Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

Hi Where is the best location to arbitrage

HI,
    my name is brad and im new to the forum. I live in the usa but i chose this forum cuz i know u guys are the real deal.
    anyway since i live in the usa sports arbitrage isnt ideal.

i would be willing to move to canada, british virgin islands, or possibly costa rica. are any of these places ideal for arbitrage?

if not I might move to austrailia but id prefer not to move that far, any feedback is greatly appreciated.
    thanks

Hi Brad, I'm not an arber, but I can point you to a location where you may find the answer to your question. Are you familiar with BET-IBC? It's a betting brokerage company offering accounts with all the asain bookies, as well as Pinnacle and Betfair. They also have a very good VIP program for high rollers, from what I know you get access to dozens of bookies through a dedicated platform and can bet very large sums on any events.
    Last edited by Kioul; 22nd November 2014 at 01:25 AM.

What is good while using VIP platform, you can bet simultaneously on many hot favorites bookmakers, its very interesting how the odds are changing dynamically, really coll

You can try also Pinnacle, good one for arbs