Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BettingMax
    • Aug 2014

The 15th bundesloga spieltag starts today with the match Hoffenheim - Frankfurt.

Shouldnt be a problem for Hoffenheim.

My pick:

Hoffenheim@ 1,8

Comment

• paul8209
      Banned
      • Sep 2014

France Ligue2 Creteil vs Arles

Creteil- Arles

Two struggling teams, Creteil are three points above the drop zone, but probably could have done with the break for cup action having taken four points from their last two starts, including a fine point at Brest in a 2-2 draw, which is a typical result for them, Angers are bottom of the table, six points from safety.

We have spoken many times about the home team's free and easy ways, both teams have scored in 18 of their last 21 starts and their last 10 have averaged 3.4 goals per game, only Nancy have scored more and no team, not even Arles have conceded more. Nothing new in this, their 38 Ligue 2 games last season averaged 3.03 goals which was 0.56 above the league mean . They are a breath of fresh air and L2 would be much the poorer if they were to be relegated. Already without several defenders, they will miss the suspended Augusto who has started the last five games, but hey, they will be be gung ho and up the other end of the pitch most of the time anyway !

Arles have a visit from Troyes next week and if they do not get something from one or both of these games, could be cast adrift by Christmas and they seem sure to get more goalscoring chances today than they will next week. They are going to miss the energy of captain and ever present midfielder Hugo Rodriguex ( 1 win in 10 without him) today and central defender Remy Bonne (0-0-5) and whilst I expect them to lose, Creteil almost always conceded and despite the weather , I do feel both will score and that the "over" offers the best value in this game.

1.5 units "over" 2.5 goals 2.08 asian line/Sportmarket.

source: http://www.clubgowi.com/ (from the newsletter)

Comment

• cabbott
        • Jan 2013

ITALY SERIE A

Inter Milan vs Lazio

Match Schedule
        Date: 12/21/2014

Roma keen on extending streak

AS Roma are looking to record six straight undefeated matches in the 2014-15 Serie A when they host AC Milan on December 21 at Stadio Olimpico. After falling to Napoli in November, AS Roma are 4W-1D-0L in the next five Serie A matches that included a three-game winning streak broken by the 2-2 draw to Sassuolo. AC Milan, on the other hand, are inspired after a 2-0 win over SSC Napoli. Lazio grabbed 3 successive wins in all competitions recently, so their morale was high. I think this is the time for Lazio for revenge Lazio Won 0 - 1.

1x2 Odds
        Away: 3.40

1X2 Odds 1st Half
        Away: 4.20

Asian Handicap Pick and Odds
        Away: +0.50 | 1.78

Handicap 1st Half
        Away: +0.25 | 1.75

Pick: Lazio

-------------------

AS Roma vs AC Milan

Match Schedule
        Date: 12/20/2014

Lazio target vengeance at Milan

Inter Milan will return home at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza when they host Lazio for the 2014-15 Serie A on December 20. Lazio lost to Inter in their last match-up, as Lazio were beaten 4-1 at Milan. But with Lazio's sterling performance this season thus far, Inter could fall at their home turf, like what happened in their last home game which was against Udinese that ended at 1-2, favouring the White Blacks. Base on my research of this each team the most outcome to other bookmakers Roma won 2 - 0.

1x2 Odds
        Home: 1.78

1X2 Odds 1st Half
        Home: 2.36

Asian Handicap Pick and Odds
        Home: -0.75 | 2.03

Handicap 1st Half
        Home: -0.25 | 1.97

Pick: AS Roma

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit Sbobet Italy Serie A Best Football Odds.

Comment

• BettingMax
          • Aug 2014

Yaay today the 17th Spieltag of the Bundesliga starts.

There are some matches I am really excited about

My picks:

Schalke @ 1,8
          Stuttgart @ 1,85
          Freiburg @ 2,4

Comment

• paul8209
            Banned
            • Sep 2014

Premier League: WBA- Manchester City

City served us very well with four winning bets at good odds around the turn of the month, they have now won eight in a row, keeping cleansheets in their last four, they have continued to win and score, despite losing talismanic striker Sergio Aguero to injury and three aginst Palace and two on the road to Roma prove they still pose an offensive threat, with or without the prolific frontman. The return to action of David Silva and to form of Yaya Toure have been key .

Albion are probably better than the league table suggests and do pose a threat up front with their pace, but they have been far too negative under coach Alan Irvine and he has only changed that approach once his job was clearly in danger and the club in trouble. We have seen a far more attacking game plan against Aston Villa and QPR, but the Villans are toothless and it came at the loss of three goals at Loftus Road and I suspect it will be similarly costly eventually today. The Baggies have won just four home games in 2014, which highlights further how they are uncomfortable when the onus is on them to make the running and they are 0-1-8 in their last nine meetings with City.

I cannot see much down side with this quote, City have an "easy" run of fixtures over the holiday and will be looking to close that three point gap on Chelsea, ahead of a trip to Stamford Bridge at the end of the month and I expect them to be very hungry for the points today.

1.5 units Manchester City -1 ball 2.09 asian line/Sportmarket.

source : http://www.clubgowi.com

Comment

• paul8209
              Banned
              • Sep 2014

01.01.2015 Liverpool- Leicester City

These two met at the King Power Stadium just a little over four weeks ago, with the Reds winning 3-1 and something similar would not surprise. Not much has gone City's way after a decent start to life in the top flight, 13 matches without a win until they took all three points at Hull City on Sunday. However, performances had improved before that and they did create 20 attempts on goal against Pool despite playing 30 minutes with ten men and 22 against Tottenham and seem sure to get chances at Anfield where the hosts press forward and have conceded in 15 of 18 home starts, an average of 1.22 goals per game. City have scored in three of their last four away games , with three of their four goals coming before the break, so I would not rule out early action in a match which promises goals and where both teams are missing key defenders to suspension, City are without experienced left back Paul Konchesky and the hosts, central defender Martin Skrtel ( missed four home league and cup games this season and Liverpool have conceded in each, including twice to Championship side Middlesbrough).I am going to split a stake across two bets......

1 unit "over" 3.5 goals 2.40-2.60 general quote.

0.75 units Leicester City to score "over" 1.5 goals 4.0- 4.50 general quote, both markets will be traded "in running" by a lot of companies.

source : http://www.clubgowi.com/

Comment

• paul8209
                Banned
                • Sep 2014

Dijon- Tours

This is my potential upset of the day. Dijon have impressed and are a fantastic 8-0-0 at home and I do feel they will be promoted, but that doesn't mean they have to win every game and in Tours, they are facing a fast improving team who have refound their confidence and their scoring boots. They remain in the bottom three, but are unbetaen in five in all competitions , are buoyed by scoring three on the road in the cup last weekend and have averaged 2.17 goals over their last six starts. On the flip side, they have conceded in each of those, but like earlier in the season, giving up a goal no longer means giving up on the game, far from it and this is a team on the up. They have not won in eight visits to Dijon, which is not a great stat, but six have gone "over" and I definitely feel they will score at least once today, that they will probably not lose on the handicap (+1) and could spring a surprise at a big price, but that perhaps the "over" offers the best value. Hosts are without left back Samuel Souprayen and impressive striker Julio Tavares.

1.5 units "over" 2.5 goals 2.08 asian line/Sportmarket.

Tours are very fast starters and have collected 33 points before the break, just 10 afterwards and whilst they have got stronger recently through the second period, there is obviously a good chance they will be at their best early, with the home side missing two key and regular starting players. 1 unit Tours first half +0.25 ball 2.19 asian line/Sportmarket.

Dijon : Perraud, Reynet – Bamba, Diallo, Rémy, Paye, Varrault – Amalfitano, Benet, Marié, Mollet, Philippoteaux – Bela, Diony, Koné, Rivière.

Tours : Bertrand, Kamara - Bouhours, Cillard, Gradit, Miguel, Schwechlen - Belkebla, Berenguer, Bergougnoux, Chavalerin, Damahou, Diaz, Santamaria - Adnane, Ketkeophomphone, Tandia.

source : http://www.clubgowi.com/

Comment

• paul8209
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2014

England Championship: Middlesbrough- Huddersfield

Boro's failure to beat Reading at the Madejski last weekend (preview at the foot of the page) cost us a cleansweep on the English football , but they absolutely dominated possession and missed chance after chance and were once again denied by a goalkeeper at the very top of his game, with Adam Federici earning MOTM plaudits, to give you some idea of the flow of the game, the following three comments were all taken from home connections .....

Fan Forum Report: Reading extended their unbeaten to four games as their new found resilience and self-belief helped them to match a very strong Middlesbrough side. Without doubt today’s opponents are the best team to visit the Madjeski stadium so far this season. Boro dominated possession in the first half but were unable to make it count, and in an eventful second half Reading were certainly playing to win but remained disciplined in defence. The visitors will probably feel they should have won, but three excellent saves by Federici ensured Reading earned the point they deserved for their enterprise and work rate.

Supporter : Well - no arguments about who was MOTM today - Feds by a country mile - which sums up why 'boro will feel hard done by with just a point! We started brightly but after the first 10 minutes the half belonged to 'boro. They should have been at least 2 up by half time and one of their efforts looked to me to be a contender for 'miss of the season'! By contrast - apart from a weak header from Pog - I don't think we had a single attempt on goal!

Reading boss Steve Clarke: "As I said to the players after the game, we can thank Adam for our point this week. He's an experienced keeper, he's very safe, very solid. He doesn't make the nervous moments more nervous because he gets the ball, he catches it and he keeps it. I'm really pleased with him."

I expect them to get back on track today, the visitors have picked up and are solid at home, but have conceded an average of 2.33 goals per game on the road at Boro are looking for a double over Town after winning 2-1 at the Galpharm. Adam Clayton returns from suspension which is very timely, but today is really just about taking chances and if one comes, a second , third or fourth might well follow, 1 will take 1.5 units Middlesbrough -1 ball 2.17 asian line/Sportmarket.

However, the hosts are 6-5 (goals scored and conceded) before the break and 16-2 after and do take a while to get going here on Teeside, so you could hold out for a better quote and no one ever backed a loser by waiting !

source : http://www.clubgowi.com

Comment

• paul8209
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2014

France Ligue2 Arles vs Nancy

We discussed Nancy on Monday and those notes are reproduced at the foot of this email. They were two down early there , but showed the first signs of life in some time to earn a share of the spoils, but it was not what they needed. They remain desperate for a win and this is pretty much last chance for them and Arles are in a similar (even worse) position, as I outlined last week ahead of their 3-1 home defeat to Angers......

Arles are, with goal difference, effectively 12 points from safety, they will have to throw caution to the wind from now on in to have any chance of survival, but in truth, the third tier awaits. The lack of goals is the major concern and when they open up, especially against the stronger teams they concede too freely, they have conceded two or more to the other promotion hopefuls they have played at home, Sochaux, Dijon and Troyes and in the reverse fixture in Angers.

Their situation is a little worse today, as although they are sill those same 11/12 points from safety, they have one less game to play and are without suspended central defende Samuel Gigot who was sent off late last week, their record is far from great when he is available, but when he plays ten minutes or less they have one point from six starts and concede at the rate of a goal every 38 minutes in his absence ( one every 57 when he plays). Also missing are goalkeeper Thomas Bosmel ( three defeats in 8 when he plays, 10 in 12 without him) and left winger Fawzi Ouaamar who scored the goal in the only match Arles have taken a point from (1-1 draw) in their last eight starts.

Nancy have named the same squad as for Monday, plus a couple of additions, including left back Vincent Muratori (see below) who has completed his suspension. This looks good for the visitors, but they just seem incapable of keeping a clean sheet right now, for all the reasons outlined on Monday and Arles are going to have to gamble at some stage.

I really like this match and am keen on the away win and the "over" and will bet "big" on both, I do not have an issue personally with losing ( or winning) several units on one game, but some of you do, I will put up 1.75 units Nancy -0.5 ball 2.36 asian line/Sportmarket and 1.75 units "over" 2.5 goals 2.34 asian line/Sportmarket.....2.08 over 2.25 line is an alternative. I like both, the "official" selection is, as always, the red type bet.

Arles-Avignon : Maraval, Delac - Givet, Ou.N’Diaye, Phojo, Pinteaux, Bocaly - Savanier, Rodriguez, Reale, Ib.Ba, Bennacer - L.Touré, Domoraud, Ngakoutou, Psaume.

Nancy : Nardi, Beunardeau, Cuffaut, Sami, Lenglet, Diagne, Muratori, Amadou, Iglesias, Walter, Karaboué, Cétout, Grange, Lusamba, Dalé, Coulibaly, Dembélé, Hadji, Busin.

source: http://www.clubgowi.com

Comment

• paul8209
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2014

England Championship Norwich vs Brentford

Previews of the last two Brentford games can be read under the "good luck" sign off. The win over Brighton was hard fought, but in truth, they could/should once again have scored another couple of goals and things have not been falling for them in front of goal, they missed 2-3 absolute sitters , worst of which was Jon Toral rounding the keeper and then getting the ball caught inbetween his feet, with a open goal about a metre in front of him ! On the plus side, Andre Gray whom we did well following earlier in the season, scored his first goal in four, after seven in eight previously and having missed a host over those interim three games and like most strikers being streaky once he gets one, we can make a case for him being due again today. At the back, goalkeeper David Button is looking immense right now, playing with huge confidence and just doesn't look like letting one in. Brighton gave the form a boost by getting back to winning ways immediately and beating highflying Ipswich Town in midweek.

This is a similar game to last week, in that City are a big club at this level, playing in front of packed houses each week, albeit with a stronger squad than the Seagulls, but not by much, Brighton are much better than the league table suggests and a top half finish probably awaits them. Once again, the Bees have been underestimated by the oddsmakers and I see no reason to desert them and having beaten the Seagulls and Bluebirds on the road recently, Canaries will be another one for the ornithologistic visitors ! The hosts are one of just two teams to have won at Griffin Park this season, it was a comprehensive 3-0 win, but Brentford were on top for significant periods and after falling behind were denied a clear penalty which everyone in the stadium saw apart from the referee, City scored the second whilst the Bees were still protesting, which of course is unprofessional, but by then it was game over. That was one of several decisions which went against them that night, they are not a team to overly focus on things like that, but the manager, who is always very gracious to the opposition and several players have mentioned it recently, it obviously still rankles and I do suspect they feel that there is a score to settle. Since that day the Bees have earned eight more points than City and have won as many road games as the hosts have at home, the Canaries have been scoring freely recently, with a whopping 14 goals in their last three home starts and are unbeaten under new boss Alex Neil. However, the honeymoon period is over for him now and coming from the SPL, he has no experience of English football for more than a decade and the Championship is a division where a little of that goes a very long way. Also, they have conceded in 12 of 13 home starts, two or more in three of their last five, can be far too gung ho at times and Brentford have the pace to exploit this on the break.

The Bees seem very likely to score, they have done so in their last 14 starts and City "always" concede at home, the visitors also have increased offensive options with young striker Christopher Long having signed a loan deal from Everton and he will almost certainly be used off the bench this afternoon. Cardiff City, Brighton and Reading have all scored two here revently and circa 3.0-3.20 for Brentford to do likewise, seems too big (0.75 units), especially with City and the Royals being very poor travellers and the trio only posting the same number of away wins between them as the Bees. For my "official " selection, it just has to be 1.5 units Brentford +0.75 ball 2.09 asian line/Sportmarket.

Comment

• BettingMax
                        • Aug 2014

Today is the day....the german bundesliga starts again with the 18th spieltag

At first today Wolfsburg will have a match against bayern munich.

I think there is a chance for a draw today and for this odd I take the risk.

So my pick: Wolfsburg - Bayern Munich x @ 4,6

Comment

• paul8209
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2014

Premier League: Crystal Palace- Everton

Palace under Alan Pardew have served us really well and it is hard to let them go unbacked today and what looks a big price facing an Everton team who have lost their way and are heading in the opposite direction to the soaring Eagles. Pardew has been given funds to strengthen his squad (Yaya Sanogo, Jordan Mutch, and Shola Ameobi) and the whole place is buzzing right now and Selhurst Park is not an easy place for anyone to come to, especially when low on confidence.Hosts will get Jedinak and Bolasie back from international duty soon, which will further increase competition for places and everyone will be looking to impress today. We have spoken about the huge energy and high tempo pressing game that the new boss has got Palace playing and they look a team transformed. They took four points off the Toffees last season, winning 3-2 on Merseyside, also winning the reverse fixture this season by the same scoreline, Pardew oversaw a 3-2 home win over Everton just a month ago in his last days at Newcastle, so will have a mountain of notes on the visitors and that recent experience could again be vital and decisive, as it was against Tottenham in the Eagles last home game....see notes for January 10th. Everton have lost their last five on the road, the goals have dried up, just three in six and they are really missing Tim Howard at the back. Pardew is a very offensive minded coach and despite Everton's recent woes in front of goal this could easily turn into a shootout if we get the early breakthrough and another 3-2 would not totally surprise.

1.25 units Crystal Palace -0.25 ball 2.31 asian line/Sportmarket and 0.5 units "over" 3.5 goals 4.0-4.5 general quote.

Comment

• paul8209
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2014

Bundesliga : Eintracht Frankfurt- VfLWolfsburg

The visitors got the attention of the footballing world on Friday night when they put four goals past Bayern Munich , led by an amazing high energy performance from Kevin de Bruyne, who scored twice and also contributed his 11th assist of the season. Bayern had only conceded four goals previously all season through 17 league starts and whilst most teams might have sat back and basked in the glory of that huge win, the Wolves got busy and in a massive statement of intent, completed the signing of André Schürrle from Chelsea for circa 30m €. That has left everyone in no doubt about how VfL see themseleves over the next year or two, a very big player in both domestic and European terms. They also made sure that de Bruyne was also left in doubt about how highly they value him and an already lengthy and lucrative contract is about to be increased and extended until 2020, which I view as a clever move with a new "star" arriving on the scene.

Schürrle is apparently going to take part in a short workout with the rest of the squad this morning, but is not expected to make his debut until Saturday, but his arrival is a really big deal in Germany and after his success in Brazil and West London, he brings with him a winning mentality and will force the other squad members to up their game still further and looks incredibly good business. It is going to be very difficult for them to close that eight point gap on Bayern at the top of the table, but I feel they will want to give it a go and staying within a single digit of the Bavarian giants would be a major achievement and closing it, offer so much for next season. They are currently seven points clear of BMG in third and if they could really push on through the next 3-4 weeks, really cement a Champions League spot early and then look at other targets, which perhaps they are already doing. We have spoken a lot about the Europa League and how the competion, and the last year or two of the UEFA Cup, has been dominated by teams from Eastern Europe and the Iberian Peninsula, but we have no Porto or Benfica this year and the round of 32 and 16 is always testing for the Eastern teams coming off such a long break, Villarreal and Sevilla look decent representatives for Spain, but are both involved in what looks certain to be a season long battle with Valencia for fourth, elsewhere , there are a lot of teams who have been priced up on name alone. If the Wolves can find a way past Sporting this month, I am sure that we will see several of those "names" drop out and Wolfsburg might be in position to let their focus switch to a European title. There is still some 21.0 around for Wolfsburg to win the Europa League, even bigger in a palce or two and if you can find it, or close, I suggest we try 1 unit for now, we can take a closer look at this competition after the round of 32 ties.

Obviously I like the visitors tonight, they have no new injury concerns and although they have been under intense media spotlight since Friday, they will welcome being able to get back onto the pitch so soon and have had almost 24 hours longer to recover than Frankfurt, who lost 4-1 at Freiburg on Saturday. The hosts are without suspended right-back Timothy Chandler, they have conceded seven goals in the last two home games he has missed and both came against bottom half of the Bundesliga teams.and that is going to greatly interest the Wolves and especially whomever plays on the left flank this evening. The away side have a great record in Frankfurt, just two defeats in ten meetings and scoring two or more goals on five of the last six visits.

1.5 units Wolfsburg -0.75 ball 2.13 asian line/Sportsmarket.

Comment

• BettingMax
                              • Aug 2014

The 19. Spieltag of the Bundesliga will start today.

Frankfurt has to play against Wolfsburg.
                              I think this should be a clear match for Wolfsburg. After they beat Munich last week (first lose for them) they are totally motivated to do it now.

So my pick Wolfsburg to beat Frankfurt @ 1,9

Comment

• paul8209
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2014

FA Cup: Bolton Wanderers- Liverpool

All the FA Cup betting criteria that we gave to West Ham United, Stoke City, Sunderland etc recently applies equally to Liverpool, this competition offers a genuine chance of some silverware and whilst getting into the top four would still be a target and they have the small matter of the Merseyside derby game at the weekend, they have to keep all their options open for now and they will be motivated to win this and maybe with the big game at the weekend, to get this done quickly if at all possible. They got an incredible boost last weekend with the return of Daniel Sturridge, who welcomed his return with a goal after coming off the bench, having been absent since August, it only took 12 minutes and he had other chances either side of the goal and suddenly things look so much brighter for Liverpool. Raheem Sterling and Philippe Coutinho are near the top of their game, Coutinho has settled now , Liverpool believe he is "world class" and have given him a newly extended, five year + contract this week, Sturridge's comeback was greeted like the return of the prodigal son and 2015 once again offers much promise. I guess there will be some rotation tonight, but Sturridge needs game time and will surely get a little against the club where he scored 8 EPL goals on loan in just 12 appearances in 2011, Steven Gerrard was rested at the weekend so will surely start and he will be hungry in what is his 700th start for the club and to stake a claim to appear in what could be his last derby game. Stevie G has three goals in his last two FA Cup starts and looks big in the anytime goalscorer market @ circa 3.20-3.40 general quote (0.75 units) , even bigger in some places, much lower in others. He remains deadly from free kicks and will be looking to mark a milestone appearance with a goal.

Seven of Bolton's transfer window signings, Ben Amos, Adam Le Fondre, Rochinha, Barry Bannan, Simeon Slavchev, Filip Twardzik and Saidy Janko are ineligible to play because they were not registered for the first tie.Boss Neil Lennon has a whole host of additional injury problems to deal with and his team have had a tough time of things since their 0-0 draw in the first meeting, conceding six goals in starts away to Rotherham United and at home to Wolves. In the match at Anfield, Liverpool had 24 attempts on goal, nine on target and on another day could have won by three, goalkeeper Adam Bogdan was outstanding, but cannot repeat those heroics as he is one of the injuries for tonight, I just cannot see beyond the visitors and expect them to win by two or more goals. 1.75 units Liverpool -1.25 goals 2.20 asian line/Sportmarket.

Comment

Working...
                                X