• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dougie
    • Aug 2012

Withdrawal times

G'day all.

Does anyone have a list or know where I can find a list on how long each agency takes to deposit funds back into your account when you want to make a withdrawal? I'm trying to see which bookies (Australian and International) have the quickest turnaround times.......

Cheers!
  • casper
    • Apr 2012

Hey Dougie,

From my own experience the major Australian services are prompt. I withdrew money from Centrebet yesterday and the funds were in my bank account less than 24 hours later. Pinnacle Sports have always been fast too. I don't know about the other intl services though. Usually a google search for an intl bookie will give a good indication of other customers experiences. You could probably create a table of your own that way.

Comment

• Dougie
      • Aug 2012

Thanks again Casper - you've been a great help with a few of my queries now! Very much appreciated

Comment

• casper
        • Apr 2012

No worres

Comment

• Pizzapie21
          • Aug 2013

Bet365 is one of the slowest Australian bookies when it comes to withdrawals. Whereas other bookies have funds in your account by the next day, bet365 takes no less than 2-3 days.

Comment

• warren
            • Oct 2013

2-3 days? Try two weeks with Betezy and their saying they wont release the money unless I have at least another $3,OOO.OO bet with them. I made no agreement with them in relation to any credits nor did I use any credits. DODGY. I'm taking it to the commission for gambling.

Comment

• unclepauly
              • Sep 2014

Best Company For Withdrawls Would Have To Be Luxbet The Pay Within A Day Almost Everytime...

Comment

• kboody
                • Dec 2014

dont bet with betjack if u want a quick payment or payment at all haha. i cant believe these crooks can get away with what they are doing to people

Comment

• Concerned1
                  • Dec 2014

WARNING WARNING AVOID BETJACK

DO NOT BELIEVE THE HYPE. They are starting anopther round of telemarketing from Jacqui the scammer and the Gold Coast team of crooks.

They listed http://www.betjack-company.com/ today in an attempt to overcome the avoid betjack thread on this site.

WARN ALL PUNTERS!!! TELL YOUR FRIENDS AVOID BETJACK

If you love Australian racing and would like a fair go, why not take the time to place a warning like this on every forum you are a member of and if you are not a member, join one to save other puters losing thousands or getting on the hook to these scammers!

Generate good Karma for yourself for the year!! Tell a friend to AVOID BETJACK IN EVERY FORUM YOU CAN FIND!!!!

I appreciate that this is about payment times and I can recommend Sportsbet and Ladbrokes both paid me tens of thousands in 24 hours

BETJACK WILL NEVER PAY!!! IT IS A SCAM AND THEY ARE LIKELY TO STEAL YOUR IDENTITY!!! IN LEAGUES WITH THE MELBOURNE UNDERWORLD.

Comment

• Jekko
                    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Dougie View Post
                    G'day all.

Does anyone have a list or know where I can find a list on how long each agency takes to deposit funds back into your account when you want to make a withdrawal? I'm trying to see which bookies (Australian and International) have the quickest turnaround times.......

Cheers!
                    Did you try Pinnacle Sports?,
                    when it goes to deposits/withdrawals they are really fast!

Comment

Working...
                    X