Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

Man City vs Man Utd

Does anyone have a read on this one? I really have no idea what to predict here. The only thing that springs to mind at the moment is the under 2.5 goals @ 2.12. Looking at previous EPL City v Utd games...

2010/11 City 0:0 United
    2009/10 City 0:1 United
    2008/09 City 0:1 United

A 0:0 or 1:1 draw would suit Utd nicely.

Yeah tough game to pick... I'm looking at going with the tried and tested Man Utd, but add some safety to it with draw no bet @2.30

Seems like good value to me...

But again... could go either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodsy View Post
    But again... could go either way.
    Agreed. I had backed Utd mid season to win the title, but hedged my bets after they drew Everton.

I like your draw no bet wager. I think the +0.5 on Utd is something like 1.79, which is also tempting given Utd's record at getting the job done.

I have to say tho, I'm impressed by City's home record this season... one draw and no losses! But this is a high stakes game, which they have less experience at.

As you can see I'm toing and froing!

I've got a small cheeky bet of under 1.5 goals @ 4.70 along with a small bet of under 2.5 goals @ 2.24. Odds on both of these have shortened since I got them, which is interesting...

I think I'm going to leave it at that and just enjoy the game tomorrow.