Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

Hybrid View

Wallabies vs All Blacks (Aug 27th, 2011)

The Tri Nations will be decided this weekend when the Wallabies host the All Blacks at Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane.

Below are the latest odds (subject to change):

View a preview and betting tips for the fixture.

My instinct says All Blacks 1-12 or Wallabies +5.5. Wallabies are in with a real chance though.. What is everyone else thinking?

the blacks back to full strengh should be hard to beat playing at suncorp with mostly QLD players should help us out. i dont know what too back yeah the -5.5 sounds good i think

I know everyone's saying that the teams are building up to the RWC, but I think this game is really important for both sides. Huge momentum for the winner, plus the Wallabies would love a Tri Nations title.

I made a decent amount backing the Reds against the Crusaders at the same venue, so I'm inclined to back the Wallabies at the line. I'll probably look around this arvo and see if anyone else is giving the Wallabies a bigger head start.

The main thing for the Wallabies is to stop the All Blacks from getting out of the gates too quickly. Live betting could be a good way to go with this one.

1 month ago I had $10 on Wallabys to win tri nations @$3.25, so I wont be betting for tonight.. relying on that bet.

I figured in a World Cup year All Blacks would rest players.. and open the door for a resurgent Australian Rugby..

Its a very wet day in Brissy today.. rained all day and still raining.. so you would think a tight game is on the cards. Could come down to a kicking duel and defense.

Come on Wallabys !!