Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Avoid BETJACK

Avoid BETJACK

Be careful people about putting any money into them, very slippery operators. After a very slick pitch and a bombardment of calls I decided to put some money in and bet with them only to find the "overs" and fair go I was promised was just talk. After losing 7 grand they have cut me.....Just had a massive argument with a manager there, funnily enough the same one promising me the world before my deposit. I will quote him here "THAT WAS THE CASE THEN BUT IT'S NOT NOW" in reference to being able to have a bet at a competitive price. He then says to me "YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT ON YESTERDAY, I WOULD HAVE BET YOU TO WIN 5000" he then offers me junk odds and said that's all he can do....absolute rubbish and I hold grave fears of being able to get my money back as I see my request has been denied. They are a complete joke...

Avoid:mad

Hi Bad Beat. I've sent you a private email. I'm keen to discuss this with you further and may be able to provide some support. Looking forward to talking with you.

Also having a lot of trouble with BetJack.

rememberlois, pls contact me too if you have any advice.

Thanks.

hi 'rememberlois' i am having similar problems getting money out of these guys. i have won a considerable amount since joining 6-8 weeks ago and i i have been trying for 3 weeks to get money out without any success…. can you offer any advice?

Hi, I joined because I noticed the name BETJACK & someone having problems. I too, am in the same boat. Unfortunately I was conned by a company calling themselves i systems, i systemz, out of 10,900 aud for membership & 1,000 wagering with BETJACK acct. My year long membership finished on the 23/11/13, I contacted BETJACK to retrieve what was left in my acct, 523.00. Today I phoned them wanting to know where my money was, only to be told it take them 90 days to process & go over my acct. Apart from been promised HUGE returns by i systems & loosing over 10,000, I now have to wait 90 days to receive just over 500.00 dollars. Beware of both BETJACK and i systems (they are based in Queensland) they're all crooks.

I am gathering a group of people who are owed money and been ripped off by this doggy company. If you like to join the group and recover your money or see this company get Run out of Qld and Australia leave me your Details. I have a few people that are owed a lot of money on board at this stage.

Hi all just want some facts is this true I have recently opened an account with them, you have me nervous?

Be nervous

After about 30 phone calls and 15 emails I finally received my money. It took them months to settle my account. Worst betting experience I have had with a so called bookmaker. I will never bet with them again!!! Stay well away and save yourself a ton off stress!!!

Hi Be Warned
    I would like to join your group with a view to recovering monies in my betting account. I can supply you with any details you want to know. I would very much appreciate it if you would contact me further on this matter. Mike.

Just to add further to the overwhelming dissatisfaction around BetJack -

Got the cold call.
    Got an offer too good to no dabble with
    The offer of matching the deposit never eventuated

Then the odds are below par
    The betting options are limited
    The website and betting process are ill-conceived

AND I have struggled to get my money out.

Thankfully I only put in a small deposit to 'try it out'.

Worst experience in my entire betting life.
    As the son of a Bookie, and having worked for over 18 years as an oncourse Clerk - I am not inclined to knock the bookmaker.
    DO NOT fall for BetJack.

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    Hi Be Warned
    I would like to join your group with a view to recovering monies in my betting account. I can supply you with any details you want to know. I would very much appreciate it if you would contact me further on this matter. Mike.

Hi Mike,

I am in the same boat as many others stuck getting money owed with all the excuses in the world been given to me.

What can be done?

Thanks,

Crofter

Hi,

I am looking for a a way to get my money out of them considering I am getting the run around.

You guys seem to have been through this before.

What should I do?

Thanks,

Crofter

Never bet with them. Three reasons, firstly, they don't pay,
    secondly other companies have way better odds/options,
    finally and most importantly - check to see if it is legal to bet on
    Aus horse racing with them!!
    If in doubt, reason 1 should be enough to sway you

Hi remberlois and help please

count me in

anyone having any luck with them? anyone getting any money out of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawksfor2014 View Post
    anyone having any luck with them? anyone getting any money out of them?
    Believe it or not,I did. Took me 11 phone calls, about 8 emailsa nd 3 weeks but finally got it (Although they didnt give me the bonus money as they said I didnt comply with turnover requirements).

I will NEVER get involved with this mob again.

They deceive you by not telling you what your requirements are when you sign on. They give you one excuse every week to delay payment rather than informing you at the start that there might be an issue. The "Account Manager" assigned to your account is a joke - Basically lies to you and then tells you he cant help anymore.

Worst experience I have ever had. Heard all the bad stories but rolled the dice with them anyway.

I understand why everyone said to steer clear...they are to be avoided at all costs.

Crofter

Betjack!!

As a widow of three young children I stupidly put in just under $15,000. Thinking it was legitimate. Stupid stupid me. I couldn't afford it and was soooo foolish. 19 months later the account has $1,100 in it. I have called them many times to hear they are having a bad year!!!
    So anger at my self for being conned.

I got into Betjack because it has live spots betting online without calling in, and to be honest I have not had any trouble with them.
    Referred a few mates and got paid the bonus the next day, i was cold called into putting $1k with 1k matched which they did.

Withdrawn about $4500 with no problems,
    only bad thing is the wait but otherwise all good.

Betjack has owed me $1,700 since November 2013. They (Ruth Sullivan, Accounts lady) keep promising to pay but to date 9/04/2014 no avail. I would love to join the group to try and recoup my funds.

I just got a call from them 5 minutes ago. I was offered the $1K + $1K bonus. He even said they would give me Best of the Best (i.e. best tote or top fluc) on Sat and Wed Syd Bris Melb races. It was very very tempting UNTIL I turned up here. Thank you all for posting your problems. I was very close to making the deposit.

Hi Remember Lois, would you be able to contact me about this please?

I am another victim. Will be interested to hear if anyone is having any success.

After considerable delay I had a withdrawal request approved by BETJACK on 17/04/2014. I am still waiting for my money - 1/2 of which was my initial deposit. Last contact was 2 weeks ago. Are they still in business?

I too fell for the cold call and the promise of great odds and a matched deposit. I was told they were a Sydney based operation but of course when I asked after I had made my deposit I was told the truth that they are based in Vanuatu. I asked to close my account straight away abut they didn't do that of course. It is illegal to bet on horse racing with an overseas bookmaker, so I have restricted myself to AFL, NRL and Super 15 and made about $3700 in winnings. Since the 28th of April 2014 I have tried to make a withdrawal though. They took the money out of my betting account on the 2nd of May and then give one dodgy excuse after another about why they can't pay. I am amused to see what they will come up with this week, to be honest.

If anybody knows how we can get our money out of this mob please let me know. I really doubt I'll see any of my winnings. Naturally I have stopped betting with them.

My advice would be to avoid them like the plague.

My next resort will be writing to the Vanuatu Gaming Commission but I doubt it will bring me any cheer. Here is the contact details if anybody is interested

Manager, Licensing Review and Audit
    PO Box 124
    Port Vila
    Vanuatu

I have betted with them for over a year and havent had any issues withdrawing from them??????

Betjack Update

Quote Originally Posted by BeWarned View Post
    I am gathering a group of people who are owed money and been ripped off by this doggy company. If you like to join the group and recover your money or see this company get Run out of Qld and Australia leave me your Details. I have a few people that are owed a lot of money on board at this stage.
    I note the correspondence re attempting to recover money from BETJACK is now a little dated. Would like to hear how you fared with recovery attempts.

Island

sorry to hear about all the troubles. That's the problem betting with an overseas bookmakers, can't make a complain to the Fair Trading over here.

Quote Originally Posted by nutz View Post
    sorry to hear about all the troubles. That's the problem betting with an overseas bookmakers, can't make a complain to the Fair Trading over here.
    agreed... guys sorry for your losses and troubles you faced... but betting is a luck game where you can't question anyone that why didn't you win?

I have finally had some success with Betjack and here is the story:

I initially deposited 1k to get a 1k bonus. After a few months I turned this into 6k.

I then tried to withdraw and that is when the trouble started. I kept getting excuses about why my deposit wasn't processed. After 8 weeks of excuses I agreed to a payment plan from them where they would transfer me $500 a week. This lasted two weeks and then I had more trouble.

To cut a long story short I finally received all the money after A LOT of persistence. I called them every single day - numerous numbers and numerous times through the day. Whenever I called, the person I needed to speak to was "not in the office". So I would leave a message and call again in an hour and do the same. I would send them emails every day, sometimes numerous times. The best thing was that I found the mobile number of a Louise in accounts. I kept calling this number. This number does not have voicemail so it would just ring out. I would ring consistently - as soon as it rang out I would call again. Usually I would have to call over 20 times and then finally I would get an email from then with am attachment from the bank for a transfer of $500.

It was a lot of work but I finally got my money. Here are all the numbers I called:
    Customer Service 1800 906 022
    Louise (accounts) 0424 314 291
    Ruth (accounts) 0450 686 590
    Jacqui (trader) 0415 665 835
    Chris (customer relations) 0406 921 723

Goodluck to everyone - it took me 6 months of PERSISTENCE.

Still no money from them.

Still not paid by them, they are parasites and don't deserve to have a license anywhere in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by richardjh View Post
    I have finally had some success with Betjack and here is the story:

I initially deposited 1k to get a 1k bonus. After a few months I turned this into 6k.

I then tried to withdraw and that is when the trouble started. I kept getting excuses about why my deposit wasn't processed. After 8 weeks of excuses I agreed to a payment plan from them where they would transfer me $500 a week. This lasted two weeks and then I had more trouble.

To cut a long story short I finally received all the money after A LOT of persistence. I called them every single day - numerous numbers and numerous times through the day. Whenever I called, the person I needed to speak to was "not in the office". So I would leave a message and call again in an hour and do the same. I would send them emails every day, sometimes numerous times. The best thing was that I found the mobile number of a Louise in accounts. I kept calling this number. This number does not have voicemail so it would just ring out. I would ring consistently - as soon as it rang out I would call again. Usually I would have to call over 20 times and then finally I would get an email from then with am attachment from the bank for a transfer of $500.

It was a lot of work but I finally got my money. Here are all the numbers I called:
    Customer Service 1800 906 022
    Louise (accounts) 0424 314 291
    Ruth (accounts) 0450 686 590
    Jacqui (trader) 0415 665 835
    Chris (customer relations) 0406 921 723

Goodluck to everyone - it took me 6 months of PERSISTENCE.

Did they pay your money for real in the end?

what did you put in ?
    what got back

really did you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by jason76 View Post
    really did you get it?
    Yes, I really did get it.

They are parasites and I will never bet with them again, ever.

But I called them so often I think they just got sick of me, and they finally paid out.

I originally deposited $1k. I finally got back ~$5.6k. Just keep calling those mobile numbers I left up there. Call them every couple of hours. If they dont answer, just hit redial. Seriously I had to redial over 20 times sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Beat View Post
    Still not paid by them, they are parasites and don't deserve to have a license anywhere in the world.
    I completely agree with you. My post was NOT to support betjack in any way at ALL.

Hope you guys get some money out of them.

Not saying anything new on here but can confirm that phone and email stalking is the way to go. I had $11000 in the account and it took me from March to October to get it all, mostly in $500 instalments. Checking my sent folder, I can say that I sent 40 emails (average over 2 per week) and made about 25 calls.

Do not use BetJack under any circumstances, I personally have been chasing over $10,000 since the beginning of May this year And 90% of that money I fund the account with.
    All I get is promises that they will put $500 in my account until it’s all paid for, unfortunately the only thing they put in my bank is hot air.
    For anyone that is still chasing money which I believe would be hundreds of people, one measure we can take is to harass their Racing & sport phone numbers on busy days such as Saturday.
    You can also give Chris a ring on 0424357861, one of the biggest idiots I’ve come across in my life.

Most of their organization is based in Australia and currently I am talking with authorities to close this scam down once and for all.

Hello All, I agree Martin. Do not sure Betjack at all. We have been chasing them for many months now for over $11,500.00. We originally put in $3000.00 which they were quick to receive. We have had many conversations with Michelle, Chris...received emails from Ruth Sullivan. You ring the accounts number, all you get is an answering machine. Nobody calls or emails you back. They did initially promise to pay $1000.00 a week to clear this amount, have not seen one cent. Chris tells very good stories, along with Michelle and Ruth. I think I've heard it all.

Here is the phone number I have for Chris - 0424 328 846. He probably has several. They keep telling you to call Accounts, that achieves nothing what so ever. I have advised them, unless they pay in full I will be contacting any media that will listen and have this scamming mob shut down for good. If your reading this BETJACK, please pay in full, if we don't receive by this Friday, I will continue to report you to have you shut down.