Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Germany Bundesliga

Bayern Munchen vs Borussia Dortmund

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/02/2014

BVB desperate for morale-boosting win

Defending champions Bayern Munchen facing perennial contender Borussia Dortmund has always been an exciting match-up. However, with the way BVB have been playing lately, many think this will be a lopsided game in favour of coach Pep Guardiola's side, although his counterpart, Jurgen Klopp, remains unfazed. If BVB win this one, it will surely help his boys in regaining their confidence in the 2014-15 Bundesliga campaign. Match is on November 2. On the last match of this team Dortmund win of league Super Cup may this time of revenge of Munchen 3 - 1 for Munchen Win.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.48
    Away: 6.20

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 2.02
    Away: 5.00

Asian Handicap Pick and Odds
    Home: -1.00 | 1.79
    Away: +1.00 | 2.16

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.50 | 2.03
    Away: +0.50 | 1.87

Pick: Bayern Munchen

-------------------

Borussia Monchengladbach vs TSG Hoffenheim

Match Schedule

Hoffenheim, M’Gladbach collide in crucial match

Borussia Monchengladbach were hosts when they last met TSG Hoffenheim in the Bundesliga. That encounter resulted in a 2-2 draw. Borussia Monchengladbach will again host the duel with Hoffenheim, and fans of both sides are wondering if this will be another draw match or if one team can finally find the way to defeat the other. Match is on November 2, Which team can secure the three points and improve their table position? If you a Professional bettor before your bet with your bookie always check the H2H if you base in Stats Hoffenheim Win theres a Chance to Draw this Match. If you nid Best Football Odds from Bundesliga Match.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.99
    Away: 3.70

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 2.49
    Away: 4.20

Home -0.50 | 1.99
    Away +0.50 | 1.94

Handicap 1st Half
    Home -0.25 | 2.13
    Away +0.25 | 1.78

Pick: TSG Hoffenheim

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea.

Italy Serie A

AS Roma vs Cesena

Match Schedule
    Date: 10/30/2014

After a tragic home match against B. Munich in 1-7, Roma will be back at home to defend against Cesena. I can't see any problems in Roma side highly favoured by various bookmakers with 1.18 odds. They're the 2nd team in the league table and facing a bottom table team. Under 3 is my choice here, Roma is a strong team, but a Cesena will be scoreless here and I am not expecting a higher than 2 goals from Roma.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.16
    Away: 17.50

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.52
    Away: 9.00

Home: -2.25 | 2.20
    Away: +2.25 | 1.78

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.75 | 1.72
    Away: +0.75 | 2.21

Pick: AS Roma

-------------------

Atalanta vs Napoli

Match Schedule

An outcome of 1-2 in this fixture will be a fair choice. Atalanta's performance both sides are so bad. Yes, they won their last home match against Parma, but that team is the last in the league table. Against Napoli this will be a bad news for them. Napoli concedes 4 goals from their last 3 away matches and against a team like Atalanta I'm expecting them to concede more.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 4.50
    Away: 1.86

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 4.70
    Away: 2.43

Home +0.50 | 2.09
    Away -0.50 | 1.86

Handicap 1st Half
    Home +0.25 | 1.88
    Away -0.25 | 2.02

Pick: Atalanta

-------------------

Palermo vs Chievo

Match Schedule

A pretty even match in my opinion and the home advantage is a huge factor in this kind of match. Gonzales put a show in their last home match against Cesena in 2-1 win. Palermo maybe has the advantage here, but Chievo needs to perform here. I don't want to highly favor Palermo in this one because Chievo might snatch a win here. For a safer pick AH +0.50 is my choice for Chievo.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.94
    Away: 4.40

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 2.55
    Away: 4.70

Home -0.50 | 1.94
    Away +0.50 | 2.01

Handicap 1st Half
    Home -0.25 | 2.11
    Away +0.25 | 1.80

Pick 1x2: Palermo
    Pick Asian Handicap: Chievo

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea.

Quote Originally Posted by cabbott View Post
    Germany Bundesliga

Bayern Munchen vs Borussia Dortmund

Match Schedule

BVB desperate for morale-boosting win

Defending champions Bayern Munchen facing perennial contender Borussia Dortmund has always been an exciting match-up. However, with the way BVB have been playing lately, many think this will be a lopsided game in favour of coach Pep Guardiola's side, although his counterpart, Jurgen Klopp, remains unfazed. If BVB win this one, it will surely help his boys in regaining their confidence in the 2014-15 Bundesliga campaign. Match is on November 2. On the last match of this team Dortmund win of league Super Cup may this time of revenge of Munchen 3 - 1 for Munchen Win.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.48
    Away: 6.20

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 2.02
    Away: 5.00

Home: -1.00 | 1.79
    Away: +1.00 | 2.16

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.50 | 2.03
    Away: +0.50 | 1.87

-------------------

Borussia Monchengladbach vs TSG Hoffenheim

Match Schedule

Hoffenheim, M’Gladbach collide in crucial match

Borussia Monchengladbach were hosts when they last met TSG Hoffenheim in the Bundesliga. That encounter resulted in a 2-2 draw. Borussia Monchengladbach will again host the duel with Hoffenheim, and fans of both sides are wondering if this will be another draw match or if one team can finally find the way to defeat the other. Match is on November 2, Which team can secure the three points and improve their table position? If you a Professional bettor before your bet with your bookie always check the H2H if you base in Stats Hoffenheim Win theres a Chance to Draw this Match. If you nid Best Football Odds from Bundesliga Match.

1x2 Odds
    Away: 3.70

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 2.49

Home -0.50 | 1.99
    Away +0.50 | 1.94

Handicap 1st Half
    Home -0.25 | 2.13
    Away +0.25 | 1.78

Pick: TSG Hoffenheim

Bayern Munich never lost the last 9 matches of this season of the bundesliga. I think they wouldnt lost against BVB.

Bayern goo!:P

The chairman of Bayern will, that the international player Reus, which plays for the BVB, move from BVB to Bayern Munich for 25mio €

Lets see what will happend on saturday, but i think they will win

Quote Originally Posted by BettingMax View Post
    Bayern Munich never lost the last 9 matches of this season of the bundesliga. I think they wouldnt lost against BVB.

Bayern goo!:P

The chairman of Bayern will, that the international player Reus, which plays for the BVB, move from BVB to Bayern Munich for 25mio €

Lets see what will happend on saturday, but i think they will win
    ok let see who will win.. ^_^

if you want to find me search on google betting tips by Scott Hoffman
    Angelholms - Ostersunds @1

UEFA Champions League

Real Madrid vs Liverpool

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/05/2014

Mission Improbable

Liverpool FC were the underdogs versus Real Madrid CF the last time these two sides met - despite the 2014-15 UEFA Champions League match being played in Anfield. Brendan Rodgers and his team will meet Cristiano Ronaldo and the rest of Los Blancos again, and this time, the red-hot Real Madrid remain the heavy favourites. Can Liverpool do the improbable and upset the Champions League holders Match is on November 5. Real Madrid are hardly the opponent any team in crisis wants to face. But that's the situation Liverpool's players are in. For more recently odds visit Best Football Odds. That has to change in the return fixture.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.23

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.54

Home: -1.75 | 2.21

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.75 | 1.83

Pick : Real Madrid

-------------------

Juventus vs Olympiacos

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/05/2014

Time for Vengeance

The last time Juventus played Olympiacos, the Italian club failed to get back from a 0-1 deficit in the first half. The energy wasn't there for Massimiliano Allegri's side. On the first week of November, a rematch is slated at Juventus Stadium. The Old Lady are not in good situation right now after the October 23 loss. Can they save their UCL season, here at their home soil? Match is on November 5. On last Match of this team Olympiacos win 0 - 1 if base on stats of team Juventus is the high stats i think Juve win this Match.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.29

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.78

Home -1.75 | 2.21

Handicap 1st Half
    Home -0.75 | 2.19

Pick: Juventus

------------------

Bayern Munchen vs AS Roma

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/06/2014

Roma try to avoid another beating

AS Roma's Champions League campaign was looking good until they took a 1-7 beating from Bayern Munchen in their own home soil. Coach Rudi Garcia's side will try to avoid another heavy defeat from the German club but this time, the task will be twice as hard with home field advantage now with Bayern. Will AS Roma get that revenge or is it defeat all over again? Match is on November 6. B.Munich win this match.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.22

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.60

Home -1.75 | 1.99

Handicap 1st Half
    Home -0.75 | 1.87

Last edited by cabbott; 4th November 2014 at 12:12 AM.

Sunderland to beat Crystal palace tonight @ 3.91 with Pinnacle Sports.

Both team suck. Sunderland have been abysmal so far, but the odds are just to good to refuse.

UEFA Champions League

Ajax vs Barcelona

Match Schedule

Barca poised for 3rd win

AFC Ajax failed to stop FC Barcelona in their recent matchup, resulting to a 3-1 victory for Barca. On November 05 Ajax will test Barca’s mettle once more, this time at Amsterdam Arena. Will the home crowd be enough of a boost to help Ajax to their first UEFA Champions League win this season, or will FC Barcelona re-assert their mastery over their Dutch rival en route to a third win in Group F. Depends who starts but assuming that one of Neymar and Messi is in the line-up, I’m going with a Away win.

1x2 Odds
    Away: 1.33

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Away: 1.74

Away: -1.75 | 2.23

Handicap 1st Half
    Away: -0.75 | 2.05

Pick: Barcelona

-------------------

Manchester City vs CSKA Moscow

Match Schedule

City, CSKA Moscow vie for first win

English Premier League defending champions Manchester City cannot afford to make mistakes versus Russian side CSKA Moscow if City want to keep their hopes of qualifying for the knock-out stages of the Champions League alive. The CSKA Moscow-Manchester City duel is on November 05 at the Etihad Stadium, with both teams still winless heading to this matchup. In their most recent encounter, both sides settled for one point each after a 2-2 draw. They really need three points from this game for winning of Asian Handicap Home win this match.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.25

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.61

Home -1.75 | 1.96

Handicap 1st Half
    Home -0.75 | 1.91

Pick: Manchester City

Quote Originally Posted by Jekko View Post
    Sunderland to beat Crystal palace tonight @ 3.91 with Pinnacle Sports.

Both team suck. Sunderland have been abysmal so far, but the odds are just to good to refuse.
    Nailed it

As for today, Arsenal -1.5 @2.00 look extremely tasty. Arsenal are flat track bullies in these sort of games. They usually win convincingly than Wenger praises the team, and then they lose to a stronger team. Rinse, repeat.

After a successful first match two weeks ago, Bayern plays again against Roma.

This time the game takes place in Munich. Munich until now has lost none of the last games, even won the last 8 home games.

Bayern Munich @1,22

Banned

France Ligue 2: Nancy - Creteil betting preview

France Ligue 2: Nancy-Creteil

A point will take Nancy into the top three and the promotion spots, a win into second and a four goal victory will see them replace Brest at the top of the table, so a huge amount for them to play for. I was very keen on Nancy over the second half of last season as many of you will probably recall and was especially taken with Jeff Louis (pictured) who looked far too good for Ligue 2 and found his way to Standard Liege in the summer, who probably see him as a good investment and a player they will turn a profit on.

Having come so close to promotion last time round and losing Louis, I was not quite sure how this season would pan out for them, so left them alone through the early games, but we did discuss briefly their last home start against Le Havre ....

Two inform sides who are unbeaten in six and five starts respectively. We have talked a lot about the visitors already this season and previews from two recent games, including their 1-0 defeat of Arles last time out, are reproduced below the "good luck" signoff.

A win for either team would take them level on points with Brest and Troyes in the promotion places, just two adrift of leader Dijon, many Ligue 2 viewers would have named that trio as the three stronger teams in the division pre season and possible these as the next two and for once, we have the cream rising to the top early and we could be in for a classic L2 campaign. Nancy and Brest have drawn a lot of games, but I suspect it will be the teams who are bravest in the h2h "six pointers" who will ultimately prevail and I hope we will see both go for it tonight. Last five meetings have seen both teams score in each, with four going "over" and I hope to see a similar level of entertainment tonight. Despite getting the points, HAC rode their luck at times at home to Angers, who enjoyed great success down both flanks and enjoyed little luck in front of goal.

HAC get both Leroy and Ikoko back today, but are without three goal striker Moussa Sao and central defender Steven Fortes and that leaves them a little more vulnerable through the centre and if Nancy have as much joy out wide as Angers, that will be especially dangerous and short of options upfront, aside from top scorer Mickael Le Bihan,but Bonnet, Leroy and Gamboa are usually good for 5-6 each per year and only have one between them, so are overdue . Nancy have won the last seven home meetings, including a 2-1 win here in the cup earlier this season and if they were to win, I would expect a similar scoreline.Both to score and best value for me at these odds, is with the "over".

That did indeed play out perfectly, with a repeat of the 2-1 scoreline and they followed up with a fine 4-1 road win at Niort last weekend, Nancy are on an eight match unbetaen run and it is hard to pick too many holes in their recent form, although if I tried and of course I am going to, it would be that they have kept just a single clean sheet in that sequence and given the way that Creteil play (more shortly) and the fact the three h2h meetings last season ended in score draws 1-1, 2-2 and 3-3 , it is easy to make a case for BTS as a starting point.

We discussed Creteil a LOT last month and did quite well taking "overs" in their games, although we came up short in the last of those previews, which you can read at the foot of the email. However, it did end 1-1 and they have since lost 2-1 at home to Souchaux, so both teams have now scored in 15 of Creteil's last 17 starts.

Hosts are without suspended central defender Joel Sami, who is amongst the very first names on the team sheet, the only game he has missed this season was a 2-2 draw with Auxerre ( can you see where I am going with this ?) and he only missed two last season, which included a 3-2 home loss to Tours.

The visitors are missing defensive midfielder Ibrahima Seck, he has sat out ten games over the last two seasons through which Creteil have scored an average of 1.5 goals and conceded 1.4 , but that is more or less what they do anyway.

I feel ( no prizes for guessing) that both will score, but offensively Nancy look good and the win is very valuable to them , especially with a trip to promotion rivals Troyes immediately after the international break. However, something like 2-2 would not surprise me and I will opt for 1.5 units "over" 2.75 goals 2.26 asian line/Sportmarket.

I have seen 3.75-4.0 for Creteil to score over 1.5 goals something they did on both visits last season (one friendly) and that makes some appeal given that Nancy rarely keep a clean sheet.

Take care if betting in running and this is all square at the break, Nancy have drawn all three home starts in which they were level at HT, Creteil have drawn all four on the road when level after 45 minutes. Last season Nancy went on to draw 60% ( 9 from 15) of all games when level at the break.

I must admit, this 2-2 draw keeps call me !

Nancy : Nardi, Ndy Assembe, Cuffaut, Lenglet, Diagne, Muratori, Amadou, Lusamba, Cétout, Iglesias, Walter, Karaboué, Coulibaly, Dalé, Dembélé, Hadji.

Créteil : Kerboriou, Merville - Augusto, Diarrassouba, Diedhiou C., Ilunga, Montaroup - Dabo, Dias, Genest, Lafon, Lesage, Ndoye - Andriatsima, Essombé, Piquionne.

source: http://www.clubgowi.com/

UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers

Scotland vs Republic of Ireland

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/15/2014

Strachan eyes Scotland's win against Ireland

Scotland are set for a group stage clash against Republic of Ireland in the Euro 2016 qualifying. Gordon Strachan's side are currently at fourth place after a recent 2-2 draw with Poland gave them a 1-1-1 slate. Ireland, on the other hand, is second in Group D after two won matches (versus Georgia and Gibraltar) and one draw (1-1 versus Germany). Match is on November 15 at Celtic Park. Ireland won this game for a good Defense of this team any Predictor he said draw this match in my opinion Ireland won again.

1x2 Odds
    Draw: 2.31

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Draw: 3.10

Away: +0.25 | 1.90

Handicap 1st Half
    Away: 0.00 | 2.16

Pick: Republic of Ireland

-------------------

Serbia vs Denmark

Match Schedule

Serbia shoot for important win versus Denmark

Coach Dick Advocaat's Serbia was adjudged winner over rival Albania in a fight-marred group stage match in the Euro 2016 qualifying. Nonetheless, Serbia are still behind three other teams in the group after they were stripped of three points. Lodged at fourth place so far in Group I, Serbia need a win, and that will be hard to come by versus the gritty Denmark. Match is played on November 15. This match is no last meeting this is a 1st. match of this team this time i will base on the stats of the team and H2H and Odds i going to Serbia.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 2.20

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 2.92

Home: -0.25 | 1.97

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: 0.00 | 1.63

Pick: Serbia

Today we have some friendly matches. And i picked Argentina to defeat Croatia with -1,5 AH @ 1.85 odds with Pinnacle Sports

Reasoning: Argentina will filed a very strong team. Messi, Aguero, Di Maria, and even long time absentee, Carloz Tevez are all available. As for Croatia, their Coach have stated that he will rest some important players for the qualifier against Italy.

Germany vs. Gibraltar

I think its a easy going match tomorrow for germany. The odds speak for themselves 1,01 for germany and 101,01 for Gibraltar :P

Scotland vs Republic of Ireland

I think Scotland has good chances to win this game. But if Ireland has a good Defense than it should be difficult for scotland

Gibraltar will only play better against germany than brazil in the WM 2014.
    I think Germany will win this game easy.

Georgia vs Poland

Match Schedule

Can't understand these odds. Great value for Poland here, and if they grab a win here, they are almost secured to play in the Euro 16. They are on top of their group after beating Germany and Gibraltar. And a strong draw against Scotland in Scotland. Georgia has lost 2 games against Scotland and Ireland, and won their game against Gibraltar obviously. And they are on 5th spot now. Poland has a much stronger roster than Georgia, and I predict that these odds will drop a lot before kickoff.

1x2 Odds
    Away: 1.84

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Away: 2.46

Away: -0.75 | 2.16

Handicap 1st Half
    Away: -0.25 | 2.07

Pick: Poland

-------------------

Hungary vs Finland

Match Schedule

Both of these teams have 4 points in the league table. Hungary loses their last home game against Northern Ireland with a 1-2 defeat. They have a decent home form with L-W-W-D-L and have the home crowd. Finland on the other hand got a good run in away and won their last away match against Faroe Islands with a convincing 1-3. Both of these teams had a chance to take the win here so I'm putting my money for Finland +0.25 Asian Handicap Betting at 1.96 in SBOBET.

1x2 Odds
    Away: 3.10

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    AWay: 4.20

Away: +0.25 | 1.96

Handicap 1st Half
    Away: +0.25 | 1.70

Pick: Finland

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more recently odds visit Best Football Odds.

Italy vs Croatia

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/16/2014

Top Group H sides set to collide

Top Group H teams Croatia and Italy put their identical 3-0-0 win-draw-loss slates on the line once they clash on November 16 in the continuation of the Euro 2016 qualifying group stage action. Croatia and Italy are one and two in the Group H table, but the result of this match slated at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza could change that. Will Italy go up, or will Croatia keep the top spot. If you base on the stats of this team almost same very interesting match for betting Both teams have very good players and they are very optimistic before match. We believe that Italy will win on match 1 - 0.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 2.17

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 2.78

Home: -0.50 | 2.19

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.25 | 2.25

Pick: Italy

-------------------

Belgium vs Wales

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/16/2014

Belgium a challenging assignment for Wales

World number 34 Wales are turning heads and getting attention for their campaign in the ongoing Euro 2016 qualifying after successfully evading defeat in their three most recent matches. Their fourth assignment could prove challenging because they are set for a showdown with world number four Belgium. Can Wales squeak past Belgium? Whose slate will be tarnished in this game – Wales’ 2-1-0 or Belgium’s 1-1-0? Match is played on November 16. Belgium have scored an average of 1.83 goals and conceded The good you do here in this match to find Best Football Odds. of this Match.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.24

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.73

Home: -1.75 | 2.04

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.75 | 2.01

Pick: Belgium

Banned
    Brazil SerieA Atletico Paranaense -Santos

This is one of the few matches with little to play for , both team are secure in mid table and will be looking forward to the end of the campaign and a break over the holiday season. We have lost 10% of goals in Serie A this year over each of the last two seasons, which were in turn , 10% down on 2011. However, it is the nature of all football games at this time of the year to be more open and usually to have more of a home bias, when there is little at stake.

Atletico have won the last three h2h meetings and the last two have gone "over" and I feel there is every chance that this will follow suit.

Santos have had a very tough month, this will be their tenth start inside 33 days, their fifth on the road and their last five games have come against top 5 teams and that is a very tough schedule against quality opposition. Atletico have played three games less over the same sequence and with an easier schedule, this will be their penultimate home game and they will want a performance after losing in front of their own supporters at the weekend. In general they are strong at home, with nine wins already and both these teams tend to struggle on the road. I think we can excuse AP that loss to Sport Recife, they had just all but secured their top flight safety and they were not as focused as they will surely be this evening. Home coach Claudinei Oliveira has a virtually full squad to pick from, which is almost unheard of in Brazil and has spoken of not allowing his players to mentally go on early holiday this week, he was awarded a contract extension yesterday to keep him at the club for next season and wants to celebrate with a win.

Santos have two home games up next and I feel it is those which will get their full attention, looking at their website you would not know they had a match today and given their busy month, the tank must be a little empty. Both to score and Atletico to win feels about right and is how the last two meetings here in Curitiba have played out ( 2-1/3-2), something similar today. I will suggest 1.5 units Atletico Paranaense -0.5 ball 2.20 asian line/Sportmarket.

source : http://www.clubgowi.com/ (from the newsletter)

Schalke04 vs. Wolfsburg - Bet on both teams to score.

The Wolfs are on an amazing run in Bundesliga, winning 6 matches in a row. Schalke on the other hand are flawless at home but incapable of getting away wins. I expect a tough battle, with both teams having their say on the final outcome.

Banned
    Stoke City- Burnley

It has been a very disjointed start to the season for Stoke and they have lacked consistency, but road wins at Manchester City and especially Tottenham showed what they are capable of and they went into the break in good form and in a healthy 9th place in the EPL.

We have done well in opposing Burnely at Turf Moor this season, taking them on with Everton and West Ham and going for the bigger handicap in each game, which both ended 3-1.

Burnley also went into the break with their first win , beating an under performing Hull City team 1-0, which gives them something to build on, they have Dean Marney back now, but Matthew Taylor ( see both above) is still missing and I can see City enjoying themselves on both flanks and especially aerially. The Clarets have conceded a league high 8 goals from headers and City match up incredible well in decisive areas aerially, scored four themselves through headers and winning 31% more contested balls in the air. Home win.

1.5 units Stoke City -1 ball 2.29 asian line/Sportmarket.

Banned
    Ligue 1: Olympique Marseille- Bordeaux

Very attractive looking game, not least because of the team news. But first, Marseille can go back to the top of the table with all three points and above hated rival PSG, which will make it all the sweeter, Bordeaux would go up to joint third with a win and just three points off the lead.

Hosts are without ever present central defender Nicolas N'koulou and defensive midfielder Alaixys Romao who are both suspended , left back Jeremy Morel is injured and that is a LOT of defensive talent to be missing. Romao has missed two starts this season , through which OM have conceded five goals (2.5 average), just 7 in the other 11 ( 0.64 average). N'koulou is far and away their strongest defender, he has missed just 13 Ligue 1 and European games since joining in 2011-12, they have won just one of those, against a team already relegated, drawing three and losing nine of the others ! 20 yo Dorian has been added to the squad and might make his debut, three of the defenders named are aged 19-20.

That is not the extent of their problems, left winger Andre Ayew is out injured, he has a goal or assist in 38% of almost 200 starts and also performs defensive duties, he missed the visit from Bordeaux last year which ended 2-2 ( a repeat would definitely not surprise) striker Andre-Pіerre Gіgnac and midfielder Romaіn Alessandrіnі have both made the squad , but are said to be nursing knocks and OM look up against it today. Bordeaux have been without a couple of defenders recently, but are a little stronger in that department today, however, they are without top scorer Cheick Diabate ( you can't have everything !).

I was full of praise for Bordeaux ahead of a couple of early season games, writing before a 4-1 demolition of Monaco ....

"I just cannot agree with the visitors as favourites here. They opened with a 2-1 home defeat to Lorient and it is hard to see them being stronger this season, despite the return of Radamel Falcao from his long term injury. The defence, which we focused on and discussed several times last season is old, slow and weakened today (I guess) with the loss to suspension of Ricardo Carvalho . They sold James Rodriguez (34-9-13 last season) to Real Madrid, he missed the last meeting between the two, a 1-1 draw in Monaco on the final day of last season, Bordeaux largely dictated matters there . I can see the same happening this evening and plenty of joy for the hosts in the final third, where they have too much pace for ASM. Coming into this season, the midfield was identified as a problem area for the hosts, but it was clear from their opener that this is far from the truth (see previous preview), defensively they look very solid and have only conceded 8 goals in 9 starts and in much admired keeper Cedric Carrasso have a player at the absolute peak of his powers. Upfront they rely heavily on Cheick Diabate, but looked very strong down the left flank last week and here, where I assume Monaco will be relying on returning right back Andrea Raggi, but it took him a month to find his feet last season and the alternatives look few and suspect, rather than play Fabinho last week, they preferred a player out of position and this looks an area Bordeaux can exploit, as well as the lack of pace through the middle. Hosts look good with the draw no bet option."

There I referred to some "previous preview" notes and what I wrote in those was ....."They are coming off a 1-0 home defeat to Bordeaux, where the away side dominated in midfield, being quicker, stronger and more athletic and first to every ball, they could have been three up before the break and whilst Montpellier came more into the game after it, I feel that was more about Les Girondins sitting back and protecting their lead."

I suspect that people will see that Diabate is missing and have, or will , over react and the odds just look totally wrong, there could be goals and "over" is an option, but the odds look massive on Bordeaux.

1.5 units Bordeaux +0.75 ball 2.13 asian line/Sportmarket.

0.5 units Bordeaux to win @ circa 6.0 which looks a mighty fine price...........win, lose..............or draw !

Marseille: S.Mandanda, B.Samba – Aloé, Doria, B.Dja Djedje, Fanni, Ben.Mendy, Sparagna – Alessandrini, Barrada, Imbula, Lemina, Tuiloma – Batshuayi, Gignac, Payet, Omrani, Thauvin.

Bordeaux: J.Carrasso, Jug – Contento, Mariano, Planus, Poundjé, L.Sané, Yambéré – Badin, Kaabouni, Plasil, Sertic, Ab.Traoré – Sala, Rolan, Maurice-Belay.

source : http://www.clubgowi.com/

Pick Bayern Munchen to beat Manchester City @ 2.18 odd With Pinnacle. City are our of form. Toure and Fernadinho are suspended. Aguero and Silva very doubtful. Should be a breeze for Pep's team.

Manchester City - Bayern Munchen

I think Bayern Munchen will beat Manchester City. It will not that quite easy like against Roma, but I think Bayern will get the win. Especially because of the injured ones.
    On the other hand...Man. City has to win otherwise there are out of the cup. And Bayern has already secured the ticket for the knockout stages because they are the group winners. So Manchester City has to fight.
    But all in all I think Bayern will be the better team today.

So my pick Bayern @ 2,1

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Manchester City vs Bayern Munchen

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/26/2014

Winless City upbeat versus injury-plagued Bayern

With Bayern Munchen missing key players in midfield and full back positions ahead of their visit to Manchester City for the Champions League on November 26 Pep Guardiola could use summer signings Juan Bernat and Mehdi Benatia to replace Philipp Lahm and reinforce the roster. The injury crisis at Bayern could boost City's hope, the English side sitting at the bottom of Group E, winless. Can City win without Yaya Toure and Fernandinho though. Man City have failed to win their last 6 matches in the Champions League and have won just two of their last nine home matches in this competition. I think Bayern Won this match if you base on stats and H2H.

1x2 Odds
    Away: 2.09

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Away: 2.61

Away: -0.50 | 2.09

Handicap 1st Half
    Away: -0.25 | 2.11

-------------------

Schalke 04 vs Chelsea

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/26/2014

Schalke looking to derail Chelsea

Chelsea sit three points ahead of Schalke in Group G in the Champions League. Chelsea didn't get all three points when they hosted Schalke in Stamford Bridge after a 1-1 draw. As they meet at the Veltins Arena on November 26 Chelsea need to work harder, with Schalke's home form looking sturdy enough to give Chelsea a taste of their first defeat of the season; Chelsea's former boss Roberto Di Matteo could do that. Last match of this match the score of match is 1 - 1 I will base on winning of team Chelsea won this match 0 - 2. I will put my Bet UEFA Champions League Best Football Odds.

1x2 Odds
    Away: 1.80

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Away: 2.42

Away: -0.75 | 2.06

Handicap 1st Half
    Away: -0.50 | 2.42

Pick: Chelsea

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Arsenal vs Borussia Dortmund

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/27/2014

Papastathopoulos back in time versus Arsenal

Borussia Dortmund have learned to set aside their wobbly domestic form, having won all of their Group D games so far and qualify for the Champions League knockout stage. Travelling to London to face Arsenal on November 27 Borussia Dortmund centre-back Sokratis Papastathopoulos’ return from injury could boost Jurgen Klopp's side. Sokratis' qualities could help Dortmund in so many situations, with Mats Hummels out injured. Meanwhile, Olivier Giroud looks set to return for Arsenal. Dortmund have won five and lost one of their last six away games in the Champions League. Dortmund Won this Match 0 - 1

1x2 Odds
    Away: 2.86

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Away: 3.30

Away: -0.25 | 2.47

Handicap 1st Half
    Away: +0.25 | 1.55

Pick: Borussia Dortmund

-------------------

Atletico Madrid vs Olympiacos

Match Schedule
    Date: 11/27/2014

Miranda sidelined for Atleti-Olympiakos clash

Miranda injured his left thigh while on international duty for Brazil and will miss Atletico Madrid's UEFA Champions League game against Greek side Olympiakos on November 27 at the Estadio Vicente Calderon. But despite Miranda’s absence, Atletico Madrid are confident they could secure the three points and improve their group standing. In the two teams’ most recent match which was on September, Olympiakos were able to come out victorious via a 3-2 scoreline. Atletico Madrid must win the secure their ticket to the next stage of Best Football Odds Of Champions League.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.37

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.89

Home: -1.00 | 1.65

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.50 | 1.89

Pick: Atletico Madrid

The 13th Spieltag starts today.

Friday

SC Freiburg - VfB Stuttgart

Saturday

Hertha BSC - Munich

Schalke 04 - FSV Mainz

Werder Bremen - SC Paderborn

Leverkusen - 1. FC Cologne

FC Augsburg - Hamburger SV

1899 Hoffenheim - Hannover 96

Sunday

VfL Wolfsburg - Mönchengladbach

Eintracht - Bor. Dortmund

Here are some of my picks for the 13th Spieltag:

Augsburg @ 1,95
    Schalke @ 1,9

Banned
    Tours - GFCO Ajaccio

Having given Tours a hard time this season, we jumped ship and sided with them last week and they did us a favour with a point on the road, albeit against what might be a very poor Niort team, more of them later. My reasons there were more anti Niort, but I wrote ...."Tours are not very good, infact they are poor, but Niort look vunerable right now, especially at the back and are weakened there today and it is almost impossible to see the visitors not scoring. This is my idea of today's potential upset, Tours are at their strongest for some time, they have Diaz and Berenguer back now and top scorer Youssef Adnane returns from suspension."

They led for almost an hour and can take plenty out of that game and suddenly they can perhaps see a chink of light at the end of the tunnel and overtaking Arles will have given them a confidence boost. Three points today, would take them to within touching distance of survival and they might be meeting GFCO at exactly the right time. The visitors have collected 18 of their 25 points at home this season, are an archetypal "traditional" Ligue 2 team and arrive without Filippi, Andreu and Rafik Boujedra, which leaves them much weakened on the left flank and with no natural left back on that side.

1.5 units Tours -0.25 ball 2.25 asian line/Sportmarket.

Tours : Bertrand, Kamara - Bouhours, Cillard, Diawara, Gradit, Schwechlen - Belkebla, Berenguer, Chavalerin, Santamaria - Adnane, Bergougnoux, Ketkeophomphone, Kouakou, Tandia.

Ajaccio GFC : Maury, Goda - Rivieyran, Fall, Bréchet, Martinez, Youga, Fabre, Ducourtioux, Larbi, Poggi, Boutaïb, Mayi, M'Madi, Sinapi, Libbra.

Germany Bundesliga

Hannover 96 vs VfL Wolfsburg

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/06/2014

Hannover could be easy prey to Wolves

VfL Wolfsburg got back to their winning ways after beating Borussia Monchengladbach, and they aim to continue amassing victories as they visit Hannover 96 on the 14th game week, hoping to improve their table position. The Wolves have become very dangerous hunters in the Bundesliga, and Hannover should get their act together if they want to fend off the big bad wolves. See the match on SBOBETv on December 6. for this match im looking for the performance of each team winning stats i think Hannover Won this match base on my research end of score 2 - 1.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 3.85

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 4.30

Home: +0.50 | 2.00

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: +0.25 | 1.81

Pick: Hannover 96

-------------------

Borussia Dortmund vs TSG Hoffenheim

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/06/2014

Sinking BVB in search of a lifeline, take Hoffenheim

Borussia Dortmund is a sinking ship, but they can still salvage this season if they start winning again. They can start turning things around this weekend when they face TSG Hoffenheim, a team they defeated on May 3, 2014, via a 3-2 scoreline. But Hoffenheim are currently 7th on the table while BVB are 18th. Who will win this Bundesliga duel? See the match live on SBOBETv on December 6. stats and winning rate of this team is almost same but Dortmund Won on last match theirs a chance to won Dortmund here. 2 - 1 Dortmund won.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.67

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 2.22

Home: -0.75 | 1.91

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.50 | 2.23

Pick: Borussia Dortmund

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit Sbobet Best Football Odds Germany Bundesliga.

Germany Bundesliga

Dortmund - Hoffenheim

On this game, I am personally very excited about.

If you take a look at the odds, I think that for a win at Hoffenheim the odds are totally exaggerated (5.6 Tipico).

I mean, BVB has a great team and could definitely be better, but they do not currently just what is reflected also in place in the Bundesliga table, and this is in fact the last ...

I think it’s often simply a matter of morality when they get a goal, or even the opponent leadership imo they often just yet totally unmotivated, as if they had already given up everything. If nothing changes, I don’t know what to do.

I assume that when Hoffenheim should go early lead that it remains so and Hoffenheim then picks up the win. However, if the BVB score early is there still a chance for them.

But all in all i think Hoffenheim could win

My pick: Hoffenheim

Banned
    Ligue1 Toulouse- AS Monaco

Last ten h2h meetings between these two have averaged 1.2 goals and both teams have scored in just one of those. Both teams played last Saturday and again on Tuesday, midweek Ligue 1 rounds are far from common and a third match inside seven days is bound to take a toll, this is the only time all year that there is a Friday fixture following a midweek round, the last two occasions have seen low key, low scoring encounters and I feel there is a chance this will play out likewise.

Monaco played almost an hour with ten men on Tuesday and have a vital Champions League game with Zenit in four days time, where they need a point to progress to the knockout stage. They will clearly play with that match in mind, but both teams will surely have tired legs and fatigue is a factor.The visitors arrive without several defenders with Wallace suspended and Ricardo Carvalho, Elderson and Layvin Kurzawa injured, which robs then of two central defenders and both left backs and they also miss the protection of key defensive midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia, the squad includes five defenders ,18 and 20 yo centre backs and two right backs, with no natural left sided full back. Given that their priority is surely Tuesday, that they are already tired and banged up defensively in a match which is traditionally decided by a maximum one goal , with seven of the last ten meetings here ending all square, I see all the value on Toulouse with the level ball option.

Hosts do not play again until a very difficult trip to Lille in nine days time, so it will be all about today for them, they are without midfielder Oscar Trejo which is a loss, but they have won four of the last eight starts he has sat out and central defender Marcel Tisserand cannot play against his parent club, but was not a certain starter anyway. The lack of a left back will definitely interest Wissam Ben Yedder who has been playing on the right side of the Toulouse offense, he has 17 goals and 7 assists from his last 33 Ligue 1 starts and could enjoy himself this evening. I will suggest 1.5 units Toulouse level ball 2.00 asian line/Sportmarket.

Toulouse:Ali Ahamada, Zacharie Boucher, JD Akpa Akpro, Dragos Grigore, François Moubandje, Maxime Spano, Pavle Ninkov, Uros Spajic, Issiaga Sylla , Dusan Veskovac, Étienne Didot, Tongo Doumbia, Abel Aguilar, Adrien Regattin , Pantxi Sirieix, Wissam Ben Yedder, Martin Braithwaite , Aleksandar Pesic.

ASMBig Grinanijel Subasic, Sy Seydou , Maarten Stekelenburg, Fabinho, Andrea Raggi, Borja Lopez Menendez, Aymen Abdennour ,Abou Diallo, Jérémy Toulalan, Joao Moutinho, Tiémoué Bakayoko, Nabil Dirar, Yannick Ferreira-Carrasco, Lucas Ocampos, Bernardo Silva , Dylan Bahamboula, Dimitar Berbatov, Lacina Traoré, Valère Germain ,Anthony Martial.

Germany Bundesliga

Bayern Munchen vs Bayer Leverkusen

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/07/2014

Bayer try to stop rampaging Bayern

Bayer Leverkusen face their biggest test yet of the ongoing Bundesliga as they visit Bayern Munchen on the 14th game week. Roger Schmidt and his team were impressed in Bayer’s two most recent Bundesliga matches, having manhandled Hannover and overpowered Koln. Can they continue their dominant form versus Bayern Munchen, a team that haven’t lost yet in the 2014-15 Bundesliga? See how it will go for Bayer on SBOBETv on December 7. Bayern are unbeaten in the Bundesliga and have only conceded three goals in 13 matches so far. Despite many injuries, the team still has depth and immense quality. Bayern won 3 - 0

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.29

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.68

Home: -1.50 | 1.82

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.75 | 2.05

-------------------

Italy Serie A

Inter Milan vs Udinese

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/08/2014

Inter, Udinese vie for win and three points

The return of Roberto Mancini as manager gave Inter Milan exhilaration; however, when Inter host Udinese on December 8 the focus of both teams will be to earn the three points. In their most recent duel, both teams had to settle for one point each in a draw match. Inter hope that Mauro Icardi will be able to continue his scoring ways, since he was the one who scored in their last home game. Base on my research for this Match the most likely outcome according to the bookmakers Milan won End of match 1 - 0.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.47

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 2.16

Home: -0.75 | 1.63

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.50 | 2.16

Pick: Inter Milan

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit Sbobet Best Football Odds for Italy Serie A Germany Bundesliga.

UEFA Champions League

Barcelona vs Paris Saint Germain

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/10/2014

PSG keen on staying on top

Paris Saint-Germain sit on top of Group F with 13 points, and they want to make sure they finish the group stage in this position as they collide with FC Barcelona on December 10 at Camp Nou. PSG hope they can repeat the 3-2 win over Barca, albeit this time the task is twice as hard since the talented and hard-fighting FC Barcelona squad have the home turf advantage and are hungry for vengeance. But will this matchup end a little differently with Barcelona at home Barcelona Won 3 - 1.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.45

1X2 Odds 1st Half

Home: -1.25 | 2.05

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.50 | 1.99

Pick: Barcelona

-------------------

Juventus vs Atletico Madrid

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/10/2014

Group A top spot a difficult climb for Juve

Both Italian side Juventus and Spanish club Atletico Madrid are already through to the next stage of the 2014-15 UEFA Champions League, but this match up will still be interesting because if Juventus want to take the top spot in Group A, hurdling Atletico Madrid’s +11 goal difference will be a real challenge for Juve, the Old Lady currently toting a mere +3 goal difference. Match is on December 10. We believe that both teams can win on this match but we expect draw on today’s match.

1x2 Odds
    Draw: 3.10

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Draw: 1.98

Away: +0.25 | 2.09

Handicap 1st Half
    Away: +0.25 | 1.72

Pick 1x2: Draw
    Pick Asian Handicap: Atletico Madrid

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit UEFA Champions League Best Football Odds.

Today are the first matches for the 6th matchday in the Champions League.

In Group D we have Dortmund against Anderlecht. Dortmund could win the first match against Anderlecht with a score from 3:0.
    And this time it will be the same I think. Dortmund should get the win easily.

Especially because Dortmund has won in the Bundesliga against Hoffenheim (what I didnt expected ) , they are totally motivated to win now against Anderlecht (they have won the match against Hoffenheim 1:0 and has rise the 14th place in the table now, before they were on the last place).

So my obviously pick: Dortmund

Banned
    AS Monaco- Zenit St Petersburg

The visitors are old clubgowi favourites and I have to admit to having a very soft spot for them, all the reasons for that and plenty of background information are in my preview of their qualification round game with AEL from earlier this season, which is reproduced in full, at the foot of this newsletter. They won that 3-0 and have had a very good domestic campaign since and go into the winter break with a seven point lead over CSKA, who are themselves still in Champions League contention with one round left to play in an ultra competitive group and Zenit are perhaps, the strongest they have been for several years.

They are coming off a confidence boosting 4-0 defeat of Krasnodar on Saturday, are more or less at full strength today and do not play again until at least late February and will not leave anything in the tank this evening and will be giving everything for the three points. Despite their Premier Liga success, it is in the Champions League that coach Andre Villas-Boas (see below) will ultimately be judged upon and I guess a last 16 spot is the least the board were targeting this season. To reach the knockout stage, they need to win today, that result combined with a win for Benfica, would actually see them win the group, but all they can do is win and worry about the other game later.

ASM will qualify with a point, win the group if they take three points and Leverkusen fail to do likewise, but they have claimed that qualification is their only concern and clearly implied that they will play for a point, they are not exactly flush with goals post Falcao and James Rodriguez and are clearly way below last season's level and have ridden their luck at times to post eight points through five group games, scoring just twice. If they managed to go through 0-0, they will be the first team in history to qualify with just two goals, but make no mistake, coming into this match, that will be their game plan. They managed just two attempts on target in home games with Bayer and Benfica and have keeper Danijel Subašić and some wasteful finishing from opponents to thank for the four points they took from those games.

This is a very young home side and this is a high pressure encounter to come into missing suspended Ricardo Carvalho and injured Layvin Kurzawa, both Andrea Raggi and Geoffrey Kondogbia face late tests and that could rob them of their two most experienced defenders and protection for a backline which will surely be given a severe examination.They are well organised, but we might well see seven players in their team aged 19-21 and at this stage, of this competition and under these circumstances , I prefer a little more experience and the occasion could get to the hosts. Given that they will play for the point anyway, I have to bet Zenit with the draw no bet option.

1.5 units Zenit St Petersburg level ball 2.07 asian line/Sportmarket.

source http://www.clubgowi.com/ (from the newsletter)

English Premier League

Swansea City vs Tottenham Hotspur

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/15/2014

Spurs, Swansea seek win and redemption

Tottenham Hotspur and Swansea City seek victory and some measure of redemption come December 15 at Liberty Stadium. Both teams were unfortunate in their recent outings; Swansea City lost to West Ham United while the Spurs are coming off a loss to Chelsea and a draw with Crystal Palace. The Spurs lost their recent away match while Swansea City’s most recent home game was a win, putting Swansea City in a better position. I feel their poor run will continue here and Swansea will pick up 3 points here against a poor tottenham side. Swansea Won 1 - 0

1x2 Odds
    Home: 2.51

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 3.05

Home: -0.50 | 2.51

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.25 | 2.53

Pick: Swansea City

-------------------

Germany Bundesliga

Bayer Leverkusen vs Borussia Monchengladbach

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/14/2014

M’gladbach set to end drought at Leverkusen

Borussia Monchengladbach will view their Sunday trip to Bayer Leverkusen as a chance to exorcise the ghosts of BayArena. A 3-2 win at home against Hertha BSC gave M’gladbach hope in facing their rival at BayArena, who were defeated by Bundesliga leader Bayern Munchen last week. M’gladbach have not beaten Leverkusen in their last four attempts - will December 14 be their best chance. It's no secret that both sides will want to win this game but Bayer the most Won Prediction on my research. Bayern won this match 3 - 1.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.67

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 2.30

Home: -1.00 | 2.29

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.50 | 2.31

Pick: Bayer Leverkusen

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit Sbobet Best Football Odds.

The 15th bundesloga spieltag starts today with the match Hoffenheim - Frankfurt.

Shouldnt be a problem for Hoffenheim.

My pick:

Hoffenheim@ 1,8

Banned

France Ligue2 Creteil vs Arles

Creteil- Arles

Two struggling teams, Creteil are three points above the drop zone, but probably could have done with the break for cup action having taken four points from their last two starts, including a fine point at Brest in a 2-2 draw, which is a typical result for them, Angers are bottom of the table, six points from safety.

We have spoken many times about the home team's free and easy ways, both teams have scored in 18 of their last 21 starts and their last 10 have averaged 3.4 goals per game, only Nancy have scored more and no team, not even Arles have conceded more. Nothing new in this, their 38 Ligue 2 games last season averaged 3.03 goals which was 0.56 above the league mean . They are a breath of fresh air and L2 would be much the poorer if they were to be relegated. Already without several defenders, they will miss the suspended Augusto who has started the last five games, but hey, they will be be gung ho and up the other end of the pitch most of the time anyway !

Arles have a visit from Troyes next week and if they do not get something from one or both of these games, could be cast adrift by Christmas and they seem sure to get more goalscoring chances today than they will next week. They are going to miss the energy of captain and ever present midfielder Hugo Rodriguex ( 1 win in 10 without him) today and central defender Remy Bonne (0-0-5) and whilst I expect them to lose, Creteil almost always conceded and despite the weather , I do feel both will score and that the "over" offers the best value in this game.

1.5 units "over" 2.5 goals 2.08 asian line/Sportmarket.

source: http://www.clubgowi.com/ (from the newsletter)

ITALY SERIE A

Inter Milan vs Lazio

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/21/2014

Roma keen on extending streak

AS Roma are looking to record six straight undefeated matches in the 2014-15 Serie A when they host AC Milan on December 21 at Stadio Olimpico. After falling to Napoli in November, AS Roma are 4W-1D-0L in the next five Serie A matches that included a three-game winning streak broken by the 2-2 draw to Sassuolo. AC Milan, on the other hand, are inspired after a 2-0 win over SSC Napoli. Lazio grabbed 3 successive wins in all competitions recently, so their morale was high. I think this is the time for Lazio for revenge Lazio Won 0 - 1.

1x2 Odds
    Away: 3.40

1X2 Odds 1st Half

Away: +0.50 | 1.78

Handicap 1st Half
    Away: +0.25 | 1.75

Pick: Lazio

-------------------

AS Roma vs AC Milan

Match Schedule
    Date: 12/20/2014

Lazio target vengeance at Milan

Inter Milan will return home at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza when they host Lazio for the 2014-15 Serie A on December 20. Lazio lost to Inter in their last match-up, as Lazio were beaten 4-1 at Milan. But with Lazio's sterling performance this season thus far, Inter could fall at their home turf, like what happened in their last home game which was against Udinese that ended at 1-2, favouring the White Blacks. Base on my research of this each team the most outcome to other bookmakers Roma won 2 - 0.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.78

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 2.36

Home: -0.75 | 2.03

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.25 | 1.97

Pick: AS Roma

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more Recently Odds Visit Sbobet Italy Serie A Best Football Odds.

Yaay today the 17th Spieltag of the Bundesliga starts.

There are some matches I am really excited about

My picks:

Schalke @ 1,8
    Stuttgart @ 1,85
    Freiburg @ 2,4

Banned
    Premier League: WBA- Manchester City

City served us very well with four winning bets at good odds around the turn of the month, they have now won eight in a row, keeping cleansheets in their last four, they have continued to win and score, despite losing talismanic striker Sergio Aguero to injury and three aginst Palace and two on the road to Roma prove they still pose an offensive threat, with or without the prolific frontman. The return to action of David Silva and to form of Yaya Toure have been key .

Albion are probably better than the league table suggests and do pose a threat up front with their pace, but they have been far too negative under coach Alan Irvine and he has only changed that approach once his job was clearly in danger and the club in trouble. We have seen a far more attacking game plan against Aston Villa and QPR, but the Villans are toothless and it came at the loss of three goals at Loftus Road and I suspect it will be similarly costly eventually today. The Baggies have won just four home games in 2014, which highlights further how they are uncomfortable when the onus is on them to make the running and they are 0-1-8 in their last nine meetings with City.

I cannot see much down side with this quote, City have an "easy" run of fixtures over the holiday and will be looking to close that three point gap on Chelsea, ahead of a trip to Stamford Bridge at the end of the month and I expect them to be very hungry for the points today.

1.5 units Manchester City -1 ball 2.09 asian line/Sportmarket.

source : http://www.clubgowi.com