Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

Threaded View

Issue with Performance Summary Filtering and Recent Summary Section

ISSUE SOLVED

Hi! First off I want to say how grateful I am for this excel sheet! It is the best thing in the world for me! I love being arable to track my bets in such great detail. So thank you for making it!

Unfortunately I have 2 issues with the spreadsheet that I would like to see if I could get some help with.

1. The main filter "Date Start" (cell B27) and "Date End" (cell B28) filter does not seem to work for me. I don't think I know how to use it either and as far as I know it is not mentioned in the "Intro" sheet.

I try to enter the start date and end date into the respective cells and it does not filter the sheet to those dates I enter. So if I'm using it incorrectly please let me know. Thank you!

2. In the "Bets" sheet, I have a minor issue with the "Recent Summary (Concluded Bets)" section. As I input my bets throughout the day and then subsequently mark them for "Y" or "N", the "Today" section of Recent Summary will properly show my Profit/Loss for the current day.

The problem is that at some point in the day, the "Today" section just goes blank. I always am trying to keep track of if I am up or down for the day so it's frustrating to not be able to tell.

Anyways, even with these issues the sheet has been a godsent for me and I absolutely love it! Just hoping someone may be able to help me with these minor issues.

Also if you need any more screenshots I can post them for you

Thank You for any help possible!

UPDATE:
    Both of my issues have been resolved! I can now use the Main Filter to its full capacity!

1: For Issue one, I transferred my data over to the correct version of Excel an now the Filter is working as intended.

2: For Issue two, My software was using a different time-zone and I just changed it in the account settings.

Thank you so much for your help Admin!! I really appreciate it!!
    Last edited by JWH28; 18th March 2021 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Issues Solved