Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Live betting odds comparison tool

Australia Sports Betting now offers a live betting odds comparison tool for Australia's leading bookmakers. This enables you to quickly establish which bookmaker offers the best value for each selection. In addition, odds fluctuation graphs are available for selected bookmakers, so you can see which odds are shortening and lengthening.

View the live odds comparison tool.

That's awesome! I've been looking for such a thing for awhile, had even considered attempting an odds comparison tool/site myself. No need now.

Just signed up, very nice looking site and forum!

Thank you for the feedback Django. It's very much appreciated!

I'm glad you like the odds comparison tool. Hopefully it will prove to be a nice time saver.

I hope you enjoy the forum.

You're welcome mate. I'm sure I will. I've been punting for awhile, mostly MMA, this year gotten back into Aussie football codes happy to contribute as much as possible.

Kudos to you for setting this up. Surprised with how popular sports betting is in Aus there hasn't been a site/forum dedicated to the industry. After a proper inspection I see the odds comparison is powered by puntersparadise, you didn't code that yourself?
    It's a shame it doesn't compare the lines/spreads, would also be nice to compare the Aussie books with bet365 and Pinny.

That's correct, we've partnered with punters paradise to provide the odds. They do the coding.

The tool was primarily written for racing, which is why the emphasis is on Australian bookies. My understanding is that bet365 is in the process of obtaining an Australian license, so if they start providing sufficient racing markets they could well be added in the future. I'm not sure about Pinnacle Sports though, because their coverage of Australian sports (other than line & head-to-head) is fairly limited.

The primary challenge with line odds is that everyone offers different lines. This makes displaying the comparative lines and odds a bit tricky. It's obviously not impossible though, so if there is sufficient demand I'm sure it can be provided in the future.

We're currently working with punters paradise to get some new custom feeds made. If all goes well we will be soon be displaying live head-to-head odds for selected fixtures in the forum and on the website.