Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

My lines & odds compared to tipster

Hello

The first thing I would like to apologize for is my English, it is very bad.

I would like to thank you because I have been using your excel for 4 years and it is certainly the best I have had, it helps me a lot. Thank you very much for your work.

A few days ago I downloaded the new version and I liked the option to compare the lines & odds, but if I understood correctly (I apologize again for my English) is created to compare the odds and lines with those of the closing time of the bet. It's very interesting but it's not what I need. To me what I would like is to know the difference of my lines & odds with those of the tipster.

Is it possible to do this?

I tried to read the topics to see if this was dealt with and I think not, or maybe yes and I did not understand it correctly.

Thanks for your time.
    a greeting

Hi marabao, your English is excellent!

The Advanced version of the betting tracker enables you to compare your lines and odds with those of your tipsters. This feature is in addition to the comparison of your odds and lines with the closing odds and lines. In the latest Advanced version of the spreadsheet the relevant data entry columns of the Bets worksheet are S, T and U. The Performance Summary sheet enables you to compare your betting performance to your tipsters' betting performance.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Thank you for your time and for your help!

I went back to review the document again, because I do not want to waste your time. But maybe there is something I can not understand.

I can understand that if I compare the box "My Betting Performance" with "Tippers' Betting Performance" I can see the difference of -Profit- -return-, etc. of my bets with the tipster.

I can also understand that if I compare the box "My Beat Closing Performance" with "Tippers' Beat Closing Performance" I can see the difference of odds and lines of my bets with those of the tipster. But if I'm wrong for this it is necessary to fill in the cells "Closing Odds" and "Closing Line" so that the previous boxes work correctly, and this is a value that does not interest me, especially because I want to save work when I write down my bets, I do not want be aware of closing hours

The only thing that I am interested in seeing is the difference of odds and lines of my bets with those of the tipster, I understand that I always have to fill in the cell "Wager Line" for the comparison because it is the line of my bet, but I would like to know if it is possible to forget about the closing hours of bet or modify the document in some way so that it does this automatically.

Maybe I can not explain correctly or maybe I can do what I'm looking for and I can not understand the document in its entirety. In any case thank you very much for your time.

a greeting!

Hi marabao, you do not need to enter any closing odds or lines. You can simply compare your betting performance to your tipper's performance. You can ignore the "My Beat Closing Performance" and "Tippers' Beat Closing Performance" sections of the Performance Summary.

Ok, I'll check it again.

Thank you very much for your work and for your time

a greeting