Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

English Premier League - Round 13

Round 13 of the English Premier League is this weekend. The league's heavyweights will be backing up after their midweek European fixtures, but the calendar will only get busier as Christmas fast approaches. Manchester City and Manchester United continue their dominance this season. City have picked up 34 out of a possible 36 points, and with their Champions League campaign on the ropes, the Premier League title could become their sole objective as the season progresses. The other region of the country in good form is north London. Tottenham currently sit 3rd with a game in hand, while Arsenal continue to pick up good results on the back of a deluge of goals from van Persie. At the other end of the table, Bolton risk joining Blackburn and Wigan in a position where they would be more than 3 points adrift from safety.

Some of the highlights this round are Manchester United vs 4th placed Newcastle and Sunday's fixture between Liverpool and Manchester City. Liverpool picked up the scalp of Chelsea last week, and a win could see them move into the top four.

Below are the latest odds (subject to change):

Sportingbet is offering a 50% Winners Bonus on First Goal Scorer and/or Correct Score markets in the Liverpool v Manchester City match.

tough week this week, i'm just gonna take chelsea and stoke vs blackburn under2.5

Last week was great for the punters. I agree jb7here, this week is tougher.

for this week I'm thinking:

Man City draw no bet @ 1.78 and over 2.5 goals @ 1.85

Tottenham @ 1.90
    Arsenal @ 1.43

For Man U v Newcastle a 1-0 scoreline wouldn't surprise me, but won't touch it.

My picks for the week are

Man Utd to win
    Arsenal to win

In the Championship (2nd tier) my picks are

Southampton - 1.90 to win
    West Ham - 1.40 to win