X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • richardjh
    • Sep 2014

I have finally had some success with Betjack and here is the story:

I initially deposited 1k to get a 1k bonus. After a few months I turned this into 6k.

I then tried to withdraw and that is when the trouble started. I kept getting excuses about why my deposit wasn't processed. After 8 weeks of excuses I agreed to a payment plan from them where they would transfer me $500 a week. This lasted two weeks and then I had more trouble.

To cut a long story short I finally received all the money after A LOT of persistence. I called them every single day - numerous numbers and numerous times through the day. Whenever I called, the person I needed to speak to was "not in the office". So I would leave a message and call again in an hour and do the same. I would send them emails every day, sometimes numerous times. The best thing was that I found the mobile number of a Louise in accounts. I kept calling this number. This number does not have voicemail so it would just ring out. I would ring consistently - as soon as it rang out I would call again. Usually I would have to call over 20 times and then finally I would get an email from then with am attachment from the bank for a transfer of $500.

It was a lot of work but I finally got my money. Here are all the numbers I called:
    Customer Service 1800 906 022
    Louise (accounts) 0424 314 291
    Ruth (accounts) 0450 686 590
    Jacqui (trader) 0415 665 835
    Chris (customer relations) 0406 921 723

Goodluck to everyone - it took me 6 months of PERSISTENCE.

Comment

• Bad Beat
      • May 2013

Still no money from them.

Still not paid by them, they are parasites and don't deserve to have a license anywhere in the world.

Originally posted by richardjh View Post
      I have finally had some success with Betjack and here is the story:

I initially deposited 1k to get a 1k bonus. After a few months I turned this into 6k.

I then tried to withdraw and that is when the trouble started. I kept getting excuses about why my deposit wasn't processed. After 8 weeks of excuses I agreed to a payment plan from them where they would transfer me $500 a week. This lasted two weeks and then I had more trouble.

To cut a long story short I finally received all the money after A LOT of persistence. I called them every single day - numerous numbers and numerous times through the day. Whenever I called, the person I needed to speak to was "not in the office". So I would leave a message and call again in an hour and do the same. I would send them emails every day, sometimes numerous times. The best thing was that I found the mobile number of a Louise in accounts. I kept calling this number. This number does not have voicemail so it would just ring out. I would ring consistently - as soon as it rang out I would call again. Usually I would have to call over 20 times and then finally I would get an email from then with am attachment from the bank for a transfer of $500.

It was a lot of work but I finally got my money. Here are all the numbers I called:
      Customer Service 1800 906 022
      Louise (accounts) 0424 314 291
      Ruth (accounts) 0450 686 590
      Jacqui (trader) 0415 665 835
      Chris (customer relations) 0406 921 723

Goodluck to everyone - it took me 6 months of PERSISTENCE.

Comment

• jason76
        • Oct 2014

Did they pay your money for real in the end?

what did you put in ?
        what got back

Comment

• jason76
          • Oct 2014

really did you get it?

Comment

• richardjh
            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by jason76 View Post
            really did you get it?
            Yes, I really did get it.

They are parasites and I will never bet with them again, ever.

But I called them so often I think they just got sick of me, and they finally paid out.

Comment

• richardjh
              • Sep 2014

I originally deposited $1k. I finally got back ~$5.6k. Just keep calling those mobile numbers I left up there. Call them every couple of hours. If they dont answer, just hit redial. Seriously I had to redial over 20 times sometimes.

Comment

• richardjh
                • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Bad Beat View Post
                Still not paid by them, they are parasites and don't deserve to have a license anywhere in the world.
                I completely agree with you. My post was NOT to support betjack in any way at ALL.

Hope you guys get some money out of them.

Comment

• zabeel
                  • Nov 2014

Not saying anything new on here but can confirm that phone and email stalking is the way to go. I had $11000 in the account and it took me from March to October to get it all, mostly in $500 instalments. Checking my sent folder, I can say that I sent 40 emails (average over 2 per week) and made about 25 calls.

Comment

• Martin
                    • Dec 2014

Do not use BetJack under any circumstances, I personally have been chasing over $10,000 since the beginning of May this year And 90% of that money I fund the account with.
                    All I get is promises that they will put $500 in my account until it’s all paid for, unfortunately the only thing they put in my bank is hot air.
                    For anyone that is still chasing money which I believe would be hundreds of people, one measure we can take is to harass their Racing & sport phone numbers on busy days such as Saturday.
                    You can also give Chris a ring on 0424357861, one of the biggest idiots I’ve come across in my life.

Most of their organization is based in Australia and currently I am talking with authorities to close this scam down once and for all.

Comment

• Rocky112007
                      • Dec 2014

Hello All, I agree Martin. Do not sure Betjack at all. We have been chasing them for many months now for over $11,500.00. We originally put in $3000.00 which they were quick to receive. We have had many conversations with Michelle, Chris...received emails from Ruth Sullivan. You ring the accounts number, all you get is an answering machine. Nobody calls or emails you back. They did initially promise to pay $1000.00 a week to clear this amount, have not seen one cent. Chris tells very good stories, along with Michelle and Ruth. I think I've heard it all.

Here is the phone number I have for Chris - 0424 328 846. He probably has several. They keep telling you to call Accounts, that achieves nothing what so ever. I have advised them, unless they pay in full I will be contacting any media that will listen and have this scamming mob shut down for good. If your reading this BETJACK, please pay in full, if we don't receive by this Friday, I will continue to report you to have you shut down.

Comment

• Concerned1
                        • Dec 2014

Are you guys sure this is not an identity theft scam? I would really like to hear from anybody who has started to have strange calls regarding their personal information after providing 100 point identification. They are linked to Melbourne underworld in news reports so who knows what the main game is? I am distressed that I provided my personal details to them at all! Forget the cash that's gone for sure. This is a float or Ponzi scam! They will pay the small amounts to give the impression of running a real business but you wont be paid for any larger wins or withdrawals. I am amazed that the Australian banking system allows them to take deposits on shore or that the Australian authorities haven't put pressure on the Vanuatu authorities. Who knows what these guys are really up to!

Comment

• spuhc
                          • Dec 2014

hello everyone, i'm on the same boat. have been scammed by both i-systems and voss capital management (danny rollins). and now having a hard time withdrawing my money from betjack.

Comment

• richardjh
                            • Sep 2014

It looks like something is finally starting to happen maybe? See article below.

Comment

• Bouncer 66
                              • Jan 2015

Have you had any luck SPUHC?
                              Have been trying to get funds for over 3 months now, and sending emails on a daily basis.
                              Ruth Sullivan is incapable of returning phone calls or emails. Their customer service agents must looooove copping abuse on a daily basis!
                              I refuse to give up though...

Comment

• Concerned1
                                • Dec 2014

why aren't racing authorities fining these guys at $340,000 per day that they offer betting services to Australians and then seeking to wind up all their operations? They have been operating for years and scamming. It might save us all money if they are fined $372 Million dollars for 3 years at $342,000 per day for companies! Racing Victoria or ATC or ASIC should be coming down in these guys hard! They will never pay and I am very concerned about identity theft and computer hacking of client account. You had to send your 100 point ID to then to try and withdraw. You need to check your credit file now to see how many credit accounts these guys have applied for in your name!

Comment

Working...
                                X