Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kioul
    • Nov 2014

Pick Bayern Munchen to beat Manchester City @ 2.18 odd With Pinnacle. City are our of form. Toure and Fernadinho are suspended. Aguero and Silva very doubtful. Should be a breeze for Pep's team.

Comment

• BettingMax
      • Aug 2014

Manchester City - Bayern Munchen

I think Bayern Munchen will beat Manchester City. It will not that quite easy like against Roma, but I think Bayern will get the win. Especially because of the injured ones.
      On the other hand...Man. City has to win otherwise there are out of the cup. And Bayern has already secured the ticket for the knockout stages because they are the group winners. So Manchester City has to fight.
      But all in all I think Bayern will be the better team today.

So my pick Bayern @ 2,1

Comment

• cabbott
        • Jan 2013

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Manchester City vs Bayern Munchen

Match Schedule
        Date: 11/26/2014

Winless City upbeat versus injury-plagued Bayern

With Bayern Munchen missing key players in midfield and full back positions ahead of their visit to Manchester City for the Champions League on November 26 Pep Guardiola could use summer signings Juan Bernat and Mehdi Benatia to replace Philipp Lahm and reinforce the roster. The injury crisis at Bayern could boost City's hope, the English side sitting at the bottom of Group E, winless. Can City win without Yaya Toure and Fernandinho though. Man City have failed to win their last 6 matches in the Champions League and have won just two of their last nine home matches in this competition. I think Bayern Won this match if you base on stats and H2H.

1x2 Odds
        Away: 2.09

1X2 Odds 1st Half
        Away: 2.61

Asian Handicap Pick and Odds
        Away: -0.50 | 2.09

Handicap 1st Half
        Away: -0.25 | 2.11

Pick: Bayern Munchen

-------------------

Schalke 04 vs Chelsea

Match Schedule
        Date: 11/26/2014

Schalke looking to derail Chelsea

Chelsea sit three points ahead of Schalke in Group G in the Champions League. Chelsea didn't get all three points when they hosted Schalke in Stamford Bridge after a 1-1 draw. As they meet at the Veltins Arena on November 26 Chelsea need to work harder, with Schalke's home form looking sturdy enough to give Chelsea a taste of their first defeat of the season; Chelsea's former boss Roberto Di Matteo could do that. Last match of this match the score of match is 1 - 1 I will base on winning of team Chelsea won this match 0 - 2. I will put my Bet UEFA Champions League Best Football Odds.

1x2 Odds
        Away: 1.80

1X2 Odds 1st Half
        Away: 2.42

Away: -0.75 | 2.06

Handicap 1st Half
        Away: -0.50 | 2.42

Pick: Chelsea

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea.

Comment

• cabbott
          • Jan 2013

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Arsenal vs Borussia Dortmund

Match Schedule
          Date: 11/27/2014

Papastathopoulos back in time versus Arsenal

Borussia Dortmund have learned to set aside their wobbly domestic form, having won all of their Group D games so far and qualify for the Champions League knockout stage. Travelling to London to face Arsenal on November 27 Borussia Dortmund centre-back Sokratis Papastathopoulos’ return from injury could boost Jurgen Klopp's side. Sokratis' qualities could help Dortmund in so many situations, with Mats Hummels out injured. Meanwhile, Olivier Giroud looks set to return for Arsenal. Dortmund have won five and lost one of their last six away games in the Champions League. Dortmund Won this Match 0 - 1

1x2 Odds
          Away: 2.86

1X2 Odds 1st Half
          Away: 3.30

Away: -0.25 | 2.47

Handicap 1st Half
          Away: +0.25 | 1.55

Pick: Borussia Dortmund

-------------------

Atletico Madrid vs Olympiacos

Match Schedule
          Date: 11/27/2014

Miranda sidelined for Atleti-Olympiakos clash

Miranda injured his left thigh while on international duty for Brazil and will miss Atletico Madrid's UEFA Champions League game against Greek side Olympiakos on November 27 at the Estadio Vicente Calderon. But despite Miranda’s absence, Atletico Madrid are confident they could secure the three points and improve their group standing. In the two teams’ most recent match which was on September, Olympiakos were able to come out victorious via a 3-2 scoreline. Atletico Madrid must win the secure their ticket to the next stage of Best Football Odds Of Champions League.

1x2 Odds
          Home: 1.37

1X2 Odds 1st Half
          Home: 1.89

Home: -1.00 | 1.65

Handicap 1st Half
          Home: -0.50 | 1.89

Pick: Atletico Madrid

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea.

Comment

• BettingMax
            • Aug 2014

The 13th Spieltag starts today.

Friday

SC Freiburg - VfB Stuttgart

Saturday

Hertha BSC - Munich

Schalke 04 - FSV Mainz

Werder Bremen - SC Paderborn

Leverkusen - 1. FC Cologne

FC Augsburg - Hamburger SV

1899 Hoffenheim - Hannover 96

Sunday

VfL Wolfsburg - Mönchengladbach

Eintracht - Bor. Dortmund

Comment

• BettingMax
              • Aug 2014

Here are some of my picks for the 13th Spieltag:

Augsburg @ 1,95
              Schalke @ 1,9

Comment

• paul8209
                Banned
                • Sep 2014

Tours - GFCO Ajaccio

Having given Tours a hard time this season, we jumped ship and sided with them last week and they did us a favour with a point on the road, albeit against what might be a very poor Niort team, more of them later. My reasons there were more anti Niort, but I wrote ...."Tours are not very good, infact they are poor, but Niort look vunerable right now, especially at the back and are weakened there today and it is almost impossible to see the visitors not scoring. This is my idea of today's potential upset, Tours are at their strongest for some time, they have Diaz and Berenguer back now and top scorer Youssef Adnane returns from suspension."

They led for almost an hour and can take plenty out of that game and suddenly they can perhaps see a chink of light at the end of the tunnel and overtaking Arles will have given them a confidence boost. Three points today, would take them to within touching distance of survival and they might be meeting GFCO at exactly the right time. The visitors have collected 18 of their 25 points at home this season, are an archetypal "traditional" Ligue 2 team and arrive without Filippi, Andreu and Rafik Boujedra, which leaves them much weakened on the left flank and with no natural left back on that side.

1.5 units Tours -0.25 ball 2.25 asian line/Sportmarket.

Tours : Bertrand, Kamara - Bouhours, Cillard, Diawara, Gradit, Schwechlen - Belkebla, Berenguer, Chavalerin, Santamaria - Adnane, Bergougnoux, Ketkeophomphone, Kouakou, Tandia.

Ajaccio GFC : Maury, Goda - Rivieyran, Fall, Bréchet, Martinez, Youga, Fabre, Ducourtioux, Larbi, Poggi, Boutaïb, Mayi, M'Madi, Sinapi, Libbra.

source : http://www.clubgowi.com/ (from the newsletter)

Comment

• cabbott
                  • Jan 2013

Germany Bundesliga

Hannover 96 vs VfL Wolfsburg

Match Schedule
                  Date: 12/06/2014

Hannover could be easy prey to Wolves

VfL Wolfsburg got back to their winning ways after beating Borussia Monchengladbach, and they aim to continue amassing victories as they visit Hannover 96 on the 14th game week, hoping to improve their table position. The Wolves have become very dangerous hunters in the Bundesliga, and Hannover should get their act together if they want to fend off the big bad wolves. See the match on SBOBETv on December 6. for this match im looking for the performance of each team winning stats i think Hannover Won this match base on my research end of score 2 - 1.

1x2 Odds
                  Home: 3.85

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                  Home: 4.30

Home: +0.50 | 2.00

Handicap 1st Half
                  Home: +0.25 | 1.81

Pick: Hannover 96

-------------------

Borussia Dortmund vs TSG Hoffenheim

Match Schedule
                  Date: 12/06/2014

Sinking BVB in search of a lifeline, take Hoffenheim

Borussia Dortmund is a sinking ship, but they can still salvage this season if they start winning again. They can start turning things around this weekend when they face TSG Hoffenheim, a team they defeated on May 3, 2014, via a 3-2 scoreline. But Hoffenheim are currently 7th on the table while BVB are 18th. Who will win this Bundesliga duel? See the match live on SBOBETv on December 6. stats and winning rate of this team is almost same but Dortmund Won on last match theirs a chance to won Dortmund here. 2 - 1 Dortmund won.

1x2 Odds
                  Home: 1.67

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                  Home: 2.22

Home: -0.75 | 1.91

Handicap 1st Half
                  Home: -0.50 | 2.23

Pick: Borussia Dortmund

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit Sbobet Best Football Odds Germany Bundesliga.

Comment

• BettingMax
                    • Aug 2014

Germany Bundesliga

Dortmund - Hoffenheim

On this game, I am personally very excited about.

If you take a look at the odds, I think that for a win at Hoffenheim the odds are totally exaggerated (5.6 Tipico).

I mean, BVB has a great team and could definitely be better, but they do not currently just what is reflected also in place in the Bundesliga table, and this is in fact the last ...

I think it’s often simply a matter of morality when they get a goal, or even the opponent leadership imo they often just yet totally unmotivated, as if they had already given up everything. If nothing changes, I don’t know what to do.

I assume that when Hoffenheim should go early lead that it remains so and Hoffenheim then picks up the win. However, if the BVB score early is there still a chance for them.

But all in all i think Hoffenheim could win

My pick: Hoffenheim

Comment

• paul8209
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2014

Ligue1 Toulouse- AS Monaco

Last ten h2h meetings between these two have averaged 1.2 goals and both teams have scored in just one of those. Both teams played last Saturday and again on Tuesday, midweek Ligue 1 rounds are far from common and a third match inside seven days is bound to take a toll, this is the only time all year that there is a Friday fixture following a midweek round, the last two occasions have seen low key, low scoring encounters and I feel there is a chance this will play out likewise.

Monaco played almost an hour with ten men on Tuesday and have a vital Champions League game with Zenit in four days time, where they need a point to progress to the knockout stage. They will clearly play with that match in mind, but both teams will surely have tired legs and fatigue is a factor.The visitors arrive without several defenders with Wallace suspended and Ricardo Carvalho, Elderson and Layvin Kurzawa injured, which robs then of two central defenders and both left backs and they also miss the protection of key defensive midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia, the squad includes five defenders ,18 and 20 yo centre backs and two right backs, with no natural left sided full back. Given that their priority is surely Tuesday, that they are already tired and banged up defensively in a match which is traditionally decided by a maximum one goal , with seven of the last ten meetings here ending all square, I see all the value on Toulouse with the level ball option.

Hosts do not play again until a very difficult trip to Lille in nine days time, so it will be all about today for them, they are without midfielder Oscar Trejo which is a loss, but they have won four of the last eight starts he has sat out and central defender Marcel Tisserand cannot play against his parent club, but was not a certain starter anyway. The lack of a left back will definitely interest Wissam Ben Yedder who has been playing on the right side of the Toulouse offense, he has 17 goals and 7 assists from his last 33 Ligue 1 starts and could enjoy himself this evening. I will suggest 1.5 units Toulouse level ball 2.00 asian line/Sportmarket.

Toulouse:Ali Ahamada, Zacharie Boucher, JD Akpa Akpro, Dragos Grigore, François Moubandje, Maxime Spano, Pavle Ninkov, Uros Spajic, Issiaga Sylla , Dusan Veskovac, Étienne Didot, Tongo Doumbia, Abel Aguilar, Adrien Regattin , Pantxi Sirieix, Wissam Ben Yedder, Martin Braithwaite , Aleksandar Pesic.

ASMBig Grinanijel Subasic, Sy Seydou , Maarten Stekelenburg, Fabinho, Andrea Raggi, Borja Lopez Menendez, Aymen Abdennour ,Abou Diallo, Jérémy Toulalan, Joao Moutinho, Tiémoué Bakayoko, Nabil Dirar, Yannick Ferreira-Carrasco, Lucas Ocampos, Bernardo Silva , Dylan Bahamboula, Dimitar Berbatov, Lacina Traoré, Valère Germain ,Anthony Martial.

source : http://www.clubgowi.com/ (from the newsletter)

Comment

• cabbott
                        • Jan 2013

Germany Bundesliga

Bayern Munchen vs Bayer Leverkusen

Match Schedule
                        Date: 12/07/2014

Bayer try to stop rampaging Bayern

Bayer Leverkusen face their biggest test yet of the ongoing Bundesliga as they visit Bayern Munchen on the 14th game week. Roger Schmidt and his team were impressed in Bayer’s two most recent Bundesliga matches, having manhandled Hannover and overpowered Koln. Can they continue their dominant form versus Bayern Munchen, a team that haven’t lost yet in the 2014-15 Bundesliga? See how it will go for Bayer on SBOBETv on December 7. Bayern are unbeaten in the Bundesliga and have only conceded three goals in 13 matches so far. Despite many injuries, the team still has depth and immense quality. Bayern won 3 - 0

1x2 Odds
                        Home: 1.29

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                        Home: 1.68

Home: -1.50 | 1.82

Handicap 1st Half
                        Home: -0.75 | 2.05

Pick: Bayern Munchen

-------------------

Italy Serie A

Inter Milan vs Udinese

Match Schedule
                        Date: 12/08/2014

Inter, Udinese vie for win and three points

The return of Roberto Mancini as manager gave Inter Milan exhilaration; however, when Inter host Udinese on December 8 the focus of both teams will be to earn the three points. In their most recent duel, both teams had to settle for one point each in a draw match. Inter hope that Mauro Icardi will be able to continue his scoring ways, since he was the one who scored in their last home game. Base on my research for this Match the most likely outcome according to the bookmakers Milan won End of match 1 - 0.

1x2 Odds
                        Home: 1.47

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                        Home: 2.16

Home: -0.75 | 1.63

Handicap 1st Half
                        Home: -0.50 | 2.16

Pick: Inter Milan

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit Sbobet Best Football Odds for Italy Serie A Germany Bundesliga.

Comment

• cabbott
                          • Jan 2013

UEFA Champions League

Barcelona vs Paris Saint Germain

Match Schedule
                          Date: 12/10/2014

PSG keen on staying on top

Paris Saint-Germain sit on top of Group F with 13 points, and they want to make sure they finish the group stage in this position as they collide with FC Barcelona on December 10 at Camp Nou. PSG hope they can repeat the 3-2 win over Barca, albeit this time the task is twice as hard since the talented and hard-fighting FC Barcelona squad have the home turf advantage and are hungry for vengeance. But will this matchup end a little differently with Barcelona at home Barcelona Won 3 - 1.

1x2 Odds
                          Home: 1.45

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                          Home: 1.99

Home: -1.25 | 2.05

Handicap 1st Half
                          Home: -0.50 | 1.99

Pick: Barcelona

-------------------

Juventus vs Atletico Madrid

Match Schedule
                          Date: 12/10/2014

Group A top spot a difficult climb for Juve

Both Italian side Juventus and Spanish club Atletico Madrid are already through to the next stage of the 2014-15 UEFA Champions League, but this match up will still be interesting because if Juventus want to take the top spot in Group A, hurdling Atletico Madrid’s +11 goal difference will be a real challenge for Juve, the Old Lady currently toting a mere +3 goal difference. Match is on December 10. We believe that both teams can win on this match but we expect draw on today’s match.

1x2 Odds
                          Draw: 3.10

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                          Draw: 1.98

Away: +0.25 | 2.09

Handicap 1st Half
                          Away: +0.25 | 1.72

Pick 1x2: Draw
                          Pick Asian Handicap: Atletico Madrid

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit UEFA Champions League Best Football Odds.

Comment

• BettingMax
                            • Aug 2014

Today are the first matches for the 6th matchday in the Champions League.

In Group D we have Dortmund against Anderlecht. Dortmund could win the first match against Anderlecht with a score from 3:0.
                            And this time it will be the same I think. Dortmund should get the win easily.

Especially because Dortmund has won in the Bundesliga against Hoffenheim (what I didnt expected ) , they are totally motivated to win now against Anderlecht (they have won the match against Hoffenheim 1:0 and has rise the 14th place in the table now, before they were on the last place).

So my obviously pick: Dortmund

Comment

• paul8209
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2014

AS Monaco- Zenit St Petersburg

The visitors are old clubgowi favourites and I have to admit to having a very soft spot for them, all the reasons for that and plenty of background information are in my preview of their qualification round game with AEL from earlier this season, which is reproduced in full, at the foot of this newsletter. They won that 3-0 and have had a very good domestic campaign since and go into the winter break with a seven point lead over CSKA, who are themselves still in Champions League contention with one round left to play in an ultra competitive group and Zenit are perhaps, the strongest they have been for several years.

They are coming off a confidence boosting 4-0 defeat of Krasnodar on Saturday, are more or less at full strength today and do not play again until at least late February and will not leave anything in the tank this evening and will be giving everything for the three points. Despite their Premier Liga success, it is in the Champions League that coach Andre Villas-Boas (see below) will ultimately be judged upon and I guess a last 16 spot is the least the board were targeting this season. To reach the knockout stage, they need to win today, that result combined with a win for Benfica, would actually see them win the group, but all they can do is win and worry about the other game later.

ASM will qualify with a point, win the group if they take three points and Leverkusen fail to do likewise, but they have claimed that qualification is their only concern and clearly implied that they will play for a point, they are not exactly flush with goals post Falcao and James Rodriguez and are clearly way below last season's level and have ridden their luck at times to post eight points through five group games, scoring just twice. If they managed to go through 0-0, they will be the first team in history to qualify with just two goals, but make no mistake, coming into this match, that will be their game plan. They managed just two attempts on target in home games with Bayer and Benfica and have keeper Danijel Subašić and some wasteful finishing from opponents to thank for the four points they took from those games.

This is a very young home side and this is a high pressure encounter to come into missing suspended Ricardo Carvalho and injured Layvin Kurzawa, both Andrea Raggi and Geoffrey Kondogbia face late tests and that could rob them of their two most experienced defenders and protection for a backline which will surely be given a severe examination.They are well organised, but we might well see seven players in their team aged 19-21 and at this stage, of this competition and under these circumstances , I prefer a little more experience and the occasion could get to the hosts. Given that they will play for the point anyway, I have to bet Zenit with the draw no bet option.

1.5 units Zenit St Petersburg level ball 2.07 asian line/Sportmarket.

source http://www.clubgowi.com/ (from the newsletter)

Comment

• cabbott
                                • Jan 2013

English Premier League

Swansea City vs Tottenham Hotspur

Match Schedule
                                Date: 12/15/2014

Spurs, Swansea seek win and redemption

Tottenham Hotspur and Swansea City seek victory and some measure of redemption come December 15 at Liberty Stadium. Both teams were unfortunate in their recent outings; Swansea City lost to West Ham United while the Spurs are coming off a loss to Chelsea and a draw with Crystal Palace. The Spurs lost their recent away match while Swansea City’s most recent home game was a win, putting Swansea City in a better position. I feel their poor run will continue here and Swansea will pick up 3 points here against a poor tottenham side. Swansea Won 1 - 0

1x2 Odds
                                Home: 2.51

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                                Home: 3.05

Home: -0.50 | 2.51

Handicap 1st Half
                                Home: -0.25 | 2.53

Pick: Swansea City

-------------------

Germany Bundesliga

Bayer Leverkusen vs Borussia Monchengladbach

Match Schedule
                                Date: 12/14/2014

M’gladbach set to end drought at Leverkusen

Borussia Monchengladbach will view their Sunday trip to Bayer Leverkusen as a chance to exorcise the ghosts of BayArena. A 3-2 win at home against Hertha BSC gave M’gladbach hope in facing their rival at BayArena, who were defeated by Bundesliga leader Bayern Munchen last week. M’gladbach have not beaten Leverkusen in their last four attempts - will December 14 be their best chance. It's no secret that both sides will want to win this game but Bayer the most Won Prediction on my research. Bayern won this match 3 - 1.

1x2 Odds
                                Home: 1.67

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                                Home: 2.30

Home: -1.00 | 2.29

Handicap 1st Half
                                Home: -0.50 | 2.31

Pick: Bayer Leverkusen

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit Sbobet Best Football Odds.

Comment

Working...
                                X