X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • overtips
    • Jun 2014

if you want to find me search on google betting tips by Scott Hoffman
    7:45 PM Hornchurch vs Maidstone 2(Maidstone)
    2% from your bankroll Total odds 8/13 or 1.62
    our free daily betting tips ----> http://www.overtips.com
    the best odds are here -----> http://tiny.cc/z9dchx

Comment

• overtips
      • Jun 2014

11:30AM Suwon vs Busan 1(Suwon)
      1% from your bankroll Total odds 4/6 or 1.66
      Arguments:
      Two teams with different objectives, the home team 3rd at the difference of five points for first place and away team is in last place.
      What I see in this game is that in the last five home meetings Suwon beat every time. Another reason is the difference in value between the teams.

Comment

• unclepauly
        • Sep 2014

Japan To Beat Uruguay $2.6
        Chile To Beat Mexico $2.1

Looks Like A Good Multi
        Can Get Around $5.50
        Good Value I Think

Comment

• overtips
          • Jun 2014

If you want to find me search on google betting tips by Scott Hoffman
          Spartak Moscow (Rus) - Crvena Zvezda (Srb) - 1
          Arguments:
          For the home team’s first match in the new stadium. Another good point is that the away team missing five players and the difference between value of teams is bigger.

Comment

• overtips
            • Jun 2014

Bohemians vs Bray 1
            Away team missing five base players. They scored a total of 10 goals. The team has a total of 20 goals.

Comment

• overtips
              • Jun 2014

Bristol City vs Scunthorpe @1

Comment

• overtips
                • Jun 2014

Yenisey vs V. Novgorod 1
                Arguments:
                Due to financial difficulties, the visiting team played last match with reserves. Basic players apparently made ​​their luggage and will not play.

Comment

• overtips
                  • Jun 2014

Euro 2016 7:45 PM Luxembourg vs Belarus 2(Belarus)
                  Total units 1% from your bankroll

Comment

• overtips
                    • Jun 2014

7:15 PM Slavia Prague vs Brno 1(Slavia Prague)
                    6% from your bankroll Total odds 4/7 or 1.58
                    Arguments:
                    - away team missing five based players;
                    - home team worth 8,000,000 and away team worth 4,000,000;
                    - rank and shape of the moment.

Comment

• Cafa
                      • Sep 2014

West Ham should beat Hull City today, they've got some good players during the transfer window.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) is the Champions League, tons of picks to choose from but Galatasaray is my personal favorite for 4/5 (1.80). Check out the others at:

Comment

• paul8209
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2014

England League 1 betting preview: Gillingham - Peterborough United

League 1 : Gillingham - Peterborough United

Posh are our League 1 selection, are in the top two already and can extend an already three point advantage over the pack with all three points this evening. They are coming off a 0-0 home draw with Notts County, but will get a lot more space this evening and are defending a 100% record on the road. My preseason notes on them are reproduced at at the foot of the email. In the update, written earlier this month I added .....

Posh have won 4 of 5 and outplayed Sheffield United for long periods in their only defeat.
                        They lost Britt Assombalonga to Nottingham Forest, who made an offer no L1 club could ever refuse. Boro already had targets lined up and signed Marcus Maddison from Gateshead and 19 yo Luke James from Hartlepool, both are archetypal Posh signings (Ferguson, Barry Fry and MacAnthony all have a very good eye for non and lower league talent), banking the other circa £4-5m. Maddison is only 20 and was very well thought of at Newcastle United a couple of years back, but paid the price for perhaps believing the hype and had to drop out of league football to prove himself and is now very hungry to impress. James was totally adored by supporters at Hartlepool and has been monitored by a host of bigger clubs.They have also signed defender Christian Burgess on loan from Middlesbrough .They face Port Vale, Notts Co and Fleetwood at home, Yeovil and Gillingham on the road this month and that it not a set of fixtures to strike too much terror into Boro . I felt the 12-13 was too big pre season and feel similarly about the 9.0 now, but there is no need to bet again. However, I have to say I will be shocked if they are too far away come the end of the season.

They have taken four points from the two starts since then and I expect them to add to that tally this evening, they are another team who should be suited to a quick turnaround, having a strong group of players with competition for starting places. Gillingham less so and they look an archetypal mid table side, who look short of goals. They have heavily relied upon Cody McDonald to provide those in recent seasons, but he has only scored one in six, Danny Kedwell has scored four this season, but has been carrying a knock and has not played this month and is again a doubt this evening and the goals have dried up. They conceded four at both Barnsley and MK Dons, neither of whom pose the offensive threat of Boro and the problem is that when they try to protect the backline, the offense suffers, witness three consecutive starts without scoring. Defensively they have not been helped by the three match suspension to Gavin Hoyte who will again be missing tonight and the long term injury to former Brentford keeper Stuart Nelson, who had missed only one match over the previous two seasons, they have conceded an average of 1.86 goals per game in his absence. Away win. 1.25 units Peterborough United -0.5 ball 2.17 asian line/Sportmarket.

source : http://www.clubgowi.com/

Comment

• cabbott
                          • Jan 2013

UEFA Champions League

Bayern Munchen vs Manchester City

Match Schedule
                          Date: 09/18/2014

Bayern Munchen, City begin Champions League title chase

German champions Bayern Munchen are set to vindicate themselves after faltering in the semifinals of the 2013-14 UEFA Champions League when they begin their campaign for the new season, and their first test is the English side Manchester City, ousted in the Round of 16 last season by Spanish side FC Barcelona. Manchester City won their most recent duel with Bayern Munchen via a 2-3 scoreline. Overall, Bayern , packed with talent all over the pitch, rarely lose on home soil in any competition, and Man City have a daunting task of trying to repeat their win in German again. Punters will probably fancy Muncih, but City have more than enough quality to at least walk away with a point.

1x2 Odds
                          Home: 1.67
                          Away: 5.00

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                          Home: 2.25
                          Away: 4.80

Asian Handicap Pick and Odds
                          Home -1.00 | 2.13
                          Away +1.00 | 1.82

Handicap 1st Half
                          Home: -0.50 | 2.25
                          Away: +0.50 | 1.70

Pick: Bayern Munchen

--------------------------------------

Chelsea vs Schalke 04

Match Schedule
                          Date: 09/18/2014

Chelsea eye third straight win over Schalke

Chelsea, without a doubt, are one of the favourites in the 2014-15 UEFA Champions League. Lodged at Group G, the English side mentored by Jose Mourinho are set to clash with the struggling German side Schalke 04. Chelsea won the last two duels with Schalke. In both matches, Chelsea netted thrice, opposite Schalke’s scoreless performance on both occasions. Can Chelsea make it three in a row? Overall, Chelsea will be many people’s favourites to get the three points on Wednesday night, however many Blues fans will remember that 12 months ago their side were similarly billed to beat Basel in the corresponding fixture. That night ended up with the Swiss side winning 2-0. Chelsea are unlikely to make the same mistake again this time around.

1x2 Odds
                          Home: 1.31
                          Away: 9.00

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                          Home: 1.77
                          Away: 7.40

Home -1.75 | 2.20
                          Away +1.75 | 1.77

Handicap 1st Half
                          Home: -0.75 | 2.16
                          Away: -0.75 | 1.76

Pick: Chelsea

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more recently Odds Check out UEFA Champions League Best Football Betting Odds

Comment

• cabbott
                            • Jan 2013

UEFA Europa League

Borussia Monchengladbach vs Villarreal

Match Schedule
                            Date: 09/19/2014

There were some changes in Borussia Mönchengladbach this summer. Goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen moved to Barcelona, but club signed Yann Sommer to replace him. “It’s always special to play in European competitions,” said Sommer. Striker Luuk de Jong left for PSV, but anyway he didn’t meet expectations here. Besides, Borussia appointed two new forwards, Adre Hahn and Ibrahima Traore. Coach Lucian Favre works with the team since 2011 and he has a lot trust here. When Borussia was on a winless streak last season club prolonged contract with Favre.

Villarreal is looking forward for this match. “We are going to Germany for 3 points, however it won’t be an easy game. I think both us and them are favouritues of this group. We must play our football. It was my dream to play in the European competitions,” said striker Gerard Moreno, former Mallorca player, who is set to make his debut in European cups. “I am very happy and excited, we can’t wait to play in the Europa League. It will be a very attractive match, they are our strongest rivals in the group. They are a good, dangerous team, but we’ll play for a win,” said captain Bruno.

1x2 Odds
                            Home: 2.31
                            Away: 2.74

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                            Home: 2.92
                            Away: 3.45

Home -0.50 | 2.33
                            Away +0.50 | 1.65

Handicap 1st Half
                            Home: -0.25 | 2.35
                            Away: +0.25 | 1.62

Pick: Villarreal

--------------------

Everton vs VfL Wolfsburg

Match Schedule

Group H is considered as the strongest and most attractive group of Europa League. There are 4 good teams in it: Everton, Wolfsburg, Lille, Krasnodar. Question is how seriously teams will treat those competitions. Everton’s coach, Roberto Martinez, claims his side will give 100%. “We are not a team who wants to moan about the number of games or talk about the Europa League in a disrespectful manner. We worked really hard for 12 months to get in this position.

Wolfsburg is underperforming this season. Firstly, they needed penalty shootout to progress to the next round of German Cup at the expense of Darmstadt, side which is playing in 2. Bundesliga. Wolfsburg also didn’t manage to win any of their three league games. There are some injuries in the team, for example Luis Gustavo and Kevin De Bruyne are major doubts. However, players are looking forward for this game. “It’s a great challenge, I’m sure it’s going to be a great game,” said Luis Gustavo. Coach Dieter Hecking is already making excuses.

1x2 Odds
                            Home: 1.95
                            Away: 3.25

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                            Home: 2.44
                            Away: 4.20

Home -0.50 | 2.02
                            Away +0.50 | 1.88

Handicap 1st Half
                            Home: -0.25 | 2.13
                            Away: +0.25 | 1.76

Pick: Everton

---------------------

Red Bull Salzburg vs Celtic FC

Match Schedule

When Ronny Deila filled the Parkhead hotseat in June, it was the Champions League that dominated his thoughts. However, a 2-1 aggregate defeat to Maribor last month, having earlier been given a reprieve after a loss to Legia Warsaw, demoted the Scottish champions to the group stages of the Europa League. Deila's side open up their campaign on Thursday night with a trip to Red Bull Salzburg in Austria - a country that has not been the happiest of hunting grounds for Celtic in years gone by.

However, Celtic were boosted at the weekend by the return to action of captain Scott Brown from a hamstring injury that had sidelined him since pre-season, and the midfielder is expected to feature again at the Red Bull Arena. Despite that positive news, Deila will have to make do without defenders Adam Matthews, Mikael Lustig and Charlie Mulgrew, all of whom are still recovering from complaints. Meanwhile, it is anticipated that Salzburg's attack will be spearheaded by Spanish frontman Jonathan Soriano, who has scored 11 goals in seven Austrian Bundesliga outings this season. His tally includes a five-goal haul in an 8-0 victory over SV Grodig last month. The 28-year-old was also the leading goalscorer in last term's Europa League with eight

strikes to his name.

1x2 Odds
                            Home: 1.46
                            Away: 5.80

1X2 Odds 1st Half
                            Home: 1.97
                            Away: 5.00

Home -1.00 | 1.78
                            Away +1.00 | 2.13

Handicap 1st Half
                            Home: -0.50 | 1.98
                            Away: -0.50 | 1.90

Pick: Red Bull Salzburg

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea. For more recently Odds Check out UEFA Europa League Best Football Betting Odds

Comment

• paul8209
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2014

Brazil Serie A: Goias- Atletico Mineiro

You do not expect too many goals when Goias play at home, with their ten starts this season averaging just 1.7 goals and it was a largely similar story last year. However, the hosts sit just five points above the drop zone and could really do with all three points this evening, Atletico are far more attack minded and only the top two have scored more road goals, but that has only resulted in two wins, with games averaging 2.7 goals, when they do attempt to tighten up at the back it tends to backfire and end in dropped points. They are five points off Copa Libertadores pace and that seems likely to increase tonight, with Corinthians hosting Chapecoense, unless they can collect the win and they are facing a trip to Cruzeiro at the weekend. Therefore, I do expect this to be a little more open than the usual Goias home game.

Hosts are without suspended duo of defensive midfielder Thiago Mendes and Tiago Real (lost all three he has missed), Goias lost 4-1 at Atletico in the absence of Mendes at the end of last season.

Atletico are without forwards Diego Tardelli and Luan, but coach Levir Culpi has spoken about the need to win and his team will take chances for the points, at the back, they are missing central defender Leonardo Silva ( he has missed four away starts in the last 12 months, three defeats and two goals conceded in three of those starts) and key right back Marcos Rocha. The last game both defenders missed was a 3-2 win at Vitoria and it is hard to see how they can win here with a clean sheet.

1.25 units "over" 2 goals 1.99 asian line/Sportmarket.

Goias: Paulo Henrique , Renan, Léo Veloso, Lima , Moisés Alex Alves, Felipe, Jackson , Valmir Lucas, Amaral, David , Rodrigo, Esquerdinha, Liniker, Murilo , Ramon, Bruno Mineiro, Erik, Samuel , Welinton Júnior.

Atletico : Victor, Uilson, Emerson Conceição, Alex Silva, Douglas Santos, Edcarlos, Jemerson, Tiago, Claudinei, Fillipe Soutto, Eduardo, Leandro Donizete,Dodô, Dátolo, Paulinho, Guilherme, André, Carlos, Jô.

source: http://www.clubgowi.com/

Comment

• paul8209
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2014

Europa League :Metalist Kharkiv -Trabzonspor

This match is being played in Lviv, 1,000 km from Kharkiv, their home match in the playoff round was held in Kiev, which is about half that distance away and very few Metalist supporters made the journey and it is hard to see tonight's fixture offering them much by way of home advantage and as a team, they look weaker than in recent seasons. Traditionally the third best club side behind Shakhtar and Dynamo, they made the big breakthrough in 2012-13 to finish runner up, but last season again slipped back to third, with Dnipro edging them out. Dnipro look to have made the progress from that second place finish that Metalist were hoping for and are putting pressure on Donetsk and with Dynamo looking stronger, things look tough for tonight's host. Their confidence will not have been helped by losing 5-2 at home to Dnipro on Saturday and the mood amongst the players will surely not have been good on the long road trip to Lviv.

Trabzonspor have made a good start to life under new coach Vahid Halilhodzic (pictured), who proved his tactical worth with Algeria at the World Cup and his usual approach of keeping things tight and then counter attacking with speed and tactical nous, is ideally suited to playing on the road, especially in Europe. His team has yet to concede a goal and they will be very tough to breakdown this evening. I watched their 0-0 draw at Rostov in the playoff round and Halilhodzic has done an incredible job very quickly, they only allowed the hosts a couple of long range efforts on goal and three times got 3 v 1 on the break and were only denied by some fine saves and poor finishing, overall a very impressive performance and this is a team we have to give close attention to in the coming months.

1.25 units Trabzonspor level ball 2.11 asian line/Sportmarket.

source: http://www.clubgowi.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X