• Show
Clear All
  • cabbott
    • Jan 2013

UEFA EURO 2016 QUALIFIERS

Bulgaria vs Croatia

Match Schedule
    Date: 10/11/2014

The Croatian media spoke a lot and now if they don't win, i don't know what will happen with their favourites. Their players are much better than the national team of Bulgaria. For the home team, It's important to have more supporters in the stadium, but the tickets are too expensive and not many people are expected. Croatia with Rakitic, Modric, Srna and company are world class team while for Bulgaria Popov is the best at the moment, playing for Kuban. Take this before the odds drop

1x2 Odds
    Home: 3.25
    Away: 2.18

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 4.10
    Away: 2.93

Asian Handicap Pick and Odds
    Home +0.25 | 2.04
    Away -0.25 | 1.88

Handicap 1st Half
    Home +0.25 | 1.68
    Away -0.25 | 2.28

Pick: Croatia

--------------------

Cyprus vs Israel

Match Schedule

Cyprus hosts have made a great appearance and won against Bosnia in the first round with 2-1. The team will try to continue the good results and at their venue they have an opportunity to get more points. Meanwhile, Israel is out of form at this period of time and I expect that it is difficult for them to win this game. I'm expecting a draw in this match so Visit Best Football Odds will be the line for this game. +0.25 for Cyprus with 2.02 odds will be a safe call.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 3.30
    Away: 2.13

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 4.50
    Away: 2.74

Home: +0.25 | 2.02
    Away: -0.25 | 1.90

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: +0.25 | 1.72
    Away: -0.25 | 2.21

Pick: Cyprus

-------------------

Latvia vs Iceland

Match Schedule

Iceland has better players than Latvia. Iceland's players play in teams like Verona, Swansea etc. Latvia national team has a lot of problems with the line up. They have some good players injured and for this team, without these players, it's mission impossible to get even 1 point against Iceland. Iceland plays a good game and they have talented players. No problems in Iceland before this match. All will be available to play and the best formation will be chosen by the coach. I see Iceland will be the big favourite here so I already put a good amount here because the odds will soon drop.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 3.35
    Away: 2.09

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 4.30
    Away: 2.74

Home: +0.25 | 2.06
    Away: -0.25 | 1.86

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: +0.25 | 1.70
    Away: -0.25 | 2.25

Pick: Iceland

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea.

Comment

• cabbott
      • Jan 2013

Finland vs Greece

Match Schedule
      Date: 10/12/2014

Finland successfully made a turnaround of their goal deficit at the first half of their battle against the initially very defensive Faroe Islands. The side displayed character and in the words of coach Mixu Paatelainen, they “deserve credit for that.” Christian Holst opened the scoring and Faroe Islands were the apparent top dogs by the end of the first. However, Finland started rallying their way to victory at the kick-off of the second period. The Greeks debuted in the Group stage of the Euro 2016 qualifications with zero points under their belt. They succumbed to Romania on a one-goal clean sheet. Despite the relatively good defense, Greece made numerous lame efforts to convert chances.

1x2 Odds
      Home: 2.89
      Away: 2.45

1X2 Odds 1st Half
      Home: 3.80
      Away: 3.10

Home: +0.50 | 1.60
      Away: -0.50 | 2.47

Handicap 1st Half
      Home: +0.25 | 1.58
      Away: -0.25 | 2.47

Pick: Greece

-------------------

Albania vs Denmark

Match Schedule

The away win from Portugal makes Albania a top contender in this tournament. They show that they can adapt and perform well against the home crowd, this time they will be in a comfortable position. AH handicap is on their side and the odds are fair for them. Favoured by bookmakers, Denmark can also play both sides, but focus more on defence that make the game lack with goals. This can be a draw outcome or a one goal lead in favor of Albania. In case that it becomes a draw the Asian Handicap line for Albania also had a fair price.

1x2 Odds
      Home: 3.15
      Away: 2.27

1X2 Odds 1st Half
      Home: 4.20
      Away: 2.92

Home +0.25 | 1.97
      Away -0.25 | 1.95

Handicap 1st Half
      Home +0.25 | 1.66
      Away -0.25 | 2.31

Pick: Albania

--------------------

Northern Ireland vs Faroe Islands

Match Schedule

This fixture is insane! SBOBet heavily favoured Northern Ireland with 1.27 in 1x2 line. Yes, there are taking a break in away, but their overall performance is not that solid. They only scored 2 goals in their five away matches, an average of 0.4 goals per game. Faroe Islands away performance is not a joke they conceded 6 goals in their last away match. This will be a huge profit on the Faroe's side, but if you want a safer bet than simply take Faroe Islands to in AH +1.50 with a whooping 2.09 odds. This will be a mistake for this fixture so act fast before the odds drops.

1x2 Odds
      Home: 1.25
      Away: 11.00

1X2 Odds 1st Half
      Home: 1.69
      Away: 7.80

Home: -1.50 | 2.09
      Away: +1.50 | 1.83

Handicap 1st Half
      Home: -0.50 | 1.70
      Away: +0.50 | 2.25

AsianHandicap Pick: Faroe Islands
      1x2 Pick: Northern Ireland

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more recently Odds Visit Best Football Odds

Comment

• overtips
        • Jun 2014

if you want to find me search on google betting tips by Scott Hoffman
        3AM Seattle Sounders vs Vancouver Whitecaps 1(Seattle)
        4/6 or 1.66
        2% from your bankroll Total odds 4/6 or 1.66
        Arguments:
        The home team is threatened by L.A. Galxy which are in 2nd place with the same number of points but with an inferior goal difference.

Seattle is the first value team in USA with a batch of 16,000,000 (shown in picture) .

Another argument would be that the away team missing three players base (shown in picture).

Comment

• overtips
          • Jun 2014

7 PM Armenia vs Serbia 2 (Serbia)
          4% from your bankroll Total odds 4/5 or 1.82
          Arguments:

Armenian team is a modest team, the whole team is worth 8 million euros. Team Serbia worth 160 million with super players from the top teams in Europe like Chelsea, City, Liverpool, Southampton, Csck Moscow, Mainz, Lazio, Fiorentina, Inter Milan.

Armenia is broken, has 5 full injured, four are seen in the picture.

Comment

• cabbott
            • Jan 2013

Norway vs Bulgaria

Match Schedule
            Date: 10/14/2014

Last Friday, Norway won in an away meeting 3:0 with Malta. The result was opened by Dæhlie in 22 minute, the other 2 goals were scored by King. In their first game of qualification, they lost at home 2:0 with Italy. They lost at home against Albania, which was a small surprise. With 7 friendly matches played this year, Norway has won only one in January against Moldova. Bulgaria lost their last match 1:0 with Croatia, they were hosts in this game and this game was played on Friday.The 24 year old winger is currently playing for Celtic, where he tries to find his old form with which he delighted in Lech Poznan. This is my Opinion About this game I don't want to call a draw for this one, but there's a possibility, So will have to go for Asian Handicap Best Football Odds Line.

1x2 Odds
            Draw: 3.25

1X2 Odds 1st Half
            Draw: 2.05

Home: -0.50 | 1.77
            Away: +0.50 | 2.17

Handicap 1st Half
            Home: -0.25 | 2.35
            Away: +0.25 | 1.64

Pick: Bulgaria

-------------------

Bosnia-Herzegovina vs Belgium

Match Schedule
            Date: 10/14/2014

Bosnia had plenty of success against 5 years ago when back-to-back triumphs over them proved to be the catalyst to Bosnia’s advancement to the playoffs for 2010 World Cup qualifying, where they went out to Portugal and missed out on the finals. Belgium were only considered a decent Pot 3 team that cause some damage to the teams above them, now they may well be ranked amongst the elite countries on the continent and even the world themselves.

Bosnia and Belgium have plenty of history already with each other, with the two teams meeting in qualifying campaigns for both 2006 and 2010 World Cup qualifying. In four meetings, Bosnia came out on top 3 times and Belgium just once. Bosnia have never lost to Belgium at home either. I expect an interesting match. I believe the quality is on Belgian side. Away win is my pick.

1x2 Odds
            Home: 3.20
            Away: 2.15

1X2 Odds 1st Half
            Home: 3.75
            Away: 2.97

Home +0.50 | 1.77
            Away -0.50 | 2.17

Handicap 1st Half
            Home +0.25 | 1.62
            Away -0.25 | 2.38

Pick: Belgium

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea.

Comment

• cabbott
              • Jan 2013

Germany vs Republic of Ireland

Match Schedule
              Date: 10/15/2014

Germany remain overwhelming favourites to top the group and will expect to right the wrongs of Warsaw in comprehensive style against an Ireland team who have collected maximum points from a trip to Georgia and a 7-0 demolition of Gibraltar. Ireland conceded nine goals, six of them on one horrific night at the Aviva Stadium, and scored only once in reply during the last World Cup qualifying campaign, with the Germans running riot on their way to glory in Brazil. I'll take the hype here and Germany to win this fixture.

1x2 Odds
              Home: 1.23
              Away: 10.50

1X2 Odds 1st Half
              Home: 1.67
              Away: 8.50

Home: -1.75 | 1.95
              Away: +1.75 | 1.97

Handicap 1st Half
              Home: -0.50 | 1.68
              Away: +0.50 | 2.28

Pick: Germany

-------------------

Denmark vs Portugal

Match Schedule

Denmark won their home opener 2-1 against Armenia, before being held to a 1-1 draw in Albania. Portugal is in a bad position in my opinion, they're not performing well in away and Denmark has the form in home. This will be a draw win for Denmark and the odds that favor Portugal is a mistake. We can take Demark to win straight line or AH for more safer picks, but I'll go to Denmark to win this fixture.

1x2 Odds
              Home: 2.93
              Away: 3.24

1X2 Odds 1st Half
              Home: 3.95
              Away: 2.90

Home +0.25 | 1.92
              Away -0.25 | 1.95

Handicap 1st Half
              Home +0.25 | 1.62
              Away -0.25 | 2.38

Pick: Denmark

------------------

Finland vs Romania

Match Schedule

Romania is at the moment in the place 15 of the UEFA ranking, while Finland is 22 positions lower. Finland's performance is hit and miss at home, if Riski didn't have a good performance this will be a draw/lose at home. Romania beats Greece in an away victory with a one goal advantage, so they will come to this match ready also history tells that Romania always won against Finland. This is my Opinion About this game I don't want to call a draw for this one, but there's a possibility, So will have to go for Asian Handicap Line For more recently odds visit Best Football Odds.

1x2 Odds
              DRAW: 2.94

1X2 Odds 1st Half
              DRAW: 1.88

Home -0.25 | 2.42
              Away +0.25 | 1.62

Handicap 1st Half
              Home 0.00 | 1.95
              Away 0.00 | 1.95

Pick Asian Handicap : Finland

Comment

• BettingMax
                • Aug 2014

Today plays Germany against Ireland.

I think today they have a better change to win. Germany never lost against Ireland in the last 20 years, but everything can happend

Lets see!

Comment

• cabbott
                  • Jan 2013

English Premier League

Arsenal vs Hull City

Match Schedule
                  Date: 10/18/2014

On paper this look like an easy win for Arsenal, an opportunity to finally put behind their dire years and lift silverware for the first time since 2005. Arsenal have reached 18 FA Cup finals and won 10 of them, while Hull City finished 16th in the league and is a an FA final debutant at Wembley. Prepare for a concentrated and calculated Arsene Wenger side to pursue an attacking strategy right from the get go, and place Hull under constant barrage, while the Tigers will attempt to close off the flanks and lurk for counter attacks.

1x2 Odds
                  Home: 1.39
                  Away: 7.80

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                  Home: 1.82
                  Away: 6.80

Home: -1.50 | 2.16
                  Away: +1.50 | 1.79

Handicap 1st Half
                  Home: -0.50 | 1.83
                  Away: +0.50 | 2.07

Pick: Arsenal

-------------------

Manchester City vs Tottenham Hotspur

Match Schedule
                  Date: 10/18/2014

City, Spurs lock horns in crucial Premier League match

The Manchester City – Tottenham Hotspur will be an interesting one, with City trying their best to catch up with league-leading Chelsea, while Tottenham are slowly returning to form, in position to claim a spot in the top five of the 2014-15 English Premier League table. Both sides are confident, victorious in their most recent assignment: City dumped Aston Villa (0-2) while the Spurs blanked Southampton (1-0).

1x2 Odds
                  Home: 1.44
                  Away: 7.00

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                  Home: 1.98
                  Away: 6.00

Home -1.25 | 1.97
                  Away +1.25 | 1.95

Handicap 1st Half
                  Home -0.50 | 1.99
                  Away +0.50 | 1.91

Pick: Manchester City

Comment

• cabbott
                    • Jan 2013

UEFA Champions League

Liverpool vs Real Madrid

Match Schedule
                    Date: 10/22/2014

Liverpool in must-win match versus Real Madrid

Real Madrid C.F. and Liverpool F.C. are set to clash on October 22, at Anfield in the Group B action of the 2014-15 UEFA Champions League. Trailing FC Basel, English side Liverpool are in dire need of a win to improve its position in Group B standings. Spanish side Real Madrid, on the other hand, remain undefeated after two won matches that gives them solo leadership of Group B. The clear power is all with Real Madrid in this one and they should get the win on the board, because the Liverpool back line doesn’t look as if it can withstand a great deal of pressure.The -0.75 Handicap i think is good Best Football odds to me.

1x2 Odds
                    Home: 3.95
                    Away: 1.86

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                    Away: 2.43

Home: +0.75 | 1.87
                    Away: -0.75 | 2.06

Handicap 1st Half
                    Home: +0.25 | 1.91
                    Away: -0.25 | 1.99

Pick: Real Madrid

-------------------

AS Roma vs Bayern Munchen

Match Schedule

AS Roma will be tested versus Bayern Munchen

Italian club AS Roma plan on snatching a win when they face German giants Bayern Munchen, which are now sitting on top of Group E, on October 22, at Stadio Olimpico. Bayern Munchen so far remain a formidable foe in the group stage of the UEFA Champions League, and AS Roma have no choice but to take their performance up a notch if they want to challenge the Bavarians. Opening Asian Handicap at (+0.5) on Roma, odds had not been changing much, but Bayern Munich to win odds seem logical. I am going with Roma not to lose, they are certainly an improving side

1x2 Odds
                    Home: 3.80
                    Away: 2.00

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                    Home: 4.30
                    Away: 2.50

Home +0.50 | 1.93
                    Away -0.50 | 2.00

Handicap 1st Half
                    Home +0.25 | 1.81
                    Away -0.25 | 2.09

Pick: AS Roma

--------------------

Barcelona vs Ajax

Match Schedule
                    Barcelona looking to dominate again

Spanish club FC Barcelona are looking to return to their dominant form after suffering a 3-2 defeat at the hands of French side Paris Saint-Germain, once they host the still-winless AFC Ajax in Group F of the 2014 UEFA Champions League. Ajax had a draw match against PSG. Can Ajax at least avoid incurring their first loss in this tournament with a third straight draw? Kick-off is on October 22, at Camp Nou, Barcelona. This match is to high for AH I going to pick AH for Ajax. for 1x2 Barcelona.

1x2 Odds
                    Home: 1.12
                    Away: 16.00

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                    Home: 1.43
                    Away: 8.00

Home -2.50 | 2.08
                    Away +2.50 | 1.85

Handicap 1st Half
                    Home -1.25 | 2.33
                    Away +1.25 | 1.65

Pick 1x2: Barcelona
                    Pick Asian Handicap: Ajax

Comment

• cabbott
                      • Jan 2013

SPAIN LA LIGA

Celta Vigo vs Levante

Match Schedule
                      Date: 10/25/2014

After a home loss against Villarreal that are currently above them in the league table, Celta Vigo will defend their home against Levante. This will be a one sided fixture for the home side. Levante is currently in the 19th position in the league table and not doing well while in away. Celta Vigo will not tolerate any mistakes here and the power trio Nolito,Larrivey, and Orellana will be making some plays here.

1x2 Odds
                      Home: 1.43
                      Away: 7.00

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                      Home: 2.01
                      Away: 5.20

Home: -1.00 | 1.74
                      Away: +1.00 | 2.23

Handicap 1st Half
                      Home: -0.25 | 1.64
                      Away: +0.25 | 2.35

Pick ASian Handicap: Levante
                      Pick 1x2: Celta Vigo

-------------------

GERMANY BUNDESLIGA

Werder Bremen vs Koln

Match Schedule

If Di Santo makes some plays here this will be a Bremen game. Both sides are pretty even in my opinion. If we look the stats for this team a draw will consider, but both of these teams can concede goals. I predict that this game will be an offensive match and a lot of goals are coming. Bremen has the upper hand because of the home crowd, so also I put a decent amount in AH for Bremen side.

1x2 Odds
                      Home: 2.64
                      Away: 2.68

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                      Home: 3.25
                      Away: 3.25

Home -0.25 | 2.35
                      Away +0.25 | 1.67

Handicap 1st Half
                      Home -0.25 | 2.66
                      Away +0.25 | 1.50

Pick: Bremen

--------------------

FRANCE LIGUE 1

Toulouse vs Lens

Match Schedule
                      Barcelona looking to dominate again

This fixture is a draw win in Toulouse. They can perform well both sides, especially in the front of the home crowd. With the likes of Ben Yedder this guy knows how and when to make some plays for his team. Lens will be no chance in this fixture, they have loss their last two away matches and losing 4 games from their last five. I smell a 2-0 here so I put a small amount for Correct Score here.

1x2 Odds
                      Home: 1.58
                      Away: 5.40

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                      Home: 2.23
                      Away: 5.40

Home -0.75 | 1.79
                      Away +0.75 | 2.07

Handicap 1st Half
                      Home -0.25 | 1.88
                      Away +0.25 | 2.02

Pick: Toulouse

Comment

• cabbott
                        • Jan 2013

Germany Bundesliga

Bayern Munchen vs Borussia Dortmund

Match Schedule
                        Date: 11/02/2014

BVB desperate for morale-boosting win

Defending champions Bayern Munchen facing perennial contender Borussia Dortmund has always been an exciting match-up. However, with the way BVB have been playing lately, many think this will be a lopsided game in favour of coach Pep Guardiola's side, although his counterpart, Jurgen Klopp, remains unfazed. If BVB win this one, it will surely help his boys in regaining their confidence in the 2014-15 Bundesliga campaign. Match is on November 2. On the last match of this team Dortmund win of league Super Cup may this time of revenge of Munchen 3 - 1 for Munchen Win.

1x2 Odds
                        Home: 1.48
                        Away: 6.20

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                        Home: 2.02
                        Away: 5.00

Home: -1.00 | 1.79
                        Away: +1.00 | 2.16

Handicap 1st Half
                        Home: -0.50 | 2.03
                        Away: +0.50 | 1.87

Pick: Bayern Munchen

-------------------

Borussia Monchengladbach vs TSG Hoffenheim

Match Schedule

Hoffenheim, M’Gladbach collide in crucial match

Borussia Monchengladbach were hosts when they last met TSG Hoffenheim in the Bundesliga. That encounter resulted in a 2-2 draw. Borussia Monchengladbach will again host the duel with Hoffenheim, and fans of both sides are wondering if this will be another draw match or if one team can finally find the way to defeat the other. Match is on November 2, Which team can secure the three points and improve their table position? If you a Professional bettor before your bet with your bookie always check the H2H if you base in Stats Hoffenheim Win theres a Chance to Draw this Match. If you nid Best Football Odds from Bundesliga Match.

1x2 Odds
                        Home: 1.99
                        Away: 3.70

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                        Home: 2.49
                        Away: 4.20

Home -0.50 | 1.99
                        Away +0.50 | 1.94

Handicap 1st Half
                        Home -0.25 | 2.13
                        Away +0.25 | 1.78

Pick: TSG Hoffenheim

Comment

• cabbott
                          • Jan 2013

Italy Serie A

AS Roma vs Cesena

Match Schedule
                          Date: 10/30/2014

After a tragic home match against B. Munich in 1-7, Roma will be back at home to defend against Cesena. I can't see any problems in Roma side highly favoured by various bookmakers with 1.18 odds. They're the 2nd team in the league table and facing a bottom table team. Under 3 is my choice here, Roma is a strong team, but a Cesena will be scoreless here and I am not expecting a higher than 2 goals from Roma.

1x2 Odds
                          Home: 1.16
                          Away: 17.50

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                          Home: 1.52
                          Away: 9.00

Home: -2.25 | 2.20
                          Away: +2.25 | 1.78

Handicap 1st Half
                          Home: -0.75 | 1.72
                          Away: +0.75 | 2.21

Pick: AS Roma

-------------------

Atalanta vs Napoli

Match Schedule

An outcome of 1-2 in this fixture will be a fair choice. Atalanta's performance both sides are so bad. Yes, they won their last home match against Parma, but that team is the last in the league table. Against Napoli this will be a bad news for them. Napoli concedes 4 goals from their last 3 away matches and against a team like Atalanta I'm expecting them to concede more.

1x2 Odds
                          Away: 1.86

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                          Home: 4.70
                          Away: 2.43

Home +0.50 | 2.09
                          Away -0.50 | 1.86

Handicap 1st Half
                          Home +0.25 | 1.88
                          Away -0.25 | 2.02

Pick: Atalanta

-------------------

Palermo vs Chievo

Match Schedule

A pretty even match in my opinion and the home advantage is a huge factor in this kind of match. Gonzales put a show in their last home match against Cesena in 2-1 win. Palermo maybe has the advantage here, but Chievo needs to perform here. I don't want to highly favor Palermo in this one because Chievo might snatch a win here. For a safer pick AH +0.50 is my choice for Chievo.

1x2 Odds
                          Home: 1.94
                          Away: 4.40

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                          Home: 2.55
                          Away: 4.70

Home -0.50 | 1.94
                          Away +0.50 | 2.01

Handicap 1st Half
                          Home -0.25 | 2.11
                          Away +0.25 | 1.80

Pick 1x2: Palermo
                          Pick Asian Handicap: Chievo

Comment

• BettingMax
                            • Aug 2014

Originally posted by cabbott View Post
                            Germany Bundesliga

Bayern Munchen vs Borussia Dortmund

Match Schedule

BVB desperate for morale-boosting win

Defending champions Bayern Munchen facing perennial contender Borussia Dortmund has always been an exciting match-up. However, with the way BVB have been playing lately, many think this will be a lopsided game in favour of coach Pep Guardiola's side, although his counterpart, Jurgen Klopp, remains unfazed. If BVB win this one, it will surely help his boys in regaining their confidence in the 2014-15 Bundesliga campaign. Match is on November 2. On the last match of this team Dortmund win of league Super Cup may this time of revenge of Munchen 3 - 1 for Munchen Win.

1x2 Odds
                            Home: 1.48
                            Away: 6.20

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                            Home: 2.02
                            Away: 5.00

Home: -1.00 | 1.79
                            Away: +1.00 | 2.16

Handicap 1st Half
                            Home: -0.50 | 2.03
                            Away: +0.50 | 1.87

Pick: Bayern Munchen

-------------------

Borussia Monchengladbach vs TSG Hoffenheim

Match Schedule

Hoffenheim, M’Gladbach collide in crucial match

Borussia Monchengladbach were hosts when they last met TSG Hoffenheim in the Bundesliga. That encounter resulted in a 2-2 draw. Borussia Monchengladbach will again host the duel with Hoffenheim, and fans of both sides are wondering if this will be another draw match or if one team can finally find the way to defeat the other. Match is on November 2, Which team can secure the three points and improve their table position? If you a Professional bettor before your bet with your bookie always check the H2H if you base in Stats Hoffenheim Win theres a Chance to Draw this Match. If you nid Best Football Odds from Bundesliga Match.

1x2 Odds
                            Home: 1.99
                            Away: 3.70

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                            Home: 2.49
                            Away: 4.20

Home -0.50 | 1.99
                            Away +0.50 | 1.94

Handicap 1st Half
                            Home -0.25 | 2.13
                            Away +0.25 | 1.78

Pick: TSG Hoffenheim

Bayern Munich never lost the last 9 matches of this season of the bundesliga. I think they wouldnt lost against BVB.

Bayern goo!:P

The chairman of Bayern will, that the international player Reus, which plays for the BVB, move from BVB to Bayern Munich for 25mio €

Lets see what will happend on saturday, but i think they will win

Comment

• cabbott
                              • Jan 2013

Originally posted by BettingMax View Post
                              Bayern Munich never lost the last 9 matches of this season of the bundesliga. I think they wouldnt lost against BVB.

Bayern goo!:P

The chairman of Bayern will, that the international player Reus, which plays for the BVB, move from BVB to Bayern Munich for 25mio €

Lets see what will happend on saturday, but i think they will win
                              ok let see who will win.. ^_^

Comment

• overtips
                                • Jun 2014

Angelholms - Ostersunds @1

Comment

Working...
                                X