Clear All
  • cabbott
    • Jan 2013

English Premier League

Liverpool vs Everton

Match Schedule
    Date: 09/27/2014

Liverpool expected to overcome Everton

Liverpool absorbed their third defeat in five Premier League games as West Ham United capitalized on the Reds’ defensive inadequacies to hammer out a 3-1 victory. Thus, winning against Everton on September 27, 19:45 (GMT+8) is needed, if Liverpool want to remain as one of the contenders for the title. In their recent Merseyside Derby, Liverpool won 4-0 against Everton. Can Liverpool find their form and render Everton scoreless one more time?

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.79
    Away: 4.40

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 2.37

Asian Handicap Pick and Odds
    Home -0.50 | 1.81
    Away +0.50 | 2.13

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.50 | 2.38
    Away: +0.50 | 1.62

Pick: Liverpool

--------------------

Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur

Match Schedule

Will Tottenham succumb to Arsenal’s prowess?

Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur square-off at the Emirates Stadium on September 28, 00:30 (GMT). Arsène Wenger's side will be looking to continue their winning ways, following their 0-3 victory at Aston Villa, thanks to Mesut Ozil's magic in the middle, which helped in silencing his critics. The Gunners’ visitor enter the game coming off a 0-1 loss to West Bromwich in the Premier League. Tottenham have not defeated Arsenal the past three games.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.76
    Away: 4.60

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 2.46
    Away: 3.95

Home -0.75 | 2.03
    Away +0.75 | 1.90

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.50 | 2.47
    Away: +0.50 | 1.58

Pick: Arsenal

---------------------

Chelsea vs Aston Villa

Match Schedule

Chelsea stake undefeated streak

League-leading side Chelsea head back home to play Aston Villa on September 27, 22:00(GMT+8) after a 1-1 draw match with defending English Premier League champion Manchester City, the Sky Blues finding a saviour in former Chelsea star Frank Lampard. Paul Lambert's Aston Villa currently sit three points behind Chelsea after five games. Can Aston Villa deal Jose Mourinho's side its first loss of the 2014-15 Premier League season and tarnish the 4-1-0 slate of Chelsea?

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.19
    Away: 14.00

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.57
    Away: 8.75

Home -2.00 | 2.06
    Away +2.00 | 1.87

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.75 | 1.83
    Away: +0.75 | 2.07

Pick: Chelsea

----------------

Manchester United vs West Ham United

Match Schedule

Van Gaal demand teamwork vs West Ham

Louis van Gaal has been criticised at the beginning of the season for using a back three, so the manager used four against newly promoted Leicester City, but still, Manchester United let in five goals (5-3). How will Van Gaal line up his squad when they host West Ham United on September 27, 22:00 (GMT+8)? Can Man United maintain their unbeaten run of seven games at Old Trafford against West Ham?

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.33
    Away: 8.25

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.71
    Away: 6.80

Home -1.75 | 2.26
    Away +1.75 | 1.72

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.75 | 2.07
    Away: +0.75 | 1.83

Pick: Manchester United

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more recently Odds Check out Best Football Betting Odds

Comment

• cabbott
      • Jan 2013

Spain La Liga

Malaga vs Barcelona

Match Schedule
      Date: 09/25/2014

Despite his heroics at the FIFA World Cup this summer, Mexican goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa is yet to start for Los Boquerones as Javi Gracia continues to count upon former Espanyol shot-stopper, Carlos Kameni. Indeed, Gracia hasn’t really made any major decisions of note since his arrival this summer, at least from a tactical or selection standpoint; it’s largely the same squad and team we faced last year.

Barcelona will be hoping to extend their winning run to six games and maintain their 100% record under Luis Enrique tomorrow when they travel to Andalusia to take on Malaga CF at La Rosaleda. We are just two seasons removed from Malaga’s historic and shock run to the UEFA Champions League quarter-finals where Manuel Pellegrini’s side were just a few minutes away from a place in the final four, yet in that year and a half Los Boquerones’ decline has been equally sudden and devastating.

1x2 Odds
      Home: 9.50
      Away: 1.35

1X2 Odds 1st Half
      Home: 6.20
      Away: 1.83

Home +1.50 | 1.90
      Away -1.50 | 2.05

Handicap 1st Half
      Home: +0.50 | 2.07
      Away: -0.50 | 1.83

Pick: Barcelona

--------------------

Eibar vs Villarreal

Match Schedule

Eibar generally made good impression in their first four matches in La Liga. Many people expected them to be clear outsiders, but they are not, at least not yet. Currently team occupies 9th spot and has 4 points advantage over relegation zone. Still, everyone in the club know it’s just the beginning and situation can get worse in the next couple of days as Basque side is facing two difficult opponents: Villarreal and Athletic Bilbao. Coach Garitano is very optimistic: “In all matches we’re close to victory.

On Sunday Villarreal managed to turn things around and won 4:2 home match against Rayo, despite being 0:2 down. “We knew this match was very important because we didn’t win any of previous two league games. It wasn’t easy cause three days before we played very difficult match in Europa League. In the first half team had problems, we must get used to playing every 3 days on the highest level. I am very happy with this victory, it’s very hard to win game when you’re 0:2 down. It was imperative to score a goal before the break,” said coach Marcelino.

1x2 Odds
      Home: 3.10
      Away: 2.44

1X2 Odds 1st Half
      Home: 3.90
      Away: 2.89

Home: +0.50 | 1.64
      Away: -0.50 | 2.44

Handicap 1st Half
      Home: 0.00 | 2.28
      Away: 0.00 | 1.68

Pick: Eibar

---------------------

Granada vs Levante

Match Schedule

Granada started this season really well. Team collected 8 points out of first 4 matches and currently occupies European spots. Granada didn’t lose any match so far and it’s first time since season 75/76 when Granada remains unbeaten after first 4 league games. However, players deny to talk too ambitiously. “One shouldn’t look at the table right now, it’s true that we have 8 points but the most important thing for us is to gather 40 or 45 points as soon as possible and secure place in the league for next season.

Levante has very poor start to this season, however coach Mendilibar remains optimistic. “For sure good results will come,” he said. Mendilibar expects tough match against Granada: “They are taking advantage of mistakes, as they did at San Mames last Saturday. They have very aggressive attack and they don’t allow their opponents to create many goal-scoring chances.” Some changes with the squad can be expected.

1x2 Odds
      Away: 5.20

1X2 Odds 1st Half
      Home: 2.28

Home -1.00 | 2.40
      Away +1.00 | 1.66

Handicap 1st Half
      Home: -0.50 | 2.28
      Away: +0.50 | 1.68

Pick: Granada

----------------

Sevilla vs Real Sociedad

Match Schedule

Sevilla have very good start to this 14/15 campaign. Three wins (Espanyol, Getafe, Cordoba) and draw (Valencia) means it’s best start since 30 years. In season 84/85 Sevilla also started with 3 victories (Malaga, Athletic Bilbao, Real Madrid) and draw (Elche). Whole team works really hard, even wingers Vitolo and Aleix Vidal greatly help in the defense. It should be noted that Vitolo ran 11,86 km in the last match (against Cordoba) and Aleix Vidal also did well in this matter (10,89 km). It’s one of the main reasons why other wingers, Deulofeu and Reyes, don’t play in the first team.

Real Sociedad had ups and downs during this season, but certainly there were more ‘downs’. The only one ‘up’ was match against Real Madrid. Still, coach Jagoba Arrasate remains optimistic. “I trust my players and I believe we can make a good result at Sanchez Pizjuan. There will be 2 or 3 chances in the team in comparison to last game. Sevilla is a good team and we must play well in order to cause troubles to the hosts,” said Arrasate.

1x2 Odds

1X2 Odds 1st Half
      Home: 2.32
      Away: 4.70

Home -1.00 | 2.35
      Away +1.00 | 1.69

Handicap 1st Half
      Home: 0.00 | 1.43
      Away: 0.00 | 2.88

Pick: Sevilla

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more recently Odds Check out Best Football Betting Odds

Comment

• cabbott
        • Jan 2013

Spain La Liga

RCD Espanyol vs Getafe

Match Schedule
        Date: 09/26/2014

Espanyol is one of 4 teams which didn’t win any league game this season. As a result, club from Barcelona currently occupies 18th spot, in relegation zone, with just 2 points collected. Last Saturday it appeared that they were going for a win, however game against Malaga ended in a 2:2 draw after Duda managed to find stoppage-time equalizer from free kick. “Of course we were disappointed after conceding goal in 93rd minute. However, time go by and we are looking forward for the next match,” said coach Sergio Gonzalez. He is a former Espanyol player and fans really liked the decision of appointing him as a coach, he has a lot of credit but it won’t last forever. So, Gonzalez realizes how important the upcoming match is: “Every game is important, but given our current situation it’s a crucial fixture.

Getafe plays poor football, team doesn’t look particularly motivated and united. Best player, Pedro Leon, still cannot play. Although RFEF allowed him to play, LFP didn’t do that and coach Cosmin Contra doesn’t want to take risks. “Situation isn’t good. I cannot take risk. It’s a tough situation for entire team and it negatively affects us,” said Contra. On Monday Getafe lost at home to Valencia 0:3 in a very poor style. Coach Contra believes his players have mental problem, but he’s optimistic ahead of next game.

1x2 Odds
        Home: 1.74
        Away: 5.00

1X2 Odds 1st Half
        Home: 2.33
        Away: 4.80

Home -1.00 | 2.40
        Away +1.00 | 1.65

Handicap 1st Half
        Home: -0.50 | 2.33
        Away: +0.50 | 1.65

Pick: Getafe

--------------------

Valencia vs Cordoba

Match Schedule
        Date: 09/26/2014

Valencia is doing pretty well, team collected 10 points in first 4 matches. Local media claim ‘Los Che’ had really tough pre-season and Valencia should play even better in 1-2 months. As it was expected, there will be some rotations with the squad. Young defender Ruben Vezo is rested for this match, Mustafi will take his place. De Paul and Rodrigo are sidelined due to suspension. “There will be changes in the squad. We can make rotations because most often players which get a chance perform really well and help the team.

Cordoba didn’t start well, team from Andalusia don’t have any victory yet. Last weekend they started very ambitiously against Sevilla, but Cordoba had to pay the high price for that just after a few minutes, when Bacca scored first goal. Coach Ferrer expects difficult game on Thursday. “I am worried that we didn’t win yet. Valencia plays good football and they have great players, however we can play a good game,” said Ferrer. One of key players, Fede Cartabia, cannot feature in this match cause he’s in Cordoba on loan from Valencia and he’s not allowed to play against his club.

1x2 Odds
        Home: 1.34
        Away: 2.44

1X2 Odds 1st Half
        Home: 1.79
        Away: 7.40

Home: -1.50 | 2.06
        Away: +1.50 | 1.88

Handicap 1st Half
        Home: -0.50 | 1.80
        Away: +0.50 | 2.11

Pick: Valencia

Comment

• cabbott
          • Jan 2013

English Premier League

Sunderland vs Swansea City

Match Schedule

Sunderland This is the second season running they have failed to win any of their first five matches of the season. In 2013-14 they managed one point from their opening eight league games. After winning four games in a row in April and May, Sunderland have now gone six games without a victory (D4, L2). They have drawn a league-high four times this term. Last season, Sunderland had the joint worst home record in the Premier League with Fulham after picking up just 18 points from 19 games. Jozy Altidore scored his first goal in 30 appearances in all competitions for Sunderland in their League Cup defeat against Stoke in midweek.

Swansea Garry Monk's Premier League win percentage of 42% is better than Brendan Rodgers (32%) or Michael Laudrup (27%) recorded for the Swans. Swansea have kept only three clean sheets in their last 18 Premier League games. They have earned just eight corners in five league games this season. Gylfi Sigurdsson has assisted four Premier League goals this season; he has never recorded more than four in a single campaign in Britain.

1x2 Odds
          Home: 2.84
          Away: 2.56

1X2 Odds 1st Half
          Home: 3.45
          Away: 3.15

Home +0.25 | 2.26
          Away -0.25 | 1.73

Handicap 1st Half
          Home: 0.00 | 2.03
          Away: 0.00 | 1.87

Pick: Swansea City

--------------------

Hull City vs Manchester City

Match Schedule

The Hull City Tigers haven't won a league game since their opening-day win over QPR (D3, L1). Hull failed to score in 16 of their 38 league matches last season - but have yet to fail to net in their five league games in 2014-15. Mohamed Diame has scored in his first two Premier League appearances for Hull City. Nikica Jelavic has scored three goals from four shots on target this season.

Manchester City have gone three league games without a win - their worst run for 19 months. Eight points from the first five games is their lowest tally since 2006. They have scored in 17 of their last 18 Premier League games. Frank Lampard's goal against Chelsea last weekend means he has scored in 18 consecutive Premier League seasons.Steve Bruce changed his entire Hull starting 11 for Wednesday night's League Cup tie at The Hawthorns, clearly indicating that his priorities lie elsewhere. And even though his team scored twice, for the third game in succession, West Brom's late revival saw the Tigers exit the competition. Their time in the Europa League didn't last long either.

1x2 Odds
          Home: 6.40
          Away: 1.56

1X2 Odds 1st Half
          Home: 4.70
          Away: 2.19

Home: +1.00 | 1.93
          Away: -1.00 | 2.01

Handicap 1st Half
          Home: +0.50 | 1.73
          Away: -0.50 | 2.20

Pick: Manchester City

--------------------

Crystal Palace vs Leicester City

Match Schedule

Crystal Palace have yet to register a home win at Selhurst Park this season. The Eagles are unbeaten in the league since Neil Warnock was appointed manager on August 27.Crystal Palace midfielder Jason Puncheon is the worst disciplined player in the Premier League this season having picked up two yellow cards and one red. Crystal Palace 2 (Gabbidon, Dobbie) Leicester City 2 (King, Wood), Championship, April 2013

Leicester City striker Leonardo Ulloa is the Premier League’s second highest goalscorer with five goals in five appearances. Saturday’s fixture is the first Premier League meeting between these two clubs since April 1998. Leicester City midfielder Andy King has scored three goals in his last six appearances for the Foxes against Crystal Palace. Leicester City 1 (King) Crystal Palace 2 (Delaney, Ramage), Championship, October 2012

1x2 Odds
          Draw: 3.20

1X2 Odds 1st Half
          Draw: 2.05

Home: +0.25 | 1.64
          Away: -0.25 | 2.42

Handicap 1st Half
          Home: -0.25 | 1.90
          Away: +0.25 | 1.55

Pick: 1x2 Draw Full & 1st Asian Handicap Pick: Leicester City

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more recently Odds Check Out Best Football Betting Odds

Comment

• cabbott
            • Jan 2013

Spain La Liga

Getafe vs Cordoba

Match Schedule
            Date: 10/04/2014

Getafe have been playing poorly at the start of the season, but they managed to beat Malaga at home in the last round. The away matches are where the club needs improvement as they have lost all three visits to Celta Vigo, Sevilla and Espanyol. At home, Getafe have two victories - the mentioned one against Malaga and also in the second round against Almeria. Getafe have also one loss on their home matches against Valencia.

Cordoba have been playing the worst football in Primera Division. They are currently on the last position at the table and they are still without a single victory in the first six rounds. They have three draws and three losses. The away form is very poor. Cordoba won only one point on their away matches and they managed to score only one goal. It is true they have a tough schedule and played against top teams like Real Madrid and Valencia, but it remains the fact they were not at desired level.

1x2 Odds
            Home: 2.08
            Away: 3.65

1X2 Odds 1st Half
            Home: 2.67

Home -0.50 | 2.08
            Away +0.50 | 1.86

Handicap 1st Half
            Home: -0.25 | 2.16
            Away: +0.25 | 1.76

Pick: Getafe

--------------------

English Premier League

Chelsea vs Arsenal

Match Schedule
            Date: 10/05/2014

Chelsea, Arsenal try to dodge first loss

Last season, Chelsea didn't let Arsenal score a goal at Stamford Bridge while inflicting six goals to put the visitors to shame. This season, as Arsenal visit Chelsea once again for another Premier League match-up set on October 5, 21:05 ( GMT+8 ), will Chelsea's defensive wall continue to hold, or will it finally collapse? Both sides are still undefeated so far, Chelsea with a 5-1-0 slate while Arsenal tote a 2-4-0 win-draw-loss card.

1x2 Odds
            Home: 1.64
            Away: 5.60

1X2 Odds 1st Half
            Home: 2.17

Home: -1.00 | 2.20
            Away: +1.00 | 1.76

Handicap 1st Half
            Home: -0.50 | 2.28
            Away: +0.50 | 1.68

--------------------

Manchester United vs Everton

Match Schedule

Benteke returns for Aston Villa-Man City clash

Aston Villa head back home after a 3-0 defeat to Chelsea, and it seems that the nightmare is just starting for the team as they host Manchester City on October 5, 00:30( GMT+8 ). Christian Benteke the one to give Aston Villa the killer instinct they lacked recently? Manchester City are struggling at home after they were held to a 1-1 draw by Chelsea, but it looks unlikely that they will capitulate against Aston Villa.

1x2 Odds
            Home: 1.65

1X2 Odds 1st Half
            Home: 2.14
            Away: 4.80

Home: -1.00 | 2.13
            Away: -1.00 | 1.81

Handicap 1st Half
            Home: -0.25 | 1.83
            Away: +0.25 | 2.07

Pick: Everton

------------------

Aston Villa vs Manchester City

Match Schedule

Manchester United go for rare back-to-back

Louis van Gaal and his Manchester United squad are yet to register their first back-to-back wins in the 2014-15 season of the English Premier League, but after winning over West Ham United (2-1), the Red Devils could finally string up two straight wins should they overcome Everton on October 5 at 19:00 ( GMT+8 ). Everton rendered Manchester United scoreless the last time these two sides meet, Everton pocketing the 2-0 win.

1x2 Odds
            Home: 7.40
            Away: 1.46

1X2 Odds 1st Half
            Home: 5.40
            Away: 2.03

Home: +1.00 | 2.16
            Away: -1.00 | 1.79

Handicap 1st Half
            Home: +0.50 | 1.86
            Away: -0.50 | 2.04

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more recently Odds Check Out Best Football Betting Odds

Comment

• cabbott
              • Jan 2013

English Premier League

Burnley vs West Ham United

Match Schedule
              Date: 10/18/2014

Expect a lot of goals in this fixture. Burnley is currently 19th in the standings with four points (0-4-3), while West Ham is currently seventh in the standings and the team has 10 points (3-1-3). Burnley this season is a team for whom everyone thinks that they are the weakest and they will soon return to the Championship, but they were in the previous game played a very interesting match and won one point in a match against Leicester City, 2-2. West Ham playing constantly attacking and in the previous four of five games they are played with three or more goals (2-0, 1-2, 3-1, 2-2, 1-3). I think this game certainly will bring at least two goals, and perhaps more.

1x2 Odds
              Home: 2.68

1X2 Odds 1st Half
              Home: 3.20
              Away: 3.20

Home: +0.25 | 1.67
              Away: -0.25 | 2.35

Handicap 1st Half
              Home: +0.25 | 1.50
              Away: -0.25 | 2.66

Pick: West Ham United

-------------------

Crystal Palace vs Chelsea

Match Schedule

Chelsea is now the best team in England and is the strongest candidate to tittle. City has received Totenham and will be a tough game for them and Mourinho has a good opportunity to maintain or raise even more the distance for 2nd place. Chelsea have a champions league game on Tuesday and want to solve the game as soon as possible. Many Chelsea players were in their national teams and will have less time to prepare the game and the rest. I think Chelsea Win this Match. Check out Best Football Odds for 1x2 and Asian Handicap Betting.

1x2 Odds
              Home: 7.80
              Away: 1.43

1X2 Odds 1st Half
              Home: 5.80
              Away: 2.02

Home +1.00 | 2.25
              Away -1.00 | 1.73

Handicap 1st Half
              Home +0.50 | 1.88
              Away -0.50 | 2.02

--------------------

Everton vs Aston Villa

Match Schedule

Everton has not yet hit the heights of last season's 5th place finish, and with just 1 league win so far this season find themselves down in 17th place. They've been scoring goals well enough (13 of them so far, among them Phil Jagielka's howitzer at Liverpool, which may have wrapped up Goal of the Season already) but their defence has been alarmingly poor- 16 goals conceded is the league's highest total, a situation that won't be helped by the ankle injury sustained by John Stones. After an encouraging start, 3 consecutive defeats leave Aston Villa in mid-table. The return of Christian Benteke in attack offers hope, and the beefed-up attacking threat should see this game produce a few goals.

1x2 Odds
              Home: 1.58
              Away: 6.00

1X2 Odds 1st Half
              Home: 2.10

Home -0.75 | 1.77
              Away +0.75 | 2.19

Handicap 1st Half
              Home -0.50 | 2.11
              Away +0.50 | 1.80

Pick: Everton

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea.

Comment

• cabbott
                • Jan 2013

English Premier League

Newcastle United vs Leicester City

Match Schedule

These teams had action packed matches this season, and it's been very interesting to watch both sides. Alan Pardew's Newcastle has shown signs of improvement of late with the return of Papis Cisse, who has saved points for Newcastle 2 times in a row. They both have a great start to the campaign, but I believe now is finally the time for Newcastle to record all 3 points! The Magpies should be an improved force offensively but the Foxes will be dangerous in possession as well so this game promises a couple of goals. this match will be going to Newcastle.

1x2 Odds
                Home: 2.16
                Away: 3.30

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                Home: 2.75
                Away: 3.80

Home: -0.50 | 1.67
                Away: +0.50 | 2.35

Handicap 1st Half
                Home: -0.25 | 2.25
                Away: +0.25 | 1.70

Pick: Newcastle United

Southampton vs Sunderland

Match Schedule

The host team will be happy to maintain their spot in the top on the league table, after an away 0-1 loss from Tottenham. Southampton is a team that can play good both sides, but when they're at home they have a huge goal average. With the likes of Pelle and Schneiderlin this will be an easy win for them. Don't have much to say in Sunderland their away performance are hit and miss. They only won one game in their last 5 away match (D-L-W-D-D), and this will be a slaughter for them. AH -0.75 for this match!

1x2 Odds
                Home: 1.56
                Away: 6.40

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                Home: 2.13

Home -0.75 | 1.73
                Away +0.75 | 2.25

Handicap 1st Half
                Home -0.50 | 2.14
                Away +0.50 | 1.77

Pick: Southampton

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea.

Comment

• cabbott
                  • Jan 2013

Spain La Liga

Barcelona vs Eibar

Match Schedule
                  Date: 10/19/2014

We’re less than 24 hours away from kick-off, and we’re still none the wiser as to Lucho’s plans for the match. The defensive selection however has been far from consistent, although curiously, that’s had a positive impact on our record as through seven matches, we are yet to concede a single goal. We must be doing something right anyway – and each player gets a share of the credit. Four points. Five points. That’s the respective distance separating Eibar from Real Sociedad and Athletic Bilbao – the Basque Country heavyweights might have started the season slowly, but just as much as they have struggled, Eibar have thrived.

1x2 Odds
                  Home: 2.68

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                  Home: 3.20
                  Away: 3.20

Home: +0.25 | 1.67
                  Away: -0.25 | 2.35

Handicap 1st Half
                  Home: +0.25 | 1.50
                  Away: -0.25 | 2.66

Pick: Barcelona

-------------------

Cordoba vs Malaga

Match Schedule
                  Date: 10/19/2014

Cordoba were cruelly denied all three points in their last outing at Getafe due to a stoppage-time equaliser by Baba Diawara, but Lopez says his team - who are bottom of the league - have nothing to be ashamed of. The winger, in his fourth season with Cordoba - which makes him the joint-most senior player along with Carlos Caballero - also gave his backing to his coach Albert Ferrer. Malaga have not endured the easiest start to the season either but go into the game fresh from beating another Andalusian side, Granada, to pick up their first win in six games.However, the Boquerones are still searching for their first away win of the season.

1x2 Odds
                  Home: 7.80
                  Away: 1.43

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                  Home: 5.80

Home +1.00 | 2.25
                  Away -1.00 | 1.73

Handicap 1st Half
                  Home +0.50 | 1.88
                  Away -0.50 | 2.02

Pick: Malaga

Comment

• cabbott
                    • Jan 2013

English Premier League

West Ham United vs Manchester City

Match Schedule
                    Date: 10/25/2014

West Ham is a tough place to go these days. Diafra Sakho and Enner Valencia play with a lot of pace and can’t stop scoring goals and Stewart Downing is playing in a really good position. However, Man City have to win to put some pressure on Chelsea and I think it will prove a hard game for both sides with not a lot in it. Ultimately I think Sergio Aguero will be the difference and for that reason I am going for a narrow Man City win.

1x2 Odds
                    Home: 5.60
                    Away: 1.52

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                    Home: 5.20
                    Away: 2.05

Home: +0.75 | 2.40
                    Away: -0.75 | 1.64

Handicap 1st Half
                    Home: +0.50 | 1.84
                    Away: -0.50 | 2.06

-------------------

Liverpool vs Hull City

Match Schedule

Hull City are likely to keep the 3-5-1-1 formation that they used against Arsenal, which gave them a solid defensive shape. They will need their wing-backs, Ahmed Elmohamady and Andrew Robertson, to tirelessly work up and down the flanks, tracking back with Liverpool’s full-backs and pushing forward to provide the aerial service into the box. Liverpool are still one of the best sides in the league when they have the ball and they will be favourites to win this game, so while Hull City will be the fresher side, they will need a good offensive plan to get anything from this game. I Recommended to pick Liverpool -1.00 for AH Liverpool on fire, it is likely they will concede again! theres a good Best Football Odds.

1x2 Odds
                    Home: 1.43
                    Away: 7.60

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                    Home: 1.89
                    Away: 6.60

Home -1.00 | 1.71
                    Away +1.00 | 2.28

Handicap 1st Half
                    Home -0.50 | 1.90
                    Away +0.50 | 2.00

Pick: Liverpool

--------------------

Southampton vs Stoke City

Match Schedule

Southampton will have a technically superior central midfield trio with Schneiderlin, Cork and Steven Davis so the hosts should have more possession. That will not intimidate Stoke City at all because their current central midfielders have a great understanding with each other. Steven N’Zonzi, Charlie Adam and Stephen Ireland constantly rotate positions when they have the ball, but they always leave one of them at the base of that central midfield triangle to protect the back-four. Southampton may enjoy territorial advantage in this game but they will have to be careful of Stoke City’s front-three on the break. In 1x2 I will Going to Southampton for AH Stoke +1.00

1x2 Odds
                    Home: 1.60
                    Away: 5.80

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                    Home: 2.15

Home -1.00 | 2.12
                    Away +1.00 | 1.82

Handicap 1st Half
                    Home -0.25 | 1.80
                    Away +0.25 | 2.11

Pick 1x2: Southampton
                    Pick 1st & Full Asian Handicap: Stoke City

Comment

• cabbott
                      • Jan 2013

English Premier League

Manchester United vs Chelsea

Match Schedule
                      Date: 10/26/2014

Red Devils ready to challenge Chelsea

English Premier League’s top ranked club Chelsea are fearful as Spanish striker Diego Costa could be ruled out for their trip to Manchester United on October 27 due to hamstring injury. Despite not being at full fitness, Costa still suited up for international duty which worsened his condition, forcing him to rest. Can Louis van Gaal’s Manchester United upend Chelsea? Or will Chelsea find a way to prevail with or without Costa?

In terms of absentees both sides could yet be missing key attacking players but both squads also have strength in depth when it comes to that department, so there will still be plenty of talent on show.

1x2 Odds
                      Home: 2.83
                      Away: 2.46

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                      Home: 3.55
                      Away: 3.05

Home +0.25 | 1.81
                      Away -0.25 | 2.13

Handicap 1st Half
                      Home +0.25 | 1.55
                      Away -0.25 | 2.53

--------------------

Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United

Match Schedule
                      Date: 10/26/2014
                      Barcelona looking to dominate again

Struggling Newcastle look for second win

Tottenham Hotspur will be meeting with Newcastle United on October 26 at White Hart Lane. After an unimpressive start to its English Premier League season, pressure now mounts for Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew to win more matches, having emerged victorious just once (1-0 over Leicester City) since the season started, pushing Newcastle down the doldrums with a measly 7 points to its name, while Tottenham are lodged in midtable with 11 points. Tottenham Win this match base on the stats in Condition of team.

1x2 Odds
                      Away: 4.50

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                      Home: 2.30
                      Away: 4.70

Home -1.00 | 2.36
                      Away +1.00 | 1.66

Handicap 1st Half
                      Home -0.50 | 2.31
                      Away +0.50 | 1.66

Pick: Tottenham Hotspur

Comment

• cabbott
                        • Jan 2013

English Premier League

Manchester City vs Manchester United

Match Schedule
                        Date: 11/02/2014

Manchester Derby set to test mettle of rival sides

On November 2, Manchester United will face English Premier League defending champions Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium for the highly anticipated Manchester Derby. All eyes will be on the re-tooled Manchester United team led by Louis van Gaal and how they would stand up against Manuel Pellegrini’s side which remain a force to reckon with in the top tier of English football. City won in the most recent Manchester City-Manchester United match (0-3). You can have the league, but lets face it nothing will ever beat the way we did it Man City Win.

1x2 Odds
                        Home: 1.84
                        Away: 4.20

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                        Home: 2.41
                        Away: 4.30

Home: -0.75 | 2.09
                        Away: +0.75 | 1.84

Handicap 1st Half
                        Home: -0.25 | 2.00
                        Away: +0.25 | 1.90

-------------------

Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur

Match Schedule
                        Date: 11/02/2014

Spurs look to Kane once again vs Aston Villa

A recent Europa League hat-trick from Harry Kane could be the start of Tottenham Hotspur’s improved goal scoring. Mauricio Pochettino’s side has had some hard times securing goals. They are quite good in defense though, but it was not enough to upset top tier teams like Manchester City. They are hoping Kane would have another explosive offensive game once they face Aston Villa on November 2 at Villa Park.

1x2 Odds
                        Home: 3.50
                        Away: 2.09

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                        Home: 4.10
                        Away: 2.71

Home +0.50 | 1.84
                        Away -0.50 | 2.09

Handicap 1st Half
                        Home +0.25 | 1.70
                        Away -0.25 | 2.25

Pick: Tottenham Hotspur

Comment

• cabbott
                          • Jan 2013

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Newcastle United vs Liverpool

Match Schedule
                          Date: 11/01/2014

Newcastle has really hit form collecting six points from their last two games. Their form line now reads Won 2, Drawn 4, Lost 3, Scored 10 and Conceded 15. At home Newcastle have lost only the once against Man City, with two draws and one victory. Liverpool’s form line reads Won 4, Drawn 2, Lost 3, Scored 13 and Conceded 12. It seems Liverpool have hit a little bit of a lull. After that last second fortunate win against QPR and defeat against Real Madrid, they then had a disappointing home 0-0 draw with Hull. this match i will split my bet Liverpool for 1x2 and the AH Newcastle to score at least 1 goal.

1x2 Odds
                          Home: 3.60

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                          Home: 4.00
                          Away: 2.61

Home: +0.25 | 2.21
                          Away: -0.25 | 1.75

Handicap 1st Half
                          Home: +0.25 | 1.82
                          Away: -0.25 | 2.08

Pick 1x2: Liverpool
                          Pick Asian Handicap: Newcastle United

-------------------

Stoke City vs West Ham United

Match Schedule

These teams last played in March this year when Stoke City won 3 – 1. Last year Stoke City beat West Ham 1 – 0 on one occasion and West Ham won their other game, also 1 – 0. Stoke City is twelfth in the league with 11 points having won 3 games, drawn 2 and lost 4. They are tied for points with Hull City and Tottenham. West Ham United is fourth in the league with 16 points having won 5 games, drawn 1 and lost 3. They are one point behind Manchester City. Stoke still win this match.

1x2 Odds
                          Home: 2.33
                          Away: 3.05

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                          Home: 2.93
                          Away: 3.95

Home -0.50 | 2.33
                          Away +0.50 | 1.68

Handicap 1st Half
                          Home -0.25 | 2.29
                          Away +0.25 | 1.67

Pick: Stoke City

------------------

Everton vs Swansea City

Match Schedule

These teams played at the end of September this year and Swansea City won 3 – 0. They also played in March this year and that game ended in a 3 – 2 victory for Everton. Everton is ninth in the league with 12 points having won 3 games, drawn 3 and lost 3. They are one point behind Manchester United. Swansea City is sixth in the league with 14 points having won 4 games, drawn 2 and lost 3. They are tied for points with Arsenal and Liverpool. This match is hard to predict if you base on stats and H2H of this team Everton is the high stats im going to safe my bet going to split im going to the Best Football Odds.

1x2 Odds
                          Home: 1.75

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                          Home: 2.34

Home -1.00 | 2.36
                          Away +1.00 | 1.66

Handicap 1st Half
                          Home -0.25 | 1.92
                          Away +0.25 | 1.98

Pick 1x2: Everton
                          Pick Asian Handicap: Swansea City

Comment

• cabbott
                            • Jan 2013

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Leicester City vs W.B.A

Match Schedule

These teams haven’t played since October 2010 when West Brom beat Leicester City 4 – 1. The last time Leicester City beat West Brom was in March 2008. Leicester City is seventeenth in the league with 9 points having won 2 games, drawn 3 and lost 4. They are tied for points with Crystal Palace. West Bromwich Albion is thirteenth in the league with 10 points having won 2 games, drawn 4 and lost 3. They are tied for points with Newcastle and Aston Villa. West Brom are winless in the last three BPL matches West Brom Win this Match At-least 1 goal for this Match.

1x2 Odds
                            Away: 3.10

1st Half 1X2 Odds
                            Away: 3.85

Away: +0.25 | 1.94

Handicap 1st Half
                            Away: +0.25 | 1.70

Pick: W.B.A

-------------------

Hull City vs Southampton

Match Schedule

These teams last played in February this year when Southampton won 1 – 0. Last year they played in November and Southampton won 4 – 1. Hull City is tenth in the league with 11 points having won 2 games, drawn 5 and lost 2. They are tied for points with Tottenham and Stoke City. Southampton is second in the league with 19 points having won 6 games, drawn 1 and lost 2. They are four points behind Chelsea and two above Manchester City. Hull City and Southampton have only met one time Both team have a lot on the line for this match this match will be end of score 1 - 2 Southampton Win.

1x2 Odds
                            Away: 2.00

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                            Away: 2.68

Away -0.50 | 2.00

Handicap 1st Half
                            Away -0.25 | 2.13

Pick: Southampton

Comment

• cabbott
                              • Jan 2013

English Premier League

Liverpool vs Chelsea

Match Schedule
                              Date: 11/08/2014

Chelsea looking to reinforce hold of top spot

Liverpool losing to Newcastle United certainly boosted Chelsea's confidence ahead of their Premier League meeting on November 8. The league-leading Chelsea are fresh from the 2-1 victory against the Queens Park Rangers and are deadlier than ever: their defense is intact, Diego Costa is back, and Drogba, Oscar and Hazard feature upfront. Chelsea's last visit to Anfield earned them three points, as the Blues remain the favourites to win here in this match. Chelsea is top of the league with 26 points i`m going Base on the stats of each team other bookmakers will saying Draw this match. Here the recentyl Best Football Odds of this Match Chelsea won End of score of 1 - 2.

1x2 Odds
                              Away: 2.17

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                              Away: 2.83

Away: -0.50 | 2.21

Handicap 1st Half
                              Away: -0.25 | 2.28

-------------------

Germany Bundesliga

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munchen

Match Schedule

Can Eintracht deny Bayern the three points?

Bayern Munchen so far have maintained their impeccable home record in the 2014-15 season of the Bundesliga, but can they improve their away performance to two wins once they visit Eintracht Frankfurt’s home turf? With Eintracht losing 4-5 at home against VfB Stuttgart recently, it is highly possible that Bayern Munchen could also take three points in this match set at Commerzbank-Arena. Watch the game LIVE on SBOBETv this November 8. To comparison, on all remaining Matches against other Teams Bayern München made a average of 2.6 Bayern Won at score of 0 - 4.

1x2 Odds
                              Away: 1.20

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                              Away: 1.59

Away: -2.00 | 1.90

Handicap 1st Half
                              Away: -0.75 | 1.83

Pick: Bayern Munchen

Comment

• cabbott
                                • Jan 2013

English Premier League

Manchester United vs Crystal Palace

Match Schedule

United with their vast defensive problems exacerbated by Marcos Rojo dislocating his shoulder and Chris Smalling's suspension. Manchester United are undefeated in their last six matches against Crystal Palace in all competitions. Crystal Palace have conceded at least 2 goals in 11 of their last 13 matches in the Premier League. Palace won Old trafford in the League Cup 3 Years ago but United won both fixtures against Palace comfortably last season and should record a much-needed win. for more recently odds Check out English Premier League Best Football odds.

1x2 Odds
                                Home: 1.28

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                                Home: 1.67

Home: -1.75 | 2.12

Handicap 1st Half
                                Home: -0.75 | 2.00

Pick: Manchester United

-------------------

Burnley vs Hull City

Match Schedule

I can't see any problems in Hull side in this fixture. Burnley is the only team that didn't win a match in the league. Currently the with 4 points in the 20th position in the league table. I think that the absence of Jelavic in this game is the reason why bookmakers slightly favour Burnley in this match, but Hull still have Diame and Hernandez and against the weakest team in the premiership this season I don't see any problems. Taking Hull to win is the main bet here, but if you want a safer pick go for Asian Handicap Betting +0.25 @1.81.

1x2 Odds
                                Away: 2.80

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                                Away: 3.60

Away: +0.25 | 1.81

Handicap 1st Half
                                Away: +0.25 | 1.53

Pick: Hull City

Last edited by cabbott; 7 November 2014, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X