Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

Australian Gambling Research - Short survey

Hi there!

I am conducting research as a part of my postgraduate studies at Deakin University in Melbourne, Australia. My thesis will focus on factors which contribute to young Australians using online gambling services, and will assess whether young people differ in their gambling behaviour compared to older adults.

If you are between 18-30 YEARS OLD AND AUSTRALIAN and would like to participate, please follow the link below. The survey should take less than 10 minutes to complete and is 100% anonymous. You can choose to withdraw from the survey at any time by simply exiting the survey link without completing it.

Please note that you do not have to gamble online exclusively (or at all). We are interested in responses from both gamblers and non-gamblers, as well as online gamblers and offline (land-based) gamblers. If you know anyone who would fits the eligibility criteria and would like to participate, please pass on the link to them.

This research is being conducted under the supervision of two senior staff at Deakin. Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask or contact the emails on the survey page.

http://www.deakin.edu.au/psychology/...nlinegambling/

Thank you for your time. It is greatly appreciated!

Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far.

The study is still open if others would like to contribute.

Kind regards.