Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Formula 1 - 2012 Bahrain Grand Prix

Hot on the heels of the Chinese Grand Prix is the Bahrain Grand Prix this weekend.

Below are the latest odds (subject to change):

A preview of the Bahrain Grand Prix has been published here:

http://www.aussportsbetting.com/2012...-betting-tips/

formula one is the best and most extreme sport))

Who would not be hook to the one of the famous event in the world? Ofcourse almost everyone would love the formula 1 racing. Gamblers are racing to place their bets of the team who they thick will win.

My God, how many names that do not race in F1 now...

Well It's formula one. More and more teams are joining the race. The event is also on of the most watch in the world.

you know, you just opened America.. I know that F1 is of the most watchable in the world. I have been watching Formula 1 since 2004 and almost know everything about it..

British GP now! the famous Silverstone could bring us many many interesting moments this weekend! So again looks like Mercedes will have about 0,5-0,7 sec. advantage(after the FP 1).

Formula 1 is going to be fully annoying! Start behind the Safety car, avout what Charlie was thinking in the first 4 laps of race?
    there are no racing motion , there is a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    Formula 1 is going to be fully annoying! Start behind the Safety car, avout what Charlie was thinking in the first 4 laps of race?
    there are no racing motion , there is a joke!
    It's actually worth paying attention to weather conditions and whether the race will start behind a safety car or not. I've found that Betfair still offers a first lap leader market even if the cars are starting behind a safety car. The odds for the pole sitter are low but it's an incredibly safe bet given all he has to do is not drive the car off the road for one lap, with no one permitted to overtake.

lol. they maybe thought that Lewis could lost his car behind Safety car?
    anyway i remember the moment Hamilton even was wheel to wheel with Bernd Maylander.

Funny news from Red Bull.
    Jos Verstappen allowed his son Max to buy new Porshe sport car, lol!

Today we will see the first 2 practice session in Hungary.
    Guess Red Bull and Mercedes dominating

Again 2 Mercedes cars on top!
    But the feelings about the race only negative. Everytime Rosberg got the DRS , he wasn't attacking Lewis Hamilton.. looks like it was planned from the start , this was going to be only Hamilton's race for Mercedes

after this race i avtually have no doubt about the 3 in a row Hamilton's championship. Rosberg will never be the champion if he's going to race like in Hungary

Horner said the Red Bull main target before the summer break in F1 is to be ahead of Ferrari. Just remembered Arrivabene's words at the start of season that Ferrari will face Mercedes for Championship.

Again one more not happy news from Skuderia Ferrari. Technical Director James Allison leaves the team.. but he is one the smartest in his work..

So today will be The German GP. Will Nico Rosberg give the battle to his teammate Hamilton?
    Will finally Vettel get his first win of this unlucky season ?

One more time i've dissapointed with Nico Rosberg! He finally proved his unlucky status in Mercedes car ( in such a fast car the team has at the moment). he lost his race again in first corner by losing position not only to Hamilton. 2 Red Bull cars got their noses in front of Rosberg's Mercedes car. And German driver coudn't get places back during all the race and finished in 4-th place!

Ferrari.. Dear me, another race without any power for Scuderia. Ellison has gone from the team, all things are going to be much more bad..
    They just need to find some conclusions for this situation during the break!

A few minutes ago i just saw the photos of last Ferrari practice session with the next year tyres. Are you kidding me? they are awful!

Lewis Hamilton says his German Grand Prix victory was so comfortable he was able to turn down his Mercedes engine on the second lap.
    and you want F1 to be interesting after his words?! fully Lewis dominating and HIS Mercedes car!

Marchionne: "Arrivabene can be calm for his working post". Ferrari just doing the same things with their strategies and engineers and there is no results.

Did you watch F1 2016 game official trailer?!
    F1 of old times i really miss you. What cars they had that time, what design..

I guess the next driver after Kimi Raikkonen's gone, will be Mick Schumacher.
    Remember the times Michael Schumacher revived Ferrari, now it's Mick's time to do it!

Ferrari can't be written off for 2017 title, says Mercedes' Toto Wolff.
    "Never underestimate a team with so much resources and so much passion," says Wolff as he admits Mercedes' dominance can't last.
    So what can i say about his words. Are you kidding me, mr Wolff?!

The 2017 cars design will look like the old ones. Also new cars with new "fat" tyres will be quicker for 0,5 - 1 sec.