Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunnerwin
    • Jul 2017

The day has come guys, unfortunately Pinnacle now no longer offer there service to AU customers. Looks like we are stuck with the phone call option to place a live bet. Any other suggestions?

Comment

• blackswan
      • Sep 2014

The situation sucks. I guess there's the false IP address approach, but that would require using some dodgy bookmaker that doesn't care about confirming your identity. There are third party services that I presume use a bookmaker's API to automatically place the bets on your behalf, but I don't know how reputable they are or how well they support live betting.

Move to England?

I wish there was some compromise. Given that bookmakers set much higher minimum stakes for phone bets than online bets, perhaps make it so that if you want to stake between $0.01 and $50, let us bet live online, and if we want to wager more than $50, force us to bet live over the phone. At least trial that approach to see if the sky falls on our heads. If anything, the requirement to bet live over the phone sends punters the message that we need to increase our stakes, because I doubt many bookmakers would accept a live phone bet with a small stake of, say $5.00.
      Last edited by blackswan; 15 March 2018, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Gunnerwin
        • Jul 2017

Brilliant idea actually, gets around the supposed (responsible gambling) issue with only low limits. Government won't listen anytime soon though. I have found one bookie parimatch, they have said Aus customers can bet but I'm having trouble depositing as though only accept USD. I let you know how I go

Comment

• Gunnerwin
          • Jul 2017

Update- Parimatch don't accept USD from Australia - so I'm almost certain now there is no other alternative available to bet with foreign bookmakers from Aus

Comment

• blackswan
            • Sep 2014

Have you tried 18bet?

Comment

• Gunnerwin
              • Jul 2017

Not I haven't can you bet in play from Australia? Thanks
              I have found an alternative solution, sports broker company Sportmarket.
              Easy to set up Service based in Malta that allows you to use multi offshore books and bet online inplay for a decent amount.
              Get on board everyone

Comment

• blackswan
                • Sep 2014

I don't have any funds with 18bet at the moment so I can't confirm, but I'm pretty sure you still can (I have done so before).

I had a look at Sportmarket and they list 18bet as one of their partners anyway. Let us know how you get on with them. I'm intrigued!

Comment

• Oscar82
                  • Mar 2022

Hallo! And Good day!

Comment

Working...
                  X