Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

Thread: NFL - Week 13

Hybrid View

NFL - Week 13

Week 13 of the NFL is this weekend. On Thursday Seattle host Philadelphia, who will continue to start with Vince Young in the absence of injured Michael Vick. With both teams holding 4-7 records, most pundits have written off their chances of making the playoffs. A potential demolition job is looming when the Patriots host the Colts on Sunday. At the beginning of the season this had been slated as one of the most highly anticipated fixtures of the season, but with Peyton Manning absent and the Colts holding a 0-11 record, bookmakers have given them a 20-point head start. After conceding 49 against New Orleans, the NY Giants defence will have their work cut out for them again when they host the Packers. The over/under for this game is 52 points. On Monday Night Football the Jacksonville Jaguars host the San Diego Chargers in what must be said is a fairly unexciting fixture. Both teams are struggling. Jacksonville fired their coach this week while the Chargers are on a six game losing streak.

Below are the latest odds (subject to change):

I'm really enjoying the NFL this season. The more I watch the more I enjoy it.

Here are the CBS Sports expert picks for the round:

Head to head:

Philadelphia (1.61) <-- I'm surprised they all agree on this one
    Chicago (1.30)
    Pittsburgh (1.35)
    New England (1.03) <-- I'll wear a dress to work next week if they lose this
    Baltimore (1.35)
    Dallas (1.45)
    San Franciso (1.14) <-- I don't think this is good value
    New Orleans (1.22) <-- wouldn't want to bet against them with the form their offence is in

Line:

No consensus anywhere, although four of the five experts pick:

Atlanta (-2.5)
    San Francisco (-13.5)
    Dallas (-4.5)
    Washington (+3.5)