Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

Best staking plan for this system?

Hi

I'm looking for people's opinions on what they think would be the most profitable staking plan for a system that picks a win 33% of the time with an average price/dividend of $3.4.

The longest run of loses so far has been 6.

Any thoughts?

Hi knackers323,

If you have historical betting data at hand I recommend pasting it into the staking plan calculator:
    http://www.aussportsbetting.com/tool...l-spreadsheet/

You can then play around with different staking plans to see which approach produces the best results.

Personally I would stay clear of any Martingale type strategies because if you use them for long enough you will run into trouble.

Hi mate thanks very much for the reply.
    I would love to try your suggestion but is there a version of this or something similar that can be used on iphone? Thanks

Hi knackers323, I'm afraid there isn't, sorry.

Knackers323, sorry about the slow response. I am assuming that 3.4 is the average WINNING dividend. I have developed a useful system/tipster strength tool that I call Tip Strength ( T ): T = ( 1 - Pm )

Sorry about my previous post. I perhaps should have tapped on " Go Advanced " rather than " Post Quick Reply "