• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wosada
    • Oct 2023

NFL Sports Betting Question

Hey everyone,

I'm new to NFL sports betting and could use some advice. How do you assess which team to bet on? Do you focus more on stats, player performance, or team dynamics? I'm intrigued by underdog stories but unsure if they're worth betting on. Any strategies or resources you recommend for beginners? Also, how much weight do you give to home-field advantage? It seems crucial but I'm not sure how to factor it into my bets effectively. Any insights or experiences you can share would be super helpful as I navigate this exciting but somewhat intimidating world of NFL betting.
  • wosada
    • Oct 2023

Originally posted by wosada View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm new to NFL sports betting and could use some advice. How do you assess which team to bet on? Do you focus more on stats, player performance, or team dynamics? I'm intrigued by underdog stories but unsure if they're worth betting on. Any strategies or resources you recommend for beginners? Also, how much weight do you give to home-field advantage? It seems crucial but I'm not sure how to factor it into my bets effectively. Any insights or experiences you can share would be super helpful as I navigate this exciting but somewhat intimidating world of NFL betting.
    Thanks in advance for any help

Comment

• blackswan
      • Sep 2014

Hi mate,

You can take a number of approaches. I keep it simple and focus on team stats, but you will find people who dive into player stats. My recommendation is you find a historical data set and then work out stats like home-field advantage (off the top of my head it's worth 2 to 3 points).

Comment

Working...
      X