Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

v2.01 Now Available

Version 2.01 of the Excel Betting Tracker has been released. As a result of numerous requests, the workbook now supports the filtering of betting data by tipster/capper. Punters who don’t require this feature can simply use version 2.0 instead.

The new version contains the following additional updates:

• Ability to filter betting data by tipster/capper. Punters who subscribe to tipping services can now track performance for each service separately.
    • Changes to the Settings worksheet instructions.

Click here to learn more about the spreadsheet.

Download – Excel 2007 and Onwards (.xlsx)

For those who use Excel 2003 or earlier, version 1.10 of the spreadsheet is still available:

Download – Excel 1997-2003 (.xls)

Some users have experienced difficulties when downloading .xlsx files. A few browsers (like Opera) had been trying to save them with .zip extensions instead. I have now made some changes to the server settings, so most browsers should now be downloading the files with the correct .xlsx extension.

I have betting tracker v2_01 and for some odd reason under the performance summary tab I'm missing the dialog boxes and the drop downs at the top of the spreadsheet for filtering the data. Is there anyway to fix this, perhaps to make them re-appear so I can filter the data?

Hi iCap, I have sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Some users have experienced difficulties when downloading .xlsx files. A few browsers (like Opera) had been trying to save them with .zip extensions instead. I have now made some changes to the server settings, so most browsers should now be downloading the files with the correct .xlsx extension.

Im not questioning the download of the file as I have the correct file. I have been using the spread sheet now for a couple days and just recently noticed that the dialog(s) and filter(s) drop downs in the performance summary tab is not there. I can see the text in the area just no functionality. What cause this and is it fixable without downloading a new sheet and copying the data over?

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Hi iCap, I have sent you a PM.
    I replied to your PM

Is it possible to add or come up with the formula so users can tack BTCL (betting the closing line) in this spreadsheet (V2_01.XLSX)?

In other words on the bet tab in (L) the in-put for the odds exist, so add another column to enter the closing line and track it in the performance summary tabs.

Example: +/-120 (open) +/-115 (close) (in this case I would of beat the closer by 5cent. So, then show positives in black when beating the closing line and in cases where the numbers are vice-verse where +/-130(open) close +/-140 ( would be a loser on betting the closing line by 10cent). Would like to also see a win/loss and percentage of win/loss on the closing line on the performance summary tab.

Quote Originally Posted by iCap View Post
    Is it possible to add or come up with the formula so users can tack BTCL (betting the closing line) in this spreadsheet (V2_01.XLSX)?

In other words on the bet tab in (L) the in-put for the odds exist, so add another column to enter the closing line and track it in the performance summary tabs.

Example: +/-120 (open) +/-115 (close) (in this case I would of beat the closer by 5cent. So, then show positives in black when beating the closing line and in cases where the numbers are vice-verse where +/-130(open) close +/-140 ( would be a loser on betting the closing line by 10cent). Would like to also see a win/loss and percentage of win/loss on the closing line on the performance summary tab.
    To keep the spreadsheet manageable for beginner users I won't be adding such features to upcoming versions, but you could always edit your copy of the sheet to include these additions. I have sent you an email.