Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • qtip
    • Aug 2011

Goodsy, I was reading through the comments and was about to suggest exactly what you've entered!

The games I've decided to stay clear of this week are:

Arsenal v Liverpool - Arsenal should be there for the taking, but they have a good home record against Liverpool.
    Bolton v Man City - as I said earlier, and as Andy mentioned, I will stay clear until I can gauge how well Man City will travel. Also Bolton had a good home record last season.
    Man Utd v Tottenham - with both Vidic and Ferdinand out I reckon Tottenham will score goals here. A draw wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

• Goodsy
      • Aug 2011

Bummer didnt get past the 1st game again.. no luck on the 4 leg multi. Shame..

Comment

• Andy Marshall
        • Aug 2011

Sorry Goodsy. My info on the Toon was poor. Sunderland couldn't defend a set piece all game, and were very poor offensively second half. Hope your other bets come through.

Comment

• Goodsy
          • Aug 2011

All good Andy... I did the research and agreed on your thoughts. Even my initiall thoughts on the multi didnt come through wiht Everton.
          Had other bets come through and others didnt.. think overall marginally infront by $5 overnight.

Atleast you must have renewed confidence in Newcastle, undefeated after 2 league games.

Comment

• qtip
            • Aug 2011

These results give me little confidence in prem betting at the moment. I ended up not placing any wagers this weekend.

Arsenal were unlucky with the first goal against Liverpool last night, but I think Liverpool deserved the points in the end. Well done to Goodsy and Punters United for backing them.

Comment

• Goodsy
              • Aug 2011

I just put $5 on Man City win V Bolton @$1.80, im basing this on the high that Man City had mid week.

Comment

• Andy Marshall
                • Aug 2011

Top result Goodsy. Interesting that Man City look to be playing with a bit more freedom than last season. 7 goals in their first two games.

I reckon we'll see a cracking game tomorrow morning. Over 2.5 goals @ 1.71 (Sportsbet) looks good. Man Utd without both Rio and Vidic, and with a shaky new 'keeper. There should be a few goals.

Comment

• pominoz
                  • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Andy Marshall View Post
                  Over 2.5 goals @ 1.71 (Sportsbet) looks good.
                  Good call Andy. I backed Man U h2h with a large free bet. Thought I had made a bad error given Man U's injuries and Tottenham smashing Hearts, but was a happy boy this morning

Comment

Working...
                  X