $1.55. And I did take some of my money out during it. After 5 days I withdrew $300, after 8 days I withdrew $270, and after 10 days I took out $400. Although I lost around $1800 on my last bet. I had withdrawn close to $1000 from my initial $100 bet. So as bad as losing $1800 on my last bet was, I still made $900 in 11 days.

Now I always use multi bets to make my $1.50 bet. Which sometimes is up to 4-5 legs. But with so many different sports and ways to bet on each sport, I thought it would be good to discuss the different ways to make the $1.50. Whether it be a winner in a head to head match, or a total points or total games market on a certain match. With the 100's (sometimes 1000's) of markets each day, it can be easy to get $1.50 bet if you knew every sport. So I am going to start again with $200 with the same principle. And I am looking for just 1 multi bet a day.

I'm not an expert on every sport, so if everyone can put in there opinions on what they think is a good bet each day. Ill try find the best ones to add to a multi to make $1.50 bet (give or take). And see how far we can go.