Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gonzo
    • Aug 2011

Only my second bet in soccer this year, last night. After getting shafted by the saints, who should have won by less i lost $200 in a multi with the eagles 1-39 to net me over $1000.00!!! I acted on impulse and put together this multibet, all to win only. Chelsea, liverpool, nuremburg and auxerre @4.79 with a stake $210. I won $1,006 on that bet. I'm set for the US open now.

Comment

• pominoz
      • Aug 2011

My multi is still in it too, although only one fixture in it has been played - Chelsea to win

I've just checked my betting log and have found I have a winning record for multi betting. I haven't done it for a while but all this talk has whetted my appetite for it again.

Congrats gonzo on your takings. You've just destroyed my record for a weekend's return, although I'm a $10 bet man usually.

Comment

• gonzo
        • Aug 2011

Thanks pominoz! I rarely bet on soccer and at that amount the win was ever so sweet!

Comment

• Goodsy
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Goodsy View Post
          Ill have a look at an EPL 4 leg multi and post my thoughts soon... in the meantime gone a big european multi:

Kaiserslautern v Bayern Munich
          Chelsea v Norwich
          Liverpool v Bolton
          Cagliari v Milan
          Lyon v Montpellier
          St. Mirren v Celtic
          Rangers v Aberdeen
          Lazio v Chievo
          Inter v Lecce

So yeah, its a long shot with so many games... but teams that you would expect to win across the European leagues.... got $5 on it @$22.57
          My multi got up... pity that the Italian games got post poned. SO instead of winning a possible $110.. I won $32 :-(

Ahh well, still a good get and all adds to the account. Def multis on different sports/leagues is the way to go..

Comment

• Goodsy
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by pominoz View Post
            My multi is still in it too, although only one fixture in it has been played - Chelsea to win

I've just checked my betting log and have found I have a winning record for multi betting. I haven't done it for a while but all this talk has whetted my appetite for it again.

Congrats gonzo on your takings. You've just destroyed my record for a weekend's return, although I'm a $10 bet man usually.
            Yeah same.. except a few weeks ago I had a shocking weekend so have been reducing my bets to $5 last weeks. Though happy to say I have picked up some form again and back in the winners circle. So will look at going back to $10 again.. as my account builds then so will the stake.. baby steps in the meantime.

Comment

• qtip
              • Aug 2011

Congrats on the multi Goodsy.

I'm like you pominoz, all this multi talk has me wanting to try it. Bring on the weekend! Actually, I don't have to wait that long... bring on the tennis!

I don't suppose anyone backed Man Utd to win by 6+ goals? I'm looking forward to watching a taped version of the replay tonight.

Comment

• Andy Marshall
                • Aug 2011

The multi is where it's at. Well done to those who succeeded this weekend! Top stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X