• Show
Clear All
  • JohnathanJ
    • Jun 2014

Originally posted by cabbott View Post
    Switzerland vs Honduras

Match Schedule
    Date: 06/26/2014

A win for Switzerland should be enough to see them through, but if Ecuador shock France then goal difference will become a deciding factor, and the margin of victory here would become vital. Honduras have shown severe limitations in the competition, and Switzerland should be far too good for them, and win by two or more which will see this. Switzerland will be Win in this match.

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.44
    Away: 7.40

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 1.99
    Away: 5.80

Asian Handicap Pick and Odds
    Home -1.25 | 2.05
    Away +1.50 | 1.89

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.50 | 1.99
    Away: +0.50 | 1.93

Pick: Switzerland

France vs Ecuador

Match Schedule

Ecuador look a decent side, but France appear to be on another level to the rest of this group and can prove the point here with another comprehensive win. France showed against Switzerland they can be got at defensively, but possess a major threat going forward. All in all this game looks primed for goals, and with France fancied to win the game with their obvious edge in class, this offers up a good bet at nice odds. France Win

1x2 Odds
    Home: 1.68
    Away: 5.00

1X2 Odds 1st Half
    Home: 2.33
    Away: 4.70

Home: -0.75 | 1.89
    Away: +0.75 | 2.05

Handicap 1st Half
    Home: -0.50 | 2.36
    Away: +0.50 | 1.65

Pick: France

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more recently Odds Check out Sbobet.
    hahahaha... agreed...

Comment

• cabbott
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by JohnathanJ View Post
      hahahaha... agreed...
      lol what yours bet team in fifa?

Comment

• cabbott
        • Jan 2013

Portugal vs Ghana

Match Schedule

Ghana can get the win that they will hope can get them to the last sixteen against a Portugal side who have looked abject for large periods of their matches. If Ghana perform to the same level that they did against Germany in the second half then these odds will look all wrong as they will blow Portugal away and land us a nice priced winning tip. Ghana Win this match.

1x2 Odds
        Home: 1.98
        Away: 3.45

1X2 Odds 1st Half
        Home: 2.64
        Away: 3.90

Home -0.50 | 1.98
        Away +0.50 | 1.97

Handicap 1st Half
        Home: 0.00 | 1.63
        Away: 0.00 | 2.40

Pick: Ghana

Germany vs USA

Match Schedule

USA to win against Germany aren't strong enough to back, they are far too long. Germany should win this match, but the USA do play with spirit. But the Germans have enough class and power through the middle of the park to pick off the USA. Would expect plenty of goals in this one, shoot for a Germany to win and both teams to score. this match will be score both prediction Germany Win at this time.

1x2 Odds
        Home: 1.67
        Away: 8.00

1X2 Odds 1st Half
        Home: 2.20
        Away: 5.80

Home: -1.00 | 2.21
        Away: +1.00 | 1.77

Handicap 1st Half
        Home: -0.50 | 2.20
        Away: +0.50 | 1.75

Pick: Germany

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more recently Odds Check out Sbobet.

Comment

• cabbott
          • Jan 2013

Colombia vs Uruguay

Match Schedule
          Date: 06/29/2014

I think Colombia have so many options they will carve open Uruguay. Once Los Cafeteros score there is no way back for Uruguay. They look pedestrian at the best of times and only stand a chance from dead balls. One other major factor has been the immense support for Colombia. Their fans have packed out every ground so far and this game will effectively be another home match. Prediction Colombia Win.

1x2 Odds

1X2 Odds 1st Half
          Home: 2.64

Home -0.50 | 1.98
          Away +0.50 | 1.97

Handicap 1st Half
          Home: 0.00 | 1.63
          Away: 0.00 | 2.40

Pick: Colombia

Brazil vs Chile

Match Schedule
          Date: 06/28/2014

Chile has so much offensive firepower they can hurt any side when allowed to counter. Brazil’s defense looked shaken many times in the group stages, and I think they will get a stern test again. At the same time, Brazil has magic up front in Neymar. They are definitely good enough to get back in the game. I think this Match is going to DRAW.

1x2 Odds
          DRAW: 4.00

1X2 Odds 1st Half
          DRAW: 2.36

Asian Handicap Pick and Odds Chile Pick for +1.00
          Home: -1.00 | 1.97
          Away: +1.00 | 1.97

Handicap 1st Half Chile Pick +0.50
          Home: -0.50 | 2.14
          Away: +0.50 | 1.79

Pick: Draw for 1X2

Comment

• cabbott
            • Jan 2013

Costa Rica vs Greece

Match Schedule
            Date: 06/30/2014

All the talk is of the defensive nature of both of these sides, and rightly so, as this is a strongpoint for both. With a quarter final place up for grabs don’t expect either side to be getting too adventurous, and a game low on goals looks an absolute given. Greece will receive a boost with captain Kostas Katsouranis back and available for selection after serving out his suspension. Goalkeeper Orestis Karnezis faces a late fitness test, whereas Panagiotis Kone is definitely out of contention with injury. Costa Rica Win

1x2 Odds
            Home: 2.62
            Away: 3.00

1X2 Odds 1st Half
            Home: 3.65

Home -0.25 | 2.31
            Away +0.25 | 1.71

Handicap 1st Half
            Home: 0.00 | 1.89
            Away: 0.00 | 2.03

Pick: Costa Rica

Netherlands vs Mexico

Match Schedule
            Date: 06/29/2014

Keep in mind Mexico did win the Olympics in 2012. Under the spirited leadership of Miguel Herrera the team has bounced back from a low point. During this world cup they have looked really good no matter how you twist and turn it. Holland has a decent side, especially going forward. The Mexican defense did very well in my opinion, and keeper Ochoa had a night he won’t forget so soon denying Neymar a couple of goals. Going forward Mexico created several good counter attacks. Mexico Win

1x2 Odds

1X2 Odds 1st Half
            Home: 2.14
            Away: 3.50

Home -0.25 | 1.82
            Away +0.25 | 2.14

Handicap 1st Half
            Home: 0.00 | 1.60
            Away: 0.00 | 2.47

Pick: Mexico

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more recently

Odds Check out Sbobet.

Comment

• cabbott
              • Jan 2013

France vs Nigeria

Match Schedule
              Date: 06/30/2014

Winners by three goal margins in two of their group matches France have an incisive attacking nature to their play that can overwhelm the Nigerians. The Africans battled well against Argentina, but it is worth remembering the Argies were already qualified and not at full throttle for that final group encounter, so the 3-2 scoreline probably flatters Nigeria. With the handicap bet we need France to win by two or more goals for it to be a winner, and I fully expect them to cover it easily giving us yet another winning bet on this World cup. France Win

1x2 Odds
              Home: 1.45
              Away: 7.60

1X2 Odds 1st Half
              Home: 2.03
              Away: 6.20

Home -1.00 | 1.80
              Away +1.00 | 2.16

Handicap 1st Half
              Home: -0.50 | 2.03
              Away: +0.50 | 1.89

Pick: France

Germany vs Algeria

Match Schedule
              Date: 07/01/2014

Algeria looked good against South Korea, but decidedly ordinary against European opponents Belgium and Russia, and Germany can put them to the sword. It may take time as the Algerians will try and soak up the pressure, but the offensive threat of Germany will eventually prove far too hot for the Africans, and once they find the breakthrough there will be no way back for Algeria. Germany should dominate possession in this game and find a way through Algeria, who will likely go into their shell a bit for this challenge. Germany Win

1x2 Odds
              Home: 1.31
              Away: 9.00

1X2 Odds 1st Half
              Home: 1.76
              Away: 8.25

Home -1.50 | 1.97
              Away +1.50 | 1.97

Handicap 1st Half
              Home: -0.50 | 1.83
              Away: +0.50 | 2.19

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more recently Odds Check out 2014 World Cup Best Football Odds

Comment

• cabbott
                • Jan 2013

Argentina vs Switzerland

Match Schedule
                Date: 07/01/2014

Argentina come into the match as favorites after collecting wins in all their group matches. however their wins were not convincing and they struggled to break down a bold Iranian team and conceded two goals against the Nigerians. Moreover the Argentinians have depended completely on Lionel Messi to bail them out of trouble, he provided a most convincing response to heavy pressure for a memorable performance on the world cup stage. now he will surely be hoping that a few more of his teammates can do likewise. meanwhile Switzerland come into the game with nothing to lose, so they can play their natural game. the Swiss have not made a quarter final of a world cup since they hosted the tournament 60 years ago. ottmar hitsfeld will be glad that they ended their group stages on a high after they thrashed Honduras 3-0. Swiss will have to do without the services of Mario gavranovic, who has been declared unfit for the rest of the tournament due to an anterior cruciate ligament tear in his right knee. Argentina Win this Match.

1x2 Odds
                Home: 1.56
                Away: 6.20

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                Home: 2.15
                Away: 5.60

Home -1.00 | 2.05
                Away +1.00 | 1.90

Handicap 1st Half

Pick: Argentina

Belgium vs USA

Match Schedule
                Date: 07/02/2014

Belgium made it through to the knockout stage of the competition as winners of group H with maximum points. Marc wilmots side managed to beat Korea republic in their final fixture despite being dominated by the Asian side for the majority of the game. Steven defour will not play for the next match who's receive a one match ban for his two-footed challenge during the game against south Korea. the USA on the other hand are a motley collection of youth and experience. what they lack in flair, they make up with good tactical positioning and discipline on the pitch. jurgen klinsmann clearly has the tactical nous, has coached his side well. the USA should certainly be able to match Belgium in physicality and mental strength. Belgium Win

1x2 Odds
                Home: 2.04
                Away: 3.80

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                Home: 2.76
                Away: 4.80

Home: -0.50 | 2.04
                Away: +0.50 | 1.91

Handicap 1st Half
                Home: -0.25 | 2.16
                Away: +0.25 | 1.78

Pick: Belgium

Comment

• cabbott
                  • Jan 2013

Argentina vs Belgium

Match Schedule
                  Date: 07/05/2014

Belgium to win against Argentina will be tempting enough for punters to have a shot on the Red Devils to take down the Albiceleste. Given the way the two have played, there shouldn't be too much between them. Argentina perhaps have a little more in the middle of the park and in terms of experience. You get the feeling the Argies can step up on what they have shown so far, and they have the pedigree of the latter stages of a major competition that the talented Belgians don’t to fall back on. Argentina Win

1x2 Odds
                  Home: 2.13
                  Away: 3.55

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                  Home: 2.87
                  Away: 4.70

Home -0.50 | 2.13
                  Away +0.50 | 1.82

Handicap 1st Half
                  Home: 0.00 | 1.56
                  Away: 0.00 | 2.56

Netherlands vs Costa Rica

Match Schedule
                  Date: 07/06/2014

I can’t see anything other than a Netherlands win here. Costa Rica’s excellent run will come to an end. Netherlands simply have too much going forward. They have beaten everyone put against them and Spain, Chile and Mexico are all top teams. Costa Rica have yet to be tested by anyone and if Greece can cause panic in the Costa Rica box Netherlands will run riot. Costa Rica cannot repel them for 90 minutes and I don’t think Los Ticos can even score here. Netherlands Win

1x2 Odds
                  Home: 1.54
                  Away: 6.80

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                  Home: 2.14
                  Away: 6.40

Home: -1.00 | 2.00
                  Away: +1.00 | 1.94

Handicap 1st Half

Pick: Netherlands

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more recently Odds Check out Best Football Odds Fifa World Cup 2014

Comment

• cabbott
                    • Jan 2013

Brazil vs Germany

Match Schedule
                    Date: 07/09/2014

What makes Germany so scary is that its offense can come from anywhere, as Thomas Müller hasn't scored a goal in two matches and still has four goals in the tournament. Guys such as Mats Hummels, André Schürrle and Mesut Özil have been carrying the load. This is a solid team on both sides of the ball. The team is without its top player and captain. This was going to be a tough match regardless, now, there’s no reason why Germany shouldn't win. Other than the fact Brazil hasn't lost in forever on its home turf, Germany has to be the pick in this match up.

Germany Win this Match!

1x2 Odds
                    Home: 2.73
                    Away: 2.74

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                    Home: 3.60
                    Away: 3.50

Home +0.25 | 1.67
                    Away -0.25 | 2.35

Handicap 1st Half
                    Home: 0.00 | 1.97
                    Away: 0.00 | 1.93

Argentina vs Netherlands

Match Schedule
                    Date: 07/10/2014

Argentina has shown in the knockout stages that it is more than capable of playing a passive and defensive game as well as an aggressive offensively style of play. And while it once seemed like Argentina couldn't win without Lionel Messi finding the net, the star hasn't scored a goal in two straight matches. Both have been playing lights out on both ends of the field. However, once you get into these stages of the World Cup, the best players begin to takeover, and nobody is capable of doing just that better than Messi.

Argentina Win!!!

1x2 Odds
                    Home: 2.47
                    Away: 3.00

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                    Home: 3.25

Home: -0.25 | 2.07
                    Away: +0.25 | 1.86

Handicap 1st Half
                    Home: 0.00 | 1.78
                    Away: 0.00 | 2.13

Comment

• cabbott
                      • Jan 2013

Germany vs Argentina

Match Schedule
                      Date: 07/14/2014

Even though Argentina has traditionally been criticized for its weak defense, it has shown effectiveness in its defense in this tournament. Javier Mascherano has played a major role both as a central defender and defensive midfielder. Romero's performance in the semis will boost the team-morale tremendously. Argentina conceded only 4 goals in 6 matches with 4 clean sheets. That is impressive by any standard. Argentina won against the Netherlands in the semi-finals. When neither of the teams could score even once after 120 minutes of play, the match was decided in penalty shoot-out. Sergio Romero, the Argentine goal-keeper whom nobody probably had high hopes for, turned out to be the hero of the match as he saved 2 out of 4 penalty shots taken by the Dutch.

Germany is probably the most complete team in this tournament. It has such an attacking capacity that it can devastate any team on a given day. Thomas Müller, Miroslav Klose and Bastian Schweinsteiger are just a few names in its never-ending list of talents. Its captain Philipp Lahm leads the team with a no-nonsense strategy.Manuel Neuer is arguably the best goal-keeper in the world right now. Joachim Löw's team is good as it gets. What Germany didto Brazil was "murder" by sporting standards. The five-time world champions were defeated 1-7 in the semi-finals of the 2014 FIFA World Cup. The hosts suffered the worst defeat in its world cup history, and Germany went to a world cup final for the eighth time.

Germany Win.

1x2 Odds
                      Home: 2.28
                      Away: 3.30

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                      Home: 3.00
                      Away: 4.10

Home +0.25 | 2.00
                      Away -0.25 | 1.93

Handicap 1st Half
                      Home: 0.00 | 1.68
                      Away: 0.00 | 2.28

Comment

• Nelson123
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2015

This team know how to defend I expect Italy to be conservative and don't see a big scoreline.

Comment

Working...
                        X