Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

TAB sports bet loyalty points......

I notice I keep getting a points statement through via email from TAB NSW, I am a Silver member there now whatever that means but as I am based in the UK and not Oz I'm not sure the loyalty points will be of much use to me - they seem to be used to get tickets to sporting events etc.

Is that generally what they are for? Tickets and stuff like that?

To achieve Silver status you are required to turn over more than $25,000 per annum. An annual turnover of $75,000 is required to achieve Gold Status. The higher status levels enable you to earn rewards points faster.

You can redeem points for free bets (2,500 points => $5, 4,000 => $10, 8,000 => $20, 20,000 => $50). There are various other rewards you can convert your points into but, as you said, they're not of much use if you don't live in Australia.

You can learn more about the rewards program here:
    https://www.numberoneclub.com.au/

Thanks, in the end I converted points into free bets which, according to TAB customer service are just a cash credit to your account with no rollover attached so I guess you could even withdraw that money if you want to.