Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Australia Sports Betting Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Betfair

Thread: US Open Women's

US Open Women's

The US Open tennis kicks off on Monday (local time). The reigning women's champion, Kim Clijsters, is absent due to injury, so Serena Williams will start as the firm favourite.

You can view the draw at the official US Open website. Live scores can be viewed at the Live Scores section of Australia Sports Betting.

The best odds for tournament winner betting will likely be found at Betfair. Below are selected winner odds for the tournament favourites (subject to change):

A good preview of the main contenders in the women's draw can be found here:

http://www.tennisearth.com/news/tenn...nts-364465.htm

Banned
    I'm very surprised with Stosur winning it all. I know tennis slightly above average but I didn't know her.

One tip, when betting at Grandslam, don't ever bet on Sharapova. The girl got skills but she lacks heart. I don't think that she can handle pressure that much.