Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

Hybrid View

New Australia Sports Tipping website

We are pleased to announce the launch of a new sister site, Australia Sports Tipping, an online tipping community for sports betting enthusiasts. Unlike general tipping sites, this website measures your performance based on the odds of your associated tips. This enables you to test strategies and build a reputation for yourself as a sports bettor.

While Australia Sports Betting typically provides resources for sports betting in general, Australia Sports Tipping provides data, tips and resources for upcoming fixtures of popular Australian sporting codes.

The new site enables you to:

• View member betting tips for upcoming events
    • Submit betting tips of your own and track your performance
    • View detailed Game Centres for upcoming fixtures. These display member tipping activity, bookmaker odds history, betting form guides, news and community discussion for each event.
    • View free featured tips from our staff and affiliates
    • Track your favourite tippers to assist with betting decisions

We will add more features to the website once it has become more established, such as competitions and the ability to create your own private comps. If you have any suggestions for the site, we’d love to hear them.

Please note that Australia Sports Tipping is brand new, so please bear with us as we iron out the bugs.

Thank you admin for this new site. Now I can use it for any tips on betting needs. I can also recommend this to my friends who is searching also for a tipping site.