Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Concerned1
    • Dec 2014

BETJACK STARTING A NEW WAVE OF SCAMMING AUSTRALIANS http://www.betjack-company.com/

Betjack are gearing up to start a new wave of scamming! They are trying to overcome this thread by up loading the information on

Youo will note that this was only accessible on 29/1/15 as I monitor their operation almost daily.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BELIEVE ANY OF IT! TELL YOUR FRIENDS AVOID BETJACK. THEY WONT PAY AND THE EXPERIENCE IS THE WORST EVER. WHAT'S THE POINT OF BETTING IF YOU CAN NEVER WIN AND YOU CAN NEVER WIN ON BETJACK.

But worse you could have your identity stolen as, if you try to withdraw, they will request your 100 point ID and who knows what happens to identification???

They are supposedly in leagues with the Melbourne underworld so BEWARE

The collections man Chris (based on Forestville Sydney in an office is in the Starkey St Shops) still has a number of clients on the hook offering credit betting it would seem. DO NOT GET ON THE HOOK WITH THESE GUYS????

Win Lose or Draw you will not be paid!! Don't get sucked in by the lure of "Free Money" you can never meet the turnover requirement and even if you do you will not be paid!!!

The team have disconnected all their telephone numbers so Jacqui and Chris no longer can be contacted on the numbers provided in this and other threads on this site. You are still able to contact Ruth Sullivan on 0426175825. however there is no point they will never pay you!!

Racing Authorities need to start fining the Australian company that accepts the funds on their behalf!

They are starting again so AVOID BETJACK!!!

Comment

• benmess
      • May 2014

I have been waiting for my money since June 2014. With emailing dozens of times I have got $1200 of the $2200 owed. Now they are trying to get out of the last $1000 by adding a new clause to their rules, stating that exotics and $2.00 line bets are not part of turnover rules and all free money will not be paid. I have a screenshot of their rules from when I made the withdrawal and it does not have these new rules, that they are trying to apply retrospectively.

Basically they are crooks and AVOID, AVOID, AVOID. It si true that we should not bet with overseas operators where we cannot hold them to account. That was my mistake but I have learnt my lesson. Please, do not fall for their tricks.

Comment

• BettingMax
        • Aug 2014

Woah what I have to read here to makes me angry ... these are really damn crooks . incredible ...

Comment

• richardjh
          • Sep 2014

Are Thebettingshop.com and Betjack related?

Just a note..

Thebettingshop.com has been cold calling me recently, and I noticed a lot of similarities with Betjack.

- similar welcome offers
          - licensed offshore (Vanuatu I was told)
          - Specifically told me they were not related to betjack
          - Similar website setup

Some other red flags
          - specifically told me they were not related to betjack
          - I could not find any terms and conditions or rules on thebettingshop.com
          - the representative told me thebettingshop had been in the UK for "years", but I could not find anything online

I don't know if these two entities are related, I guess all these similarities could be coincidental, and the red flags being false...

However, they have led me to give thebettingshop.com a miss...

Comment

• Alastair Mobery
            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by richardjh View Post
            Just a note..

Thebettingshop.com has been cold calling me recently, and I noticed a lot of similarities with Betjack.

- similar welcome offers
            - licensed offshore (Vanuatu I was told)
            - Specifically told me they were not related to betjack
            - Similar website setup

Some other red flags
            - specifically told me they were not related to betjack
            - I could not find any terms and conditions or rules on thebettingshop.com
            - the representative told me thebettingshop had been in the UK for "years", but I could not find anything online

I don't know if these two entities are related, I guess all these similarities could be coincidental, and the red flags being false...

However, they have led me to give thebettingshop.com a miss...
            The domain name is registered by a known spam group who operate under a plethora of different websites and IPs. Big scam watch

Comment

Working...
            X