Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

Threaded View

How to easily separate won bets from lost bets

Hello,

I'm working on taxes in the US, which requires that I separately sum won bets (per book) and lost bets (per book), so that I can input both figures on the tax forms. As far as I can tell the (completely amazingly great) tracker sheet just automatically nets out wins and losses.

Could anyone help me figure out the least-invasive way to filter won bets and lost bets? Ideally, I'd love to do so in a way that maintains the other breakdowns the tracker already does -- most importantly, breaking down by book, since that's what I need. So ultimately what I what is a filter for won bets (broken out by book) and lost bets (broken out by book).

I'm sure I could do manual filtering in the sheet and then re-sum, but I'm wondering if there's some way to do this that leverages the per-book breakdown that the sheet already has.

Many thanks.