Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

Angry Betjack DO NOT PAY

Do not use BetJack under any circumstances, I personally have been chasing over $10,000 since the beginning of May this year And 90% of that money I fund the account with.
    All I get is promises that they will put $500 in my account until it’s all paid for, unfortunately the only thing they put in my bank is hot air.
    For anyone that is still chasing money which I believe would be hundreds of people, one measure we can take is to harass their Racing & sport phone numbers on busy days such as Saturday.
    You can also give Chris a ring on 0424357861, one of the biggest idiots I’ve come across in my life.

Most of their organization is based in Australia and currently I am talking with authorities to close this scam down once and for all.

That would be bad for Betjack business. I was just planing to open an account at them but since I saw this it change my mind. Better try another site with better reviews and pays.