Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Cells used for Performance Graph

Hello!

I've been using betting tracker for many years now and it is working perfectly for me. Great work!

The only thing it bothers me is that I cannot make performance graph work. It looks like this:

When I go to Bets- Used for Performance Graph the dates are ok, but the profit is not working correctly. It suddenly comes to a point when it goes just a bit up and down and it is wrong - should go up How can I find an error?

Thank you very much!

Hi bocko, my recommendation is to unlock the bets worksheet (using the password sport), then select one of the profit cells that is working perfectly. Excel will display a green border around it with a green box in the bottom right hand corner of the cell. Move your cursor over this box, then click and drag down over the remaining profit cells in the column. This will overwrite their formulas with the formula of the working cell.

Another option is to paste all of your data into a fresh copy of the spreadsheet and see if the problem still exists.

If that doesn't work, send me a PM and I will give you an email address that you can send a copy of your spreadsheet to.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Hi bocko, my recommendation is to unlock the bets worksheet (using the password sport), then select one of the profit cells that is working perfectly. Excel will display a green border around it with a green box in the bottom right hand corner of the cell. Move your cursor over this box, then click and drag down over the remaining profit cells in the column. This will overwrite their formulas with the formula of the working cell.

Another option is to paste all of your data into a fresh copy of the spreadsheet and see if the problem still exists.

If that doesn't work, send me a PM and I will give you an email address that you can send a copy of your spreadsheet to.
    Working now. Thank you master.