• Show
Clear All
  • cabbott
    • Jan 2013

English Premier League

Queens Park Rangers vs W.B.A

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/20/2014

The teams haven’t played since January 2013 when they played two games. The first game ended in a 1 – 1 draw and QPR won the second game 1 – 0. Queens Park Rangers is eighteenth in the league with 14 points having won 4 games, drawn 2 and lost 10. They are one point below Crystal Palace and Burnley FC. West Bromwich Albion is fourteenth in the league with 17 points having won 4 games, drawn 5 and lost 7. They are two points below Stoke City and Aston Villa. This is my opinion to this match base on my research 1 - 0 QPR won.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 2.47

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 3.00

Asian Handicap Pick and Odds
    Home: -0.50 | 2.47

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.25 | 2.42

Pick: Queens Park Rangers

-------------------

Manchester City vs Crystal Palace

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/20/2014

The teams last played in April this year and Manchester City won the game 2 – 0. In December 2013 Manchester City beat Crystal Palace 1 – 0. Manchester City is second in the league with 36 points having won 11 games, drawn 3 and lost 2. They are three points below Chelsea. Crystal Palace is sixteenth in the league with 15 points having won 3 games, drawn 6 and lost 7. They are tied for points with Burnley FC. Manchester City have won 1 in their last 1 home meetings with Crystal Palace. Manchester Won 2 - 0.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.29

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.71

Home: -1.75 | 2.21

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.75 | 2.09

Pick: Manchester City

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit Sbobet Best Football Odds.

Comment

• cabbott
      • Jan 2013

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Manchester United vs Newcastle United

Match Schedule
      Date: 12/26/2014

Red Devils ready to extend home streak

Manchester United FC return to Old Trafford on December 26 to take on Newcastle United FC for their last home game this year. The hosts are undefeated in their last eight home matches, and have won the four most recent English Premier League matches held at Old Trafford, dumping the visiting Liverpool, Stoke City, Hull City and Crystal Palace. Is Newcastle United doomed to suffer the same fate, or will the Magpies prevail. this is my Opinion to this match Manchester United won 2 - 0.

1x2 Odds
      Home: 1.38

1X2 Odds 1st Half
      Home: 1.89

Home: -1.50 | 2.12

Handicap 1st Half
      Home: -0.75 | 2.23

Pick: Manchester United

-------------------

Chelsea vs West Ham United

Match Schedule
      Date: 12/26/2014

West Ham try to silence Stamford anew

Chelsea should be clear favourites when they face West Ham United. However, people should not forget how the Hammers hold off the Blues to a 0-0 draw at Stamford Bridge. When they meet again on the 18th game week, the results will be unpredictable, even if Chelsea are atop the standings, especially now that Sam Allardyce's side appear to be a better team than last year. Match is on December 26. Chelsea have won 2 and drawn 1 in their last 3 home meetings with West Ham United. I think Chelsea Won this match end of Score 2 - 0.

1x2 Odds
      Home: 1.34

1X2 Odds 1st Half
      Home: 1.78

Home: -1.50 | 2.03

Handicap 1st Half
      Home: -0.75 | 2.21

Pick: Chelsea

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit December 26 2014 Best Football Odds.

Comment

• Nelson123
        Banned
        • Feb 2015

nice Odds

Comment

• Nelson123
          Banned
          • Feb 2015

Celta Vigo is clearly the team in better form and recent results suggest that they have what it takes to extend their invincibility on the road.

Comment

• Nelson123
            Banned
            • Feb 2015

Couple of good bets on Arsenal.
            More hopes on Arsenal hope they give there good performance at their best.

Comment

Working...
            X