Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goodsy
    • Aug 2011

Doggies hey.... finding this one tricky to place some money on. Dogs been pretty ordinary largely throughout the middle and end of season. Sharks have fallen into a heap of late but at Shark Park you can't take them lightly... atleast its not a Saturday night where they have a good record.

Just having trouble thinking that Dogs have something to play for despite how close they are.... otherwise they should beat the Sharks if they do decide to turn up.

Comment

• Mike Wilson
      • Aug 2011

I can understand your sentiments Goodsy. These two sides can be unpredictable at best.

Comment

• rotten_luck
        • Aug 2011

great pick Mike!! the bunnies and knights will be gutted...

Comment

• Mike Wilson
          • Aug 2011

Thanks rotten_luck! I hope you were onboard!

That now takes the 2011 tally to $2,597.27 after starting the year on $2,000

Comment

• rotten_luck
            • Aug 2011

nah mate, i wasn't unfortunately

if you followed my advice youd be on $2,597.27 too... if your starting balance was $4,000 !!

Comment

• Goodsy
              • Aug 2011

Must admit I did a last minute $5 bet on Dogs. Based it Sharks have been crap of late, real crap... and Mike Wilsons advice. So thanks for the winnings Mike :-)

I started with $30 and im up to $129.97 though the last 2 weeks havent had a lot of luck.

Comment

• Mike Wilson
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by rotten_luck View Post
                nah mate, i wasn't unfortunately

if you followed my advice youd be on $2,597.27 too... if your starting balance was $4,000 !!
                hahaha!!

Comment

• Mike Wilson
                  • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Goodsy View Post
                  Must admit I did a last minute $5 bet on Dogs. Based it Sharks have been crap of late, real crap... and Mike Wilsons advice. So thanks for the winnings Mike :-)

I started with $30 and im up to $129.97 though the last 2 weeks havent had a lot of luck.
                  No problems Goodsy
                  Shame to hear you haven't had a lot of luck lately. Hopefully I can help you out with that in the coming weeks

Comment

Working...
                  X