Clear All
  • cabbott
    • Jan 2013

UEFA Champions League

Real Madrid vs Liverpool

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/05/2014

Mission Improbable

Liverpool FC were the underdogs versus Real Madrid CF the last time these two sides met - despite the 2014-15 UEFA Champions League match being played in Anfield. Brendan Rodgers and his team will meet Cristiano Ronaldo and the rest of Los Blancos again, and this time, the red-hot Real Madrid remain the heavy favourites. Can Liverpool do the improbable and upset the Champions League holders Match is on November 5. Real Madrid are hardly the opponent any team in crisis wants to face. But that's the situation Liverpool's players are in. For more recently odds visit Best Football Odds. That has to change in the return fixture.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.23

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.54

Asian Handicap Pick and Odds
    Home: -1.75 | 2.21

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.75 | 1.83

Pick : Real Madrid

-------------------

Juventus vs Olympiacos

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/05/2014

Time for Vengeance

The last time Juventus played Olympiacos, the Italian club failed to get back from a 0-1 deficit in the first half. The energy wasn't there for Massimiliano Allegri's side. On the first week of November, a rematch is slated at Juventus Stadium. The Old Lady are not in good situation right now after the October 23 loss. Can they save their UCL season, here at their home soil? Match is on November 5. On last Match of this team Olympiacos win 0 - 1 if base on stats of team Juventus is the high stats i think Juve win this Match.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.29

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.78

Home -1.75 | 2.21

Handicap 1st Half
    Home -0.75 | 2.19

Pick: Juventus

------------------

Bayern Munchen vs AS Roma

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/06/2014

Roma try to avoid another beating

AS Roma's Champions League campaign was looking good until they took a 1-7 beating from Bayern Munchen in their own home soil. Coach Rudi Garcia's side will try to avoid another heavy defeat from the German club but this time, the task will be twice as hard with home field advantage now with Bayern. Will AS Roma get that revenge or is it defeat all over again? Match is on November 6. B.Munich win this match.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.22

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.60

Home -1.75 | 1.99

Handicap 1st Half
    Home -0.75 | 1.87

Pick: Bayern Munchen

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea.
    Last edited by cabbott; 4 November 2014, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• Jekko
      • Oct 2014

Sunderland to beat Crystal palace tonight @ 3.91 with Pinnacle Sports.

Both team suck. Sunderland have been abysmal so far, but the odds are just to good to refuse.

Comment

• cabbott
        • Jan 2013

UEFA Champions League

Ajax vs Barcelona

Match Schedule

Barca poised for 3rd win

AFC Ajax failed to stop FC Barcelona in their recent matchup, resulting to a 3-1 victory for Barca. On November 05 Ajax will test Barca’s mettle once more, this time at Amsterdam Arena. Will the home crowd be enough of a boost to help Ajax to their first UEFA Champions League win this season, or will FC Barcelona re-assert their mastery over their Dutch rival en route to a third win in Group F. Depends who starts but assuming that one of Neymar and Messi is in the line-up, I’m going with a Away win.

1x2 Odds
        Away: 1.33

1X2 Odds 1st Half
        Away: 1.74

Away: -1.75 | 2.23

Handicap 1st Half
        Away: -0.75 | 2.05

Pick: Barcelona

-------------------

Manchester City vs CSKA Moscow

Match Schedule

City, CSKA Moscow vie for first win

English Premier League defending champions Manchester City cannot afford to make mistakes versus Russian side CSKA Moscow if City want to keep their hopes of qualifying for the knock-out stages of the Champions League alive. The CSKA Moscow-Manchester City duel is on November 05 at the Etihad Stadium, with both teams still winless heading to this matchup. In their most recent encounter, both sides settled for one point each after a 2-2 draw. They really need three points from this game for winning of Asian Handicap Home win this match.

1x2 Odds
        Home: 1.25

1X2 Odds 1st Half
        Home: 1.61

Home -1.75 | 1.96

Handicap 1st Half
        Home -0.75 | 1.91

Pick: Manchester City

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea.

Comment

• Jekko
          • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Jekko View Post
          Sunderland to beat Crystal palace tonight @ 3.91 with Pinnacle Sports.

Both team suck. Sunderland have been abysmal so far, but the odds are just to good to refuse.
          Nailed it

As for today, Arsenal -1.5 @2.00 look extremely tasty. Arsenal are flat track bullies in these sort of games. They usually win convincingly than Wenger praises the team, and then they lose to a stronger team. Rinse, repeat.

Comment

• BettingMax
            • Aug 2014

After a successful first match two weeks ago, Bayern plays again against Roma.

This time the game takes place in Munich. Munich until now has lost none of the last games, even won the last 8 home games.

Bayern Munich @1,22

Comment

• paul8209
              Banned
              • Sep 2014

France Ligue 2: Nancy - Creteil betting preview

France Ligue 2: Nancy-Creteil

A point will take Nancy into the top three and the promotion spots, a win into second and a four goal victory will see them replace Brest at the top of the table, so a huge amount for them to play for. I was very keen on Nancy over the second half of last season as many of you will probably recall and was especially taken with Jeff Louis (pictured) who looked far too good for Ligue 2 and found his way to Standard Liege in the summer, who probably see him as a good investment and a player they will turn a profit on.

Having come so close to promotion last time round and losing Louis, I was not quite sure how this season would pan out for them, so left them alone through the early games, but we did discuss briefly their last home start against Le Havre ....

Two inform sides who are unbeaten in six and five starts respectively. We have talked a lot about the visitors already this season and previews from two recent games, including their 1-0 defeat of Arles last time out, are reproduced below the "good luck" signoff.

A win for either team would take them level on points with Brest and Troyes in the promotion places, just two adrift of leader Dijon, many Ligue 2 viewers would have named that trio as the three stronger teams in the division pre season and possible these as the next two and for once, we have the cream rising to the top early and we could be in for a classic L2 campaign. Nancy and Brest have drawn a lot of games, but I suspect it will be the teams who are bravest in the h2h "six pointers" who will ultimately prevail and I hope we will see both go for it tonight. Last five meetings have seen both teams score in each, with four going "over" and I hope to see a similar level of entertainment tonight. Despite getting the points, HAC rode their luck at times at home to Angers, who enjoyed great success down both flanks and enjoyed little luck in front of goal.

HAC get both Leroy and Ikoko back today, but are without three goal striker Moussa Sao and central defender Steven Fortes and that leaves them a little more vulnerable through the centre and if Nancy have as much joy out wide as Angers, that will be especially dangerous and short of options upfront, aside from top scorer Mickael Le Bihan,but Bonnet, Leroy and Gamboa are usually good for 5-6 each per year and only have one between them, so are overdue . Nancy have won the last seven home meetings, including a 2-1 win here in the cup earlier this season and if they were to win, I would expect a similar scoreline.Both to score and best value for me at these odds, is with the "over".

That did indeed play out perfectly, with a repeat of the 2-1 scoreline and they followed up with a fine 4-1 road win at Niort last weekend, Nancy are on an eight match unbetaen run and it is hard to pick too many holes in their recent form, although if I tried and of course I am going to, it would be that they have kept just a single clean sheet in that sequence and given the way that Creteil play (more shortly) and the fact the three h2h meetings last season ended in score draws 1-1, 2-2 and 3-3 , it is easy to make a case for BTS as a starting point.

We discussed Creteil a LOT last month and did quite well taking "overs" in their games, although we came up short in the last of those previews, which you can read at the foot of the email. However, it did end 1-1 and they have since lost 2-1 at home to Souchaux, so both teams have now scored in 15 of Creteil's last 17 starts.

Hosts are without suspended central defender Joel Sami, who is amongst the very first names on the team sheet, the only game he has missed this season was a 2-2 draw with Auxerre ( can you see where I am going with this ?) and he only missed two last season, which included a 3-2 home loss to Tours.

The visitors are missing defensive midfielder Ibrahima Seck, he has sat out ten games over the last two seasons through which Creteil have scored an average of 1.5 goals and conceded 1.4 , but that is more or less what they do anyway.

I feel ( no prizes for guessing) that both will score, but offensively Nancy look good and the win is very valuable to them , especially with a trip to promotion rivals Troyes immediately after the international break. However, something like 2-2 would not surprise me and I will opt for 1.5 units "over" 2.75 goals 2.26 asian line/Sportmarket.

I have seen 3.75-4.0 for Creteil to score over 1.5 goals something they did on both visits last season (one friendly) and that makes some appeal given that Nancy rarely keep a clean sheet.

Take care if betting in running and this is all square at the break, Nancy have drawn all three home starts in which they were level at HT, Creteil have drawn all four on the road when level after 45 minutes. Last season Nancy went on to draw 60% ( 9 from 15) of all games when level at the break.

I must admit, this 2-2 draw keeps call me !

Nancy : Nardi, Ndy Assembe, Cuffaut, Lenglet, Diagne, Muratori, Amadou, Lusamba, Cétout, Iglesias, Walter, Karaboué, Coulibaly, Dalé, Dembélé, Hadji.

Créteil : Kerboriou, Merville - Augusto, Diarrassouba, Diedhiou C., Ilunga, Montaroup - Dabo, Dias, Genest, Lafon, Lesage, Ndoye - Andriatsima, Essombé, Piquionne.

source: http://www.clubgowi.com/

Comment

• cabbott
                • Jan 2013

UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers

Scotland vs Republic of Ireland

Match Schedule
                Date: 11/15/2014

Strachan eyes Scotland's win against Ireland

Scotland are set for a group stage clash against Republic of Ireland in the Euro 2016 qualifying. Gordon Strachan's side are currently at fourth place after a recent 2-2 draw with Poland gave them a 1-1-1 slate. Ireland, on the other hand, is second in Group D after two won matches (versus Georgia and Gibraltar) and one draw (1-1 versus Germany). Match is on November 15 at Celtic Park. Ireland won this game for a good Defense of this team any Predictor he said draw this match in my opinion Ireland won again.

1x2 Odds
                Draw: 2.31

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                Draw: 3.10

Away: +0.25 | 1.90

Handicap 1st Half
                Away: 0.00 | 2.16

Pick: Republic of Ireland

-------------------

Serbia vs Denmark

Match Schedule

Serbia shoot for important win versus Denmark

Coach Dick Advocaat's Serbia was adjudged winner over rival Albania in a fight-marred group stage match in the Euro 2016 qualifying. Nonetheless, Serbia are still behind three other teams in the group after they were stripped of three points. Lodged at fourth place so far in Group I, Serbia need a win, and that will be hard to come by versus the gritty Denmark. Match is played on November 15. This match is no last meeting this is a 1st. match of this team this time i will base on the stats of the team and H2H and Odds i going to Serbia.

1x2 Odds
                Home: 2.20

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                Home: 2.92

Home: -0.25 | 1.97

Handicap 1st Half
                Home: 0.00 | 1.63

Pick: Serbia

Comment

• Jekko
                  • Oct 2014

Today we have some friendly matches. And i picked Argentina to defeat Croatia with -1,5 AH @ 1.85 odds with Pinnacle Sports

Reasoning: Argentina will filed a very strong team. Messi, Aguero, Di Maria, and even long time absentee, Carloz Tevez are all available. As for Croatia, their Coach have stated that he will rest some important players for the qualifier against Italy.

Comment

• BettingMax
                    • Aug 2014

Germany vs. Gibraltar

I think its a easy going match tomorrow for germany. The odds speak for themselves 1,01 for germany and 101,01 for Gibraltar :P

Scotland vs Republic of Ireland

I think Scotland has good chances to win this game. But if Ireland has a good Defense than it should be difficult for scotland

Gibraltar will only play better against germany than brazil in the WM 2014.
                    I think Germany will win this game easy.

Comment

• cabbott
                      • Jan 2013

Georgia vs Poland

Match Schedule

Can't understand these odds. Great value for Poland here, and if they grab a win here, they are almost secured to play in the Euro 16. They are on top of their group after beating Germany and Gibraltar. And a strong draw against Scotland in Scotland. Georgia has lost 2 games against Scotland and Ireland, and won their game against Gibraltar obviously. And they are on 5th spot now. Poland has a much stronger roster than Georgia, and I predict that these odds will drop a lot before kickoff.

1x2 Odds
                      Away: 1.84

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                      Away: 2.46

Away: -0.75 | 2.16

Handicap 1st Half
                      Away: -0.25 | 2.07

Pick: Poland

-------------------

Hungary vs Finland

Match Schedule

Both of these teams have 4 points in the league table. Hungary loses their last home game against Northern Ireland with a 1-2 defeat. They have a decent home form with L-W-W-D-L and have the home crowd. Finland on the other hand got a good run in away and won their last away match against Faroe Islands with a convincing 1-3. Both of these teams had a chance to take the win here so I'm putting my money for Finland +0.25 Asian Handicap Betting at 1.96 in SBOBET.

1x2 Odds
                      Away: 3.10

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                      AWay: 4.20

Away: +0.25 | 1.96

Handicap 1st Half
                      Away: +0.25 | 1.70

Pick: Finland

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more recently odds visit Best Football Odds.

Comment

• cabbott
                        • Jan 2013

Italy vs Croatia

Match Schedule
                        Date: 11/16/2014

Top Group H sides set to collide

Top Group H teams Croatia and Italy put their identical 3-0-0 win-draw-loss slates on the line once they clash on November 16 in the continuation of the Euro 2016 qualifying group stage action. Croatia and Italy are one and two in the Group H table, but the result of this match slated at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza could change that. Will Italy go up, or will Croatia keep the top spot. If you base on the stats of this team almost same very interesting match for betting Both teams have very good players and they are very optimistic before match. We believe that Italy will win on match 1 - 0.

1x2 Odds
                        Home: 2.17

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                        Home: 2.78

Home: -0.50 | 2.19

Handicap 1st Half
                        Home: -0.25 | 2.25

Pick: Italy

-------------------

Belgium vs Wales

Match Schedule
                        Date: 11/16/2014

Belgium a challenging assignment for Wales

World number 34 Wales are turning heads and getting attention for their campaign in the ongoing Euro 2016 qualifying after successfully evading defeat in their three most recent matches. Their fourth assignment could prove challenging because they are set for a showdown with world number four Belgium. Can Wales squeak past Belgium? Whose slate will be tarnished in this game – Wales’ 2-1-0 or Belgium’s 1-1-0? Match is played on November 16. Belgium have scored an average of 1.83 goals and conceded The good you do here in this match to find Best Football Odds. of this Match.

1x2 Odds
                        Home: 1.24

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                        Home: 1.73

Home: -1.75 | 2.04

Handicap 1st Half
                        Home: -0.75 | 2.01

Pick: Belgium

Comment

• paul8209
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2014

Brazil SerieA Atletico Paranaense -Santos

This is one of the few matches with little to play for , both team are secure in mid table and will be looking forward to the end of the campaign and a break over the holiday season. We have lost 10% of goals in Serie A this year over each of the last two seasons, which were in turn , 10% down on 2011. However, it is the nature of all football games at this time of the year to be more open and usually to have more of a home bias, when there is little at stake.

Atletico have won the last three h2h meetings and the last two have gone "over" and I feel there is every chance that this will follow suit.

Santos have had a very tough month, this will be their tenth start inside 33 days, their fifth on the road and their last five games have come against top 5 teams and that is a very tough schedule against quality opposition. Atletico have played three games less over the same sequence and with an easier schedule, this will be their penultimate home game and they will want a performance after losing in front of their own supporters at the weekend. In general they are strong at home, with nine wins already and both these teams tend to struggle on the road. I think we can excuse AP that loss to Sport Recife, they had just all but secured their top flight safety and they were not as focused as they will surely be this evening. Home coach Claudinei Oliveira has a virtually full squad to pick from, which is almost unheard of in Brazil and has spoken of not allowing his players to mentally go on early holiday this week, he was awarded a contract extension yesterday to keep him at the club for next season and wants to celebrate with a win.

Santos have two home games up next and I feel it is those which will get their full attention, looking at their website you would not know they had a match today and given their busy month, the tank must be a little empty. Both to score and Atletico to win feels about right and is how the last two meetings here in Curitiba have played out ( 2-1/3-2), something similar today. I will suggest 1.5 units Atletico Paranaense -0.5 ball 2.20 asian line/Sportmarket.

source : http://www.clubgowi.com/ (from the newsletter)

Comment

• Kioul
                            • Nov 2014

Schalke04 vs. Wolfsburg - Bet on both teams to score.

The Wolfs are on an amazing run in Bundesliga, winning 6 matches in a row. Schalke on the other hand are flawless at home but incapable of getting away wins. I expect a tough battle, with both teams having their say on the final outcome.

Comment

• paul8209
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2014

Stoke City- Burnley

It has been a very disjointed start to the season for Stoke and they have lacked consistency, but road wins at Manchester City and especially Tottenham showed what they are capable of and they went into the break in good form and in a healthy 9th place in the EPL.

We have done well in opposing Burnely at Turf Moor this season, taking them on with Everton and West Ham and going for the bigger handicap in each game, which both ended 3-1.

Burnley also went into the break with their first win , beating an under performing Hull City team 1-0, which gives them something to build on, they have Dean Marney back now, but Matthew Taylor ( see both above) is still missing and I can see City enjoying themselves on both flanks and especially aerially. The Clarets have conceded a league high 8 goals from headers and City match up incredible well in decisive areas aerially, scored four themselves through headers and winning 31% more contested balls in the air. Home win.

1.5 units Stoke City -1 ball 2.29 asian line/Sportmarket.

source : http://www.clubgowi.com/ (from the newsletter)

Comment

• paul8209
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2014

Ligue 1: Olympique Marseille- Bordeaux

Very attractive looking game, not least because of the team news. But first, Marseille can go back to the top of the table with all three points and above hated rival PSG, which will make it all the sweeter, Bordeaux would go up to joint third with a win and just three points off the lead.

Hosts are without ever present central defender Nicolas N'koulou and defensive midfielder Alaixys Romao who are both suspended , left back Jeremy Morel is injured and that is a LOT of defensive talent to be missing. Romao has missed two starts this season , through which OM have conceded five goals (2.5 average), just 7 in the other 11 ( 0.64 average). N'koulou is far and away their strongest defender, he has missed just 13 Ligue 1 and European games since joining in 2011-12, they have won just one of those, against a team already relegated, drawing three and losing nine of the others ! 20 yo Dorian has been added to the squad and might make his debut, three of the defenders named are aged 19-20.

That is not the extent of their problems, left winger Andre Ayew is out injured, he has a goal or assist in 38% of almost 200 starts and also performs defensive duties, he missed the visit from Bordeaux last year which ended 2-2 ( a repeat would definitely not surprise) striker Andre-Pіerre Gіgnac and midfielder Romaіn Alessandrіnі have both made the squad , but are said to be nursing knocks and OM look up against it today. Bordeaux have been without a couple of defenders recently, but are a little stronger in that department today, however, they are without top scorer Cheick Diabate ( you can't have everything !).

I was full of praise for Bordeaux ahead of a couple of early season games, writing before a 4-1 demolition of Monaco ....

"I just cannot agree with the visitors as favourites here. They opened with a 2-1 home defeat to Lorient and it is hard to see them being stronger this season, despite the return of Radamel Falcao from his long term injury. The defence, which we focused on and discussed several times last season is old, slow and weakened today (I guess) with the loss to suspension of Ricardo Carvalho . They sold James Rodriguez (34-9-13 last season) to Real Madrid, he missed the last meeting between the two, a 1-1 draw in Monaco on the final day of last season, Bordeaux largely dictated matters there . I can see the same happening this evening and plenty of joy for the hosts in the final third, where they have too much pace for ASM. Coming into this season, the midfield was identified as a problem area for the hosts, but it was clear from their opener that this is far from the truth (see previous preview), defensively they look very solid and have only conceded 8 goals in 9 starts and in much admired keeper Cedric Carrasso have a player at the absolute peak of his powers. Upfront they rely heavily on Cheick Diabate, but looked very strong down the left flank last week and here, where I assume Monaco will be relying on returning right back Andrea Raggi, but it took him a month to find his feet last season and the alternatives look few and suspect, rather than play Fabinho last week, they preferred a player out of position and this looks an area Bordeaux can exploit, as well as the lack of pace through the middle. Hosts look good with the draw no bet option."

There I referred to some "previous preview" notes and what I wrote in those was ....."They are coming off a 1-0 home defeat to Bordeaux, where the away side dominated in midfield, being quicker, stronger and more athletic and first to every ball, they could have been three up before the break and whilst Montpellier came more into the game after it, I feel that was more about Les Girondins sitting back and protecting their lead."

I suspect that people will see that Diabate is missing and have, or will , over react and the odds just look totally wrong, there could be goals and "over" is an option, but the odds look massive on Bordeaux.

1.5 units Bordeaux +0.75 ball 2.13 asian line/Sportmarket.

0.5 units Bordeaux to win @ circa 6.0 which looks a mighty fine price...........win, lose..............or draw !

Marseille: S.Mandanda, B.Samba – Aloé, Doria, B.Dja Djedje, Fanni, Ben.Mendy, Sparagna – Alessandrini, Barrada, Imbula, Lemina, Tuiloma – Batshuayi, Gignac, Payet, Omrani, Thauvin.

Bordeaux: J.Carrasso, Jug – Contento, Mariano, Planus, Poundjé, L.Sané, Yambéré – Badin, Kaabouni, Plasil, Sertic, Ab.Traoré – Sala, Rolan, Maurice-Belay.

source : http://www.clubgowi.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X