Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

How to make Adjustments

Sometimes my available balances are off, probably due to human error.
    Instead of going through all the bets and odds that I have entered to see where I have made the error, can I just make a +/- adjustment to the AGENCY in question?
    I have been making adjustments in the DEPOSITS tab ie -200. But I think the sheet then counts that as a withdrawal, which it wasn't. It was just a manual adjustment.
    How should I make these adjustments?

I recommend creating a bet category called 'Account Adjustment'. I would then place winning/losing wagers at +100 odds (2.0 decimal odds) to adjust the bookmaker account levels accordingly.

I'm not sure what you mean by CATEGORY? I don't see that field anywhere in the worksheet.

Sorry, by bet category I meant bet type. You can create new bet types in the Settings worksheet. Likewise you can create a new sport called 'Account Adjustment' so that you don't have to attribute the adjustment to a particular sport or league.