Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goodsy
    • Aug 2011

I dont like any of the League bets tonight... if anything... maybe Cowboys -15 start @$1.72

All likely hood wont put one on tonight.. waiting for tomorrows games.

Comment

• gonzo
      • Aug 2011

Cowboys last home game for the year (depending on finals roster), so I expect them to at the very least win the game!

Comment

• Mike Wilson
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Goodsy View Post
        I dont like any of the League bets tonight... if anything... maybe Cowboys -15 start @$1.72

All likely hood wont put one on tonight.. waiting for tomorrows games.
        I know what you mean Goodsy. The bookies have really stomped on any possible value this round. It's near impossible finding a best bet.

Comment

• admin
          • Aug 2011

Mike's previews are up for the Sunday fixtures:

http://www.aussportsbetting.com/2011/08/27/nrl-round-25-preview-and-tips-sunday-fixtures/

Comment

• Goodsy
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Mike Wilson View Post
            I know what you mean Goodsy. The bookies have really stomped on any possible value this round. It's near impossible finding a best bet.
            They are just too risky or not good value.

I might do 2 outsider bets on today though.. small stake so I dont tisk too much. Glad I didnt bet last night.. I would have come out down.

As for today..

Gonna bank on Dragons to continue bombing out, though wouldnt surprise me to see Dragons return to form in emphatic fashion now we are so close to finals. But, going the smokey with $5 on Warriors.

Also with Manly winning on Friday night there is not a lot for Broncos to play for now other than keeping momentum and combinations going. Souths have it all to play for, with Newcastle losing last night, its all to play for now with the Bunnies.. I can see the upset happening with the Bunnies fairytale form marching on. $5 on Bunnies today..

Only need the one to get up and then I have a profit on todays 2 bets.

Im hving a good weeken so far... hope I keep it going.

Comment

• Django
              • Aug 2011

Playing Titans +20.5 @ $1.91 for tonight's game.

West should surely win comfortably but hopefully not more than 20!

Comment

• admin
                • Aug 2011

Mike's preview is up for Monday night's clash between the Tigers and Titans.

http://www.aussportsbetting.com/2011...-coast-titans/

Comment

Working...
                X