X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bad Beat
    • May 2013

Avoid BETJACK

Be careful people about putting any money into them, very slippery operators. After a very slick pitch and a bombardment of calls I decided to put some money in and bet with them only to find the "overs" and fair go I was promised was just talk. After losing 7 grand they have cut me.....Just had a massive argument with a manager there, funnily enough the same one promising me the world before my deposit. I will quote him here "THAT WAS THE CASE THEN BUT IT'S NOT NOW" in reference to being able to have a bet at a competitive price. He then says to me "YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT ON YESTERDAY, I WOULD HAVE BET YOU TO WIN 5000" he then offers me junk odds and said that's all he can do....absolute rubbish and I hold grave fears of being able to get my money back as I see my request has been denied. They are a complete joke...

Avoid:mad
  • rememberlois
    • Nov 2013

Hi Bad Beat. I've sent you a private email. I'm keen to discuss this with you further and may be able to provide some support. Looking forward to talking with you.

Comment

• Noodle
      • Nov 2013

Also having a lot of trouble with BetJack.

rememberlois, pls contact me too if you have any advice.

Thanks.

Comment

• scottcrow
        • Dec 2013

hi 'rememberlois' i am having similar problems getting money out of these guys. i have won a considerable amount since joining 6-8 weeks ago and i i have been trying for 3 weeks to get money out without any success…. can you offer any advice?

Comment

• Bern56
          • Dec 2013

Hi, I joined because I noticed the name BETJACK & someone having problems. I too, am in the same boat. Unfortunately I was conned by a company calling themselves i systems, i systemz, out of 10,900 aud for membership & 1,000 wagering with BETJACK acct. My year long membership finished on the 23/11/13, I contacted BETJACK to retrieve what was left in my acct, 523.00. Today I phoned them wanting to know where my money was, only to be told it take them 90 days to process & go over my acct. Apart from been promised HUGE returns by i systems & loosing over 10,000, I now have to wait 90 days to receive just over 500.00 dollars. Beware of both BETJACK and i systems (they are based in Queensland) they're all crooks.

Comment

• BeWarned
            • Dec 2013

I am gathering a group of people who are owed money and been ripped off by this doggy company. If you like to join the group and recover your money or see this company get Run out of Qld and Australia leave me your Details. I have a few people that are owed a lot of money on board at this stage.

Comment

• Andrew99
              • Dec 2013

Hi all just want some facts is this true I have recently opened an account with them, you have me nervous?

Comment

• Bayritz
                • Jan 2014

Be nervous

Comment

• Hawkeye
                  • Nov 2013

After about 30 phone calls and 15 emails I finally received my money. It took them months to settle my account. Worst betting experience I have had with a so called bookmaker. I will never bet with them again!!! Stay well away and save yourself a ton off stress!!!

Comment

• mike
                    • Jan 2014

Hi Be Warned
                    I would like to join your group with a view to recovering monies in my betting account. I can supply you with any details you want to know. I would very much appreciate it if you would contact me further on this matter. Mike.

Comment

• Cameron
                      • Jan 2014

Just to add further to the overwhelming dissatisfaction around BetJack -

Got the cold call.
                      Got an offer too good to no dabble with
                      The offer of matching the deposit never eventuated

Then the odds are below par
                      The betting options are limited
                      The website and betting process are ill-conceived

AND I have struggled to get my money out.

Thankfully I only put in a small deposit to 'try it out'.

Worst experience in my entire betting life.
                      As the son of a Bookie, and having worked for over 18 years as an oncourse Clerk - I am not inclined to knock the bookmaker.
                      DO NOT fall for BetJack.

Comment

• Crofter
                        • Feb 2014

Originally posted by mike View Post
                        Hi Be Warned
                        I would like to join your group with a view to recovering monies in my betting account. I can supply you with any details you want to know. I would very much appreciate it if you would contact me further on this matter. Mike.

Hi Mike,

I am in the same boat as many others stuck getting money owed with all the excuses in the world been given to me.

What can be done?

Thanks,

Crofter

Comment

• Crofter
                          • Feb 2014

Hi,

I am looking for a a way to get my money out of them considering I am getting the run around.

You guys seem to have been through this before.

What should I do?

Thanks,

Crofter

Comment

• Hawksfor2014
                            • Feb 2014

Never bet with them. Three reasons, firstly, they don't pay,
                            secondly other companies have way better odds/options,
                            finally and most importantly - check to see if it is legal to bet on
                            Aus horse racing with them!!
                            If in doubt, reason 1 should be enough to sway you

Comment

• hand
                              • Feb 2014

Hi remberlois and help please

Comment

Working...
                              X