Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Adding other bookmakers, sports (league), tipper ...

How to add more bookmakers, a sport (league), a tipper ... It's probably one-of-a-kind, and it's written in the instructions, but I do not know much about Excel. I can not find where to set it and change it. Please ask for more help. Thank you, email: vladabednar1@gmail.com

Hi lada888, you can add new bookmakers, sports and tippers in the Settings spreadsheet, which supports 300 of each.

If you need to add more than 300 of them, unlock the Settings sheet using the password sport (unlocking instructions are in the Intro sheet). Select Formulas -> Name Manager. Find the variable such as SETTINGS_AGENCIES, SETTINGS_BET_TYPES, and all others that run from row 6 to row 305. For each one, select edit and increase the range that applies to the referenced cells. For example, if you wish to add support for 100 more selections of bookmakers, change the setting from =Settings!$C$6:$C$305 to =Settings!$C$6:$C$405.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have further questions.

You have: Bookmaker (required) - this field contains the bookmaker or betting exchange that the wager was placed with. To ensure data integrity, you must enter a list of your bookmakers on the Settings sheet first.

I'm totally blind, Excel is not controlling and I can not see Settings list first. Where can I find it?

I already found it thanks. I'm really blind :-)

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Hi lada888, you can add new bookmakers, sports and tippers in the Settings spreadsheet, which supports 300 of each.

If you need to add more than 300 of them, unlock the Settings sheet using the password sport (unlocking instructions are in the Intro sheet). Select Formulas -> Name Manager. Find the variable such as SETTINGS_AGENCIES, SETTINGS_BET_TYPES, and all others that run from row 6 to row 305. For each one, select edit and increase the range that applies to the referenced cells. For example, if you wish to add support for 100 more selections of bookmakers, change the setting from =Settings!$C$6:$C$305 to =Settings!$C$6:$C$405.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have further questions.
    Thanks for this advice. What about Performance Summary Drop Down (Filtered Data)? Drop Down shows only 300 rows, how to add more? Thanks a lot.

Hi huba44, unlock the Performance Summary sheet using the password sport and unhide the hidden cells at the right hand side of the sheet. You'll find a list of all filter variables there. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and extend the formulas down for as many new rows as required. The same applies to the Betting performance and Performance by Bookmaker tables in that sheet. Also be sure to update the totals displayed at the top of each table to include the new cells in the sum() functions.

For the Sports Filter, Bet Type filter, etc. drop downs, right click on each one, select Format Control and change the Input Range to include the new rows from the hidden section, e.g. if you've added 100 more rows the change will look something like $AC$37:$AC$337 ---> $AC$37:$AC$437