Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

Merging Workbooks?

Hey, absolutely great spreadsheet tracker!

I have 5 separate workbooks that keep track of 5 separate handicappers. (I know I can add multiple handicappers to the spreadsheet, but don't really want to) Well, rather than open 5 separate excel files, I was wondering if they could be merged into one workbook with their own performance summary/closing odds/line worksheets? When I merge them, the 1st handicapper has the correct performance summary/closing odds/lines, but the other 4 handicappers where I log their bets all have $VALUE in the cells on their performance summary/closing odds/lines worksheets? Any idea of an easy fix? Thanks

Hi Kritz23,

I'm pleased you like the spreadsheet!

I think it would be a fair bit of work to create multiple performance summary and closing odds/lines sheets. The formulas in each one would have to be manually changed to accommodate a specific handicapper.

Note that you can filter the performance summary sheet for a particular handicapper using the drop down menu in the top left. This filter also applies to the closing odds/line analysis sheets.

If you do wish to maintain separate performance summary worksheets for each handicapper then I recommend you continue using separate spreadsheets due to the amount of work required.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Ok, thanks. I kinda figured if there was a fix, it would have either been an incredibly quick fix or an incredibly long fix which isn't worth it.

Not a question, but a suggestion...perhaps adding to the performance summary page or creating a customizable worksheet that would allow the user to see how they do with a particular line/odd or lines/odds (for example, NBA bets from +7 to +10 or NHL -130 to -150 odds).