Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Bonus Credit

Bonus Credit

Hello All,
    I have traditionally used the bonus bets as my bonus credit column. But when you win a bonus bet, you only get credited your winnings, not also what you originally placed on the bet. With Bonus credit, you get both so i am looking to see how to properly use the bonus credit column. I can see the column where you mark bonus bet, but how can I make that relate to the credit and not the free bet?
    Thanks,
    Chris

Hi Chris, when you receive a bonus bet, enter it into the Deposits sheet in the "Bonus Bets" table. When you use the bonus bet, enter Y into the BB (bonus bet) column, which is column N of the latest version of the basic spreadsheet.

When you receive bonus credit, enter that value into the Deposits sheet in the "Bonus Credit / Free Credit" table. When you use that bonus credit you don't need to enter anything into the BB column because the bonus credit is essentially a (free) deposit of funds.

Let me know if you have further questions.