Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

New Way of Punting on Sport

Hi All,

(Read and then PM noelmsmith94@gmail.com

Are you sick of losing on your multi bets? Are you wanting to do something different to beat the bookmarker?
    Not so fun fact, Bookmarkers make most of their money from punters off multis. Easy money.

In an attempt to even the field, I have figured out a way to turn bets and combinations into a return 100% of the time. No catches and with heaps of weekly events on offer in sport. NFL, Soccer, AFL, NRL, Cricket and Basketball being the main sports. I will teach you how to place bets daily and weekly to beat the bookie.

This is not a joke, and is simple once you get the hang of it but at the same time very in depth and thorough in how you can beat the bookmarker. Which in email I will detail out.

Due to not wanting bookmarkers to find out, I will be only be accepting 3 punters a day via PayPal (Tip Jar- $25, $35 or $55). This will get you my betting formula and it will comfortably pay for itself over the first weekend/midweek schedule of sporting events (Depending on sport on, it should pay for itself in a day). I will only be accepting 3 punters per day. Personal message me for Tip code and once Tip has been received via PayPal. Daily at 8pm Eastern Time- You will get an email with games to bet on coming up and how to use the formula for them. Which you will have forever to use on all future related markets/codes. First email starting 8pm on the 19th of Oct. First 3 tomorrow only.

Again this is not a joke and I'm offering this service to beat the bookmarker and to empower punters to think differently to win.

*Ideally the less ppl you share it with, the more unlikely other will jump on which means less likely bookmarkers will cotton on. Within this system it is very hard for bookmarkers to pick up, but happy to build it up large and slowly until they figure it out. If you are promo band, then this may not be for you.

The successful punters who join and keep it confidential once satisfied with the success. Will be included in my future roll out of other ways on how to beat the bookmarker. It can be done, has been done and will be done together.

Noel Smith